Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (723688 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Adah96(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
chaarly:

Religions
hw cn i get ur contact..,wna ask u some stuffs
Check my signature for my pin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chaarly(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adah96:
Check my signature for my pin
not on bbm..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
I only stated that I was the first to use the words here, not as how you illustrated it.

And why condemning my actions? he was the first to make prejudice statements about me, some of the things he said about me were untrue. I initially told him I don't want a contest, and he was still insisting on being my worst adversary, worst nightmare and you turned a blind eye on those only to point out my flaws(if there is even any). Is this how you make verdicts?
He mentioned that towards the end. Hw come u can do somethin nd think its right, but wen sumone does d same thing dey are wrong? So cos uve used a word no one else shud use it? Listen to ur self. Sayin someone is copying ur style of English. It isnt even ur Mother Tongue. U dnt own it! Nd cancelling his wrds? Do u av any idea hw rude dat looks? Plus he maintained his calm but u were jst throwing ur weight all over d thread..... Oh nd yes! This is hw I make verdicts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mind yu, none of hw he described u was offensive. I dnt a p with u showing off hw many wrds u knw. I really cudnt care less. But wen u start feeling lyk u are a god, it irritates d living daylight out of me. U dnt want to be coerrected, but u can correct others. Is dat one life?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
co-erected!

who else has a dirty mind...? grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
He mentioned that towards the end. Hw come u can do somethin nd think its right, but wen sumone does d same thing dey are wrong? So cos uve used a word no one else shud use it? Listen to ur self. Sayin someone is copying ur style of English. It isnt even ur Mother Tongue. U dnt own it! Nd cancelling his wrds? Do u av any idea hw rude dat looks? Plus he maintained his calm but u were jst throwing ur weight all over d thread..... Oh nd yes! This is hw I make verdicts.
That is a blatant lie, Check the comment here https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/144#48523119 and tell me if it was made at the latter phase of our altercation.

And what about when he made those prejudgements against me?

I didn't claim to be a lexicographer or neologist by trying to deter him from copying my already used words.

we were in a contest that will portray who was more knowledgeable in grammar, so how does making use of the words that I formerly used justify such projections?

Please stop, this is incessant now.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
Mind yu, none of hw he described u was offensive. I dnt a p with u showing off hw many wrds u knw. I really cudnt care less. But wen u start feeling lyk u are a god, it irritates d living daylight out of me. U dnt want to be coerrected, but u can correct others. Is dat one life?
Please, enough of the bogus descriptions about me. I admitted that I made an error when he corrected me https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/152#48611026

Enough please, I used to see you as someone that makes sound and unbiased discretions and I respected you for that. But you have just marred such impression.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
I don't anticipate you to feel the offense because those prejudgements wasn't referred to you.

I felt it because it was referred to me. He just came up with a tentative description of some of my personal attributes of which is nauseating to me. I am insufferable to such attempts. I am not you, so I believe what offends me might not offend you. And I don't appreciate you prying into the business of others to make unsolicited verdicts. I believe I even apologised to you before, for accessing your erstwhile posts.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:

Enough please, I used to see you as someone that makes sound and unbiased discretions and I respected you for that. But you have just marred such impression.

Because she's not on ur side on this one? Isn't that an irony?

Wait... Do u ever listen to urself when u speak... Or go-over what you post? Cuz everything u're been accused of is visible to the blind! How come u're the only one not seeing it?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
RobinHez:
co-erected!
who else has a dirty mind...? grin

grin she's invented a new word wink
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SirDavico(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmmm! sad

Tori tori...

Tori!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
RobinHez:

Wait... Do u ever listen to urself when u speak... Or go-over what you post? Cuz everything u're been accused of is visible to the blind! How come u're the only one not seeing it?

Enough please, you have been posting dopey comments about me since, and you are now resorting to quoting me because I denied you full attention.

Of course not! it is not because she is not on my side, otherwise I would have opposed her with a comment like that when she disagreed on making ‘atypical’ moves in her approaches. I repudiated her allegations about me with substantiations.

So stop being an illogical kibitzer that solely wants to be noticed by me.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
Enough please, you have been posting dopey comments about me since, and you are now resorting to quoting me because I denied you full attention.

Of course not! it is not because she is not on my side, otherwise I would have opposed her with a comment like that when she disagreed on making ‘atypical’ moves in her approaches. I repudiated her allegations about me with substantiations.

So stop being an illogical kibitzer that solely wants to be noticed by me.

All I want is for you to logically examine urself and see what others are seeing.

So stop feeling high cuz I quoted you. undecided
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
RobinHez:

All I want is for you to logically examine urself and see what others are seeing.

So stop feeling high cuz I quoted you. undecided
Worthless. I don't have time for your kind that keeps gallivanting between threads looking for peoples business to impinge on. I was arguing with some else.

I hope you are satisfied with being noticed. You will be ignored from now on.

Perhaps, you should log in to your GbagaunHunter account and keep yourself away from joblessness.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Adah96(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
chaarly:

not on bbm..
What exactly do you want to ask?you can ask it on here
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
Worthless. I don't have time for your kind that keeps gallivanting between threads looking for peoples business to impinge on. I was arguing with some else.

I hope you are satisfied with being noticed. You will be ignored from now on.

Perhaps, you should log in to your GbagaunHunter account and keep yourself away from joblessness.

Alright. I've only advised you...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
That is a blatant lie, Check the comment here https://www.nairaland.com/2628475/2016-2017-uniben-admission-thread/144#48523119 and tell me if it was made at the latter phase of our altercation.

And what about when he made those prejudgements against me?

I didn't claim to be a lexicographer or neologist by trying to deter him from copying my already used words.

we were in a contest that will portray who was more knowledgeable in grammar, so how does making use of the words that I formerly used justify such projections?

Please stop, this is incessant now.
Who cares abt ur view of me? Lol. Oh Please. Which of d descriptions were offensive pls? To think I backed u up last yr, boy was I wrong. So if sumone made wrong assertions, cudnt u jst correct him? Abeg Robin is ryt, tryin to correct u is hopeless. I jst hope nature doesnt teach u d hard way. Av a good night's rest.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
RobinHez:

Lmao! Telepathy! U read my mind. Cos Imnt on his side my judgement is wrong. Nah.... All d words he knws have blocked his vision.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. Joke of d year! Who ur attention epp? grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
Lmao! Telepathy! U read my mind. Cos Imnt on his side my judgement is wrong. Nah.... All d words he knws have blocked his vision.

I think his mind is made up... . I'll let him be, nd u should try to do the same.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ehm just lookinq...

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
Very typical of a froward tantrum. Resorting to making affronting phrases.

Mhiz, my visions are not confounded and can never be. and because you schlemiels collude to reproach me doesn't make it right. Every unbiased minds on this thread can attest to that. This is why I don't always stick to consensus, because such people can be easily deluded. Even Jesus Christ was rejected and crucified by a group of people, Jonathan was voted out for a certificateless cow rearer that was indicted of perjury and failed to provide a tenable corroborations as a defendant.
And there is a biblical aphorism that denotes that “do not follow multitude to commit sin”

So both of you are really the ones that deserves corrections.

You indicted me of ‘boasting’ of being the first to use words, and I justified it with reasonable explications. How can we be doing a grammar contest, and you stick to using the words that were already used by me and you claim to be profound in grammar and my worst adversary?.

And yes I did strikethrough his words. and I believe I didn't strikethrough his original comment, but the one I quoted in my comment. So how does a strikethrough in my comment affect you?

You really messed up today, It wasn't expected of you.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
Who cares abt ur view of me? Lol. Oh Please. Which of d descriptions were offensive pls? To think I backed u up last yr, boy was I wrong. So if sumone made wrong assertions, cudnt u jst correct him? Abeg Robin is ryt, tryin to correct u is hopeless. I jst hope nature doesnt teach u d hard way. Av a good night's rest.
he tagged me as a staunch PDP member of which I wasn't. And also, I don't like when someone make tentative statements about me, I am insufferable to such comments. I hope you can understand.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:

Mhiz, my visions are not confounded and can never be. and because you schlemiels collude to reproach me doesn't make it right. Every unbiased minds on this thread can attest to that. This is why I don't always stick to consensus, because such people can be easily deluded. Even Jesus Christ was rejected and crucified by a group of people, Jonathan was voted out for a certificateless cow rearer that was indicted of perjury and failed to provide a tenable corroborations as a defendant.
And there is a biblical aphorism that denotes that “do not follow multitude to commit sin”

You indicted me of ‘boasting’ of being the first to use words, and I justified it with reasonable explications. How can we be doing a grammar contest, and you stick to using the words that were already used by me and you claim to be profound in grammar and my worst adversary?.

And yes I did strikethrough his words. and I believe I didn't strikethrough his original comment, but the one I quoted in my comment. So how does a strikethrough in my comment affect you?

Oooh....You still have many things to learn about life and the way it works......

Why can't you compete against me,because we are using idem style of writing.......

I will try yo be phlegmatic enough to condone all your errant tantrums........

And also,if you think of me as your epigone you are just in a delusional trance...Am not here to compete but to just ameliorate my grammars and I thought you were someone that can make me to go back to my dictionary not knowing you are an egoistic being....

I wish you success in life.....

P.s:I am an aspirant

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
I think that is one of the aspects of the course smiley.

So can I know your own applied course? smiley.

Geology.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
I apologize for dragging you guys into this........

As a fatalist
Your destiny might enthrone you as a king only your character can dethrone you

*drops phone*
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Geofavor:

Geology.
looks good.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:

Bluetooth the bolded is an insult.
sure, it hasn't gotten to this stage.

either way, I am sorry for intruding.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
looks good.
Yeah, thanks.
Do you play scrabble?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Post Retracted
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Page07:
Bluetooth the bolded is an insult.
sure, it hasn't gotten to this stage.

either way, I am sorry for intruding.
gringringrin... You mean his name is bluetooth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.