Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) (984 Views)

Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by rabzy01: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
The picture below got alot of people talking on Facebook to the extent that many had to start research on the topic while other confessed to have changed their beliefs on the image.

The caption of the image reads:

" My name is Caesar Borgia. I was the son of Pope Alexender IV (Rodrigo Borgia), a gangster, was mongering, greedy, orgy having running a continual criminal empire Pope. My dad forced my image on the church and MADE YOU WORSHIP IT since 1490."

Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by rabzy01: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Some of the comments:

Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by rabzy01: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
More Facebook comments below.

Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by rabzy01: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Finally, the last but not the least....

Our own, Naija made...........

Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by Lobolintin(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Snoring
Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by witnezHD(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
interesting...
Re: Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) by Anas09: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2015
How do pple even reason? So a painting can make someone leave his faith? That means u never had the faith in the first place. Jesus of the Bible never took any picture. Michael angelo and Davinci painted pictures. Besides the Bible strickly warned against us having images and pictures.
Wake up guys stop being so gullible and falling into Satans trap. Wow.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His Birthday Today- 18/10/2015 / Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? / Image Of ‘JESUS On The Cross’ Appears In The Sky. Watch The Video Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.