Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse (3978 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by wiseone28: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2015
@ last sky don clear.. Patiently waiting. For. It to change
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
I completely agree with you that God's word is Big....... What I was just trying to say is that the Eclipse does not signify rapture
ok
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by saintneo(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2015
just stepped out.....the moon is still bright.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 1:37am On Sep 28, 2015
I can see shadow. Around the moon.. Is dat eclipse... ?
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by ruggedtimi(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2015
my view for now

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2015
dojumav:
I can see shadow. Around the moon.. Is dat eclipse... ?
No that's prenumbra,and I think I see it too
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2015
i sin two days ago with my boyfriend but have asked God 4 forgiveness incase of rapture comes over nyt.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by ruggedtimi(m): 1:42am On Sep 28, 2015
bt i cn notice red around the moon..

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Eeser: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Can't see anything just yet here. Looking at the moon eyeball to eyeball
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by MemeTroll: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Drchristian:
i sin two days ago with my boyfriend but have asked God 4 forgiveness incase of rapture comes over nyt.
what kinda sin
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dober(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Drchristian:
I know you will still sin tomorrow. Lol. Kontinue.!
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Eeser:
Can't see anything just yet here.
Looking at the moon eyeball to eyeball
Calm down and be patient... The Fruit which takes the longest time to fall is usually the sweetest
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by petreli12: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Here in the city of Abeokuta, the skies are clear, I see a very bright moon for now. #PatientlyWaiting #SuperBloodMoon
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2015
2AM!!!! Guys, we almost there.......
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2015
With the way it is....@ list we should be noticing some sign in the moon and this is 2am already *go to bed* scientist sef
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dober(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Here's the schedule for Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 28, 2015
joxxy01:
With the way it is....@ list we should be noticing some sign in the moon and this is 2am already *go to bed* scientist sef
Look out now!!! It swear it's real

1 Like

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2015
My moon don dey chop for side o
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Prenumbra, prnumbra, guys check the moon now!!!!
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by petreli12: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2015
it's about to get really dope!!
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Look out now!!! It swear it's real
yeah i can saw it now
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2015
dojumav:
The eclipse is starting
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
The eclipse is starting
yes o.. So cool..
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Is there anyone with a phone that has High MP, my phone cant take really accurate pictures;(;(
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 2:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Waiting for 2:47 moment of great eclipse... Before the tota eclipse
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 28, 2015
These are the times you wished you have an apple iPhone.... Or maybe a Samsung Galaxy.. Techno, why
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 2:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Hope say the eclipse no go seize network sha
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by chinchong: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2015
joxxy01:
Hope say the eclipse no go seize network sha
people should snap it and post here for the benefit those that are not able to see it.it's kindda cloudy here in my area.

1 Like

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Na 6G it dey use na......gringringrin
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 28, 2015
God no try 4 abuja o. See as i don dey wait since 11 o'clock. Den na now rain come begin dey fall. Mtcheww. I dey go sleep abeg. He knows best
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 28, 2015
dojumav:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earth Will Soon Be Destroyed By A Neutron Star Heading Our Way(video) / Nigeria CUSTOM Recruitment Form 2014/2015 Is Out / Purchase Your Brand New Electronics@factory Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.