Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC (2015 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2015
President Buhari participated as a speaker at the Climate Change Meeting at the Trusteeship Council Chamber during the 70th UN general Assembly on 26th Sept 2015

http://green.trendolizer.com/2015/09/president-buhari-participated-as-a-speaker-at-the-climate-change-meeting-at-the-trusteeship-council.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2015
TaNoids, villagers, wailers and losers, over to you...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by GboyegaD(m): 2:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Where can i get Environmental related data in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by resty4(m): 3:07am On Sep 28, 2015
D mumu instead of actively partispate in mata of lake chad we konsen bh he spend time on climate ki ni? Ds dura dullard is really brain dead.he know wetin white man de call priority?

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 3:14am On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:

resty4:
D mumu instead of actively partispate in mata of lake chad we konsen bh he spend time on climate ki ni? Ds dura dullard is really brain dead.he know wetin white man de call priority?

See why we call these unintelligent villagers TaNoid? grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by iamboody(m): 3:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Every body dey famz my president. Other world leaders must be wondering how could a black president from a corrupt continent be this transparent and corrupt free. Please don't use activities kill my president, no be only him dey there. I can't remember the Otuoke cowboy ever being this busy on any international platform. How will he even be this busy when all himself and his crews go there to do is to drink, shop, fantasize, acquire properties, sleep around and come back home.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by christinie(f): 3:52am On Sep 28, 2015
He failed to attend UN meeting which main theme bothered on Boko Haram and was systematically late to see the pope and therefore couldn't see him.

Is environmental meeting more important than UN's anti-boko meeting?

Set your priorities right Mr. Fresident.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by omenka(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
Back then, I got some from Standards Organisation of Nigeria. Maybe you should try them. Also try NAFDAC.
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by padeolu: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
It depends on the parameters you're interested in.
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by fitzmayowa: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2015
christinie:
He failed to attend UN meeting which main theme bothered on Boko Haram and was systematically late to see the pope and therefore couldn't see him.

Is environmental meeting more important than UN's anti-boko meeting?

Set your priorities right Mr. Fresident.

God bless Nigeria.

GBAM!!!
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by tunwumi: 5:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Does Nigeria bother about climate change at all?
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by GboyegaD(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2015
padeolu:
It depends on the parameters you're interested in.

Pollution license purchase, abatement cost, co2 emission, etc
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Sai Buhari.

BTW, does the Trusteeship Council still exist or it is just its office that is still being maintained?
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by padeolu: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:

Pollution license purchase, abatement cost, co2 emission, etc
I doubt if we keep such record in Nigeria. perhaps, an enquiry at the Ministry of Environment might help.
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by GboyegaD(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:

Try to reason through your posts before you submit them.
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2015
iamboody:
Every body dey famz my president. Other world leaders must be wondering how could a black president from a corrupt continent be this transparent and corrupt free. Please don't use activities kill my president, no be only him dey there. I can't remember the Otuoke cowboy ever being this busy on any international platform. How will he even be this busy when all himself and his crews go there to do is to drink, shop, fantasize, acquire properties, sleep around and come back home.
was that why he was kicked out from the meeting with the Pope?
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:

Try to reason through your posts before you submit them.

Before submitting your ignorant questions, you should first try to seek basic info about your own country with tools available to you like google and the internet.

Your question was vague and pointless so next time try articulate your questions with precise area of concern...

There's a government agency called the The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:

President Buhari participated as a speaker at the Climate Change Meeting at the Trusteeship Council Chamber during the 70th UN general Assembly on 26th Sept 2015

http://green.trendolizer.com/2015/09/president-buhari-participated-as-a-speaker-at-the-climate-change-meeting-at-the-trusteeship-council.html

what does the dūllard know about climate change
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:

You're fast becoming an embarrassment to yourself Mr.

Ever since you lost your propaganda cameraman job in Alausa you seem to have lost all your senses - Can you point out what was wrong with the question asked by GboyegaD? undecided

I understand that people act irrational sometimes when they lose their source of livelihood, but relax it's just a cameraman's job. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:

Before submitting your ignorant questions, you should first try to seek basic info about your own country with tools available to you like google and the internet.

Your question was vague and pointless so next time try articulate your questions with precise area of concern...

There's a government agency called the The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)

And in your wisdom, you think I haven't checked out their website and that of other similar parastatals, right? Learn not to jump into hasty conclusions.
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by otil1: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
resty4:

He took a wrong gate!

See, there's no other head of state in dat room.

This one na proper side event.

He took a wrong gate, yet again!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by lincolnj88: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin after missing out on crucial and essential things , he is now leading a very inconsequatial meeting which would av no immediate impart on providing solution to our problem....

buhari left all of d zoo problems and opt for speaking abt hiv aids.... in otherwords "illiteracy at its peak"
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
GboyegaD:

And in your wisdom, you think I haven't checked out their website and that of other similar parastatals, right? Learn not to jump into hasty conclusions.
[/s]

Cut out the BS. You did not check anything hence your ignorant question.

Learn more about your country..
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
There is a rumour that Abacha's problem started after he hosted the Pope and refused to grant his request

Buhari being a strong ally of Abacha may have avoided the POPE for this reason
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by GboyegaD(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
Cut out the BS. You did not check anything hence your ignorant question.
Learn more about your country..

I know your type unfortunately, I got better things than whine away my time on you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by aresa: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
GboyegaD:

I know your type unfortunately, I got better things than whine away my time on you.
[/s]

Unfortunately for you, I know your type too..
Re: President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC by psalmuelwater(m): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Nnamdi Kanu / 2016 Federal Government Of Nigeria Budget Proposal - Download Full Budget Here / This Full Grown Man Has Been Missing For Almost A Year Now. (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.