Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite (7435 Views)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Hankaka: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Well, my advise to u is, remember men like to marry lady bellow the aged of 30 please be wise dont pleasd your parent and distroy ur future take the right step now no mater what
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by stevecantrell: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Prove to your mum you're now a full grown woman. Move out and move in with me, I will provide you accommodation rent-free wink
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Thanks. How do dlt my bbpin from here? D "pm" i dont know how to use it.
click on the particular post that has your bbpin in it, click on the 'modify' button then delete the Bbpin from your comment.

As per how to send pm, click on the moniker of whoever you want to send the pm, then click on 'send message'. wink
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Elegantdiva: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
stevecantrell@ Wow thanks. move in with you and possbly place me on 9months IT..

friedplantain@ Thanks dear
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by stevecantrell: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elegantdiva:
stevecantrell@ Wow thanks. move in with you and possbly place me on 9months IT..

friedplantain@ Thanks dear

I wouldn't want to burden you with that.

BTW, they are ways around such inconveniences.
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Elegantdiva: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lolz . Clear me@ Stevecantrall...wat ways?
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by soopamom: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Pls am introvert..a very serious one. I hardly go out nor go on a date. i feel awkward when a guy ask for a date(i wont say no but i will disappoint at the 11th hr) I am 30yrs.Also i am inlove wif my southAfrican boy whp have been away for 2yrs+ now even thou we did introduction before he left the shores of the country. I live with my parents . i do go to work from there . I equally av a cilent who recently became my frnd .. I find pleasure hanging out with him.. i also like sharing my problem wif him(careerly, relationship ) cux therr is always a new thing to learn from him everyday.... Yday i invited him over to the house, he met my mum and they had discussions.. ..
leta i went to see my pastor from there i went to hang out wif him. Too bad i came bk around 9pm... Now my problem. .. My mum also floged me.. She said all sort of tins to me. she was very angry wif me.. Jst dis once i went out... Now my questions are: At my age, is she meant to shout on me for going out ? I like this my cilent, I still want him as a frnd and i wouldnt want my mum to angry wif me again, how do i handle it? lastly i want my parents (my mum)to stop controling nd ordering my life about( i hardly trvl out of my state .be it interview, wedding nor visit to my sisters)i seriously want to take charge over my life. I go to work everyday, whc am not supoz to stay out once is 7pm(no meta d official excuse)..... Pls help me!!!!!!!! i didnt sleep the whole of lastnite
fuuu cking grow up, you have a job, move out of your parents house.
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by itstpia8: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by itstpia8: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Pls am introvert..a very serious one. I hardly go out nor go on a date. i feel awkward when a guy ask for a date(i wont say no but i will disappoint at the 11th hr) I am 30yrs.Also i am inlove wif my southAfrican boy whp have been away for 2yrs+ now even thou we did introduction before he left the shores of the country. I live with my parents . i do go to work from there . I equally av a cilent who recently became my frnd .. I find pleasure hanging out with him.. i also like sharing my problem wif him(careerly, relationship ) cux therr is always a new thing to learn from him everyday.... Yday i invited him over to the house, he met my mum and they had discussions.. ..
leta i went to see my pastor from there i went to hang out wif him. Too bad i came bk around 9pm... Now my problem. .. My mum also floged me.. She said all sort of tins to me. she was very angry wif me.. Jst dis once i went out... Now my questions are: At my age, is she meant to shout on me for going out ? I like this my cilent, I still want him as a frnd and i wouldnt want my mum to angry wif me again, how do i handle it? lastly i want my parents (my mum)to stop controling nd ordering my life about( i hardly trvl out of my state .be it interview, wedding nor visit to my sisters)i seriously want to take charge over my life. I go to work everyday, whc am not supoz to stay out once is 7pm(no meta d official excuse)..... Pls help me!!!!!!!! i didnt sleep the whole of lastnite

why is your boyfriend unable to marry you?

what is the relationship between you and your client?

are you dating him? Is it leading to that?

How long is the separation you are envisaging between you and your boyfriend? (I assume you're both Nigerian btw? If you aren't, let me know).
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Elegantdiva: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
He left the country in srch of greener pasture My cilent is jst a frnd i hang out with anytime am bored am not dating him we both are Nigerians. 2yrs+ now he left
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
I will do my best to just give a few tips:
When you get home today, bring up yesterday's issue; make your mom understand that at your age, you are old enough to make decisions. She will be shocked and would make attempts to beat you. Just calmly and sternly tell her not to try it. I'm sure the shock would let her stop. However, should you fidget in between, then it is going to be baptism of serious flogging for you.
Big man, ur last paragraph make me gorge my eyes out... No use laugh kill me abeg grin
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by babythug(f): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
@Elegantdiva- how did things turn out eventually? Is the fellow in SA back and has he married you? Does your mum still flog you? Have you moved out?

Just being curious###
Re: My Mum And I...i Wept The Whole Of Lastnite by Elegantdiva: 12:02pm On May 19, 2016
Lol@Babythug. .Thanks for your concern . We settled it amecably . He is not yet back and I av not moved out though am making every effort get a job outside my present location.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment / Could My Husband Be Gay??? / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.