Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy (38033 Views)

Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by EwejeOyewole(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2015
If you can't go to Saudi Arabia to stone the Devil.... go to ilorin and Stone Saraki.... R. I. P. To the dead

1 Like

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2015
When will Nigerians desist from this madness called "HAJJ"? The Saudi government makes bucks from this madness every year yet it failed on its part to put structures in place that would prevent tragedies like this one.

This is a clarion call on Africans to stop attending this Bullshit called "Hajj."

1 Like

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by lanrehamd: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Because we are Africans. They don't love us. They don't love us. I'm depressed!

I wouldn't want to believe Nigerians/Africans only suffered the stampede. Iranians/Algerians/etc. were as well affected.
even duo human error may be attributed to the incident, the fact still remains that Whatever has been destine to happen will definitely be....
May Allah grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the fortune.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by HighQue007: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
if all these dying were to happen in Africa, the western media would say God is angry with Africa just like they told us only the African land were cursed and the jerusalem, mecca were blessed by their God yet we buy to thier lame story.....we gottta wake up people
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by One4me: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Seunaj05:
This sacred event account for one of the largest gathering in the world but then, there are other large gatherings all over the world year round. Saudi authorities should find a lasting solution, or stop collecting our Tax Payer Money from our dignitaries after which they keep their dead bodies underneath the soil to decompose into fossil fuels over thousands of years. That ground is soaked with blood. RIP to the dead

It is stewpid enough to get wiped out by a "ritual" as foolish as trying to "Stone Satan" who is a spirit .... and probably laughing its head-off at the stewpidity of those who fall for the "con" of the Saudis!

Same goes to those dimwits who perform pilgrimage to Israel, the most racist and apartheid nation on mother earth.

But then, if there were not "Magas" ... there wont be "Maga-masters"!

Kontinue, you hear
. undecided
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by airlord2020: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
This is what I call tragedy.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2015
His Business.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by missKiffy(f): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
juliusocean:
can somborri explain to me Hw d stampide happened I don't get it
It usually happens when there is crowd, and everybody is struggling to pass, so it's normal that some people will fall down, unfortunately they will be step on by those still walking, in this case a lot of the pilgrims were already weak, so probably more fell down.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by asumo12: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
angry
Omotayor123:
What A Tragedy!!! RIP.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
mecca stampede = blood sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Charly68: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
When a man took cursed money to take his entire family to the Holy land without the fear of God ,this are the kind of tragedy that happens.. For GOD'S sake where did he get money to sponsor his entire family to Mecca in this season of economic ,I hope others will learn
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/mecca-tragedy-nigerian-man-wives-mother-stepmother-die/
please can you kindly help me deactivate my account?am using java phone &my email of 4yrs is no longer active. thanks!

1 Like

Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Btruth: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2015
I've never heard such tragedy concerning Haji before. I wonder what happened this year. Twice the tragedy struck them, and twice the happenings claims hundreds of lives.

Ki Olorun ko fi ori ji gbogbo awon to ku ooo".
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Ehya,what a pity
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by MissSlimbody(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Rip to the deads cry
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by virginchaser(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is an humanly caused tragedy. I curiously waiting to see who get punished for this.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by MASAKAR(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
R I P It was a bleak news It is true that anybody that died in makkah goes to Alujanah (heaven)
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nakairogold(f): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Religious tragedy
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by IceDude(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
juliusocean:
can somborri explain to me Hw d stampide happened I don't get it
Even me sef adon gerrit undecided
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by daveP(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Personally, i dont think there's anything to probe. Buh e no consign me.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
DjAduba:

Following the QUR'AN
1. Read it with understanding
2. Ask questions, to those good muslims around u
3. Be open minded...
4. Seek guidance from The ONE TRUE GOD(ALLAH) ALMIGHTY.
The truth is right there!
Why are u answering him at all? These are self deluded people and you cannot take them out of their delusion.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by NemzySeries(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
michealewela:
is a blessing in disguise......
dunt jst type or post rubbish bkos u can.....emphasize more
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by ashjamu(f): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
R.i.p to d dead
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by eaglechild: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Not even one single Saudi citizen died, got injured or is reported missing in the stampede or the crane collapse.

Is it that their citizens are kept in a special zone while foreigners are exposed to undue hazards.

Yet Saudi Arabia rakes in billions of dollars from the hajj.

That seems very weird to me.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by mikolo80: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Because we are Africans. They don't love us. They don't love us. I'm depressed!
because we are africans we don't love ourselves,we don't love ourselves
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by mikolo80: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
What A Tragedy!!! RIP.
the tragedy is our stolen money that was used for illegal pilgrimage
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by dayowunmi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
joeace2020:
Religion is destructive....follow at your own peril

Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to recieving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

Send me a private message if you are interested in getting further information.
Am interested sire.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by feedthenation(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
The intriguing part is why are the pilgrims both men & women dressed half-nakedd in white for the religious exercises in Mecca?
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by sirmmykay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
are u telling me dt a former caretaker chairman of a local govt was able to sponsor his whole family to hajj. hmmm, I rest my case.
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by charlesbailey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
bros,na only u get sense for here..muslims and christians,una mumu no b here
u stone devil every year but you've never heard of its/his death,what's the essence? una just dey give dose saudi princes money to lavish for las vegas
christians too go dey give adeboye and oyedepo money to buy jets while they trek to church
i'm a christian but i pray at home
until you realise the difference between religion and serving God, you're just a fuckingg slave
brainwashing of the highest order
One4me:

It is stewpid enough to get wiped out by a "ritual" as foolish as trying to "Stone Satan" who is a spirit .... and probably laughing its head-off at the stewpidity of those who fall for the "con" of the Saudis!

Same goes to those dimwits who perform pilgrimage to Israel, the most racist and apartheid nation on mother earth.

But then, if there were not "Magas" ... there wont be "Maga-masters"!

Kontinue, you hear
. undecided
Re: Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow. So, so sad. I don't think this country is doing enough to acknowledge this tragedy and helping the families in this difficult time. May God Almighty grant their family and friends the fortitude to bear such a great loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.