Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) (38016 Views)

Prayer For Bukola Saraki On His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by sar33: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is wrong with these photos of Senate President Saraki?Are these acceptable?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/what-is-wrong-with-these-photos-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kai shocked shocked shocked shocked See PsychoSarakia bondage.

9 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Biggty(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is serious oh

Kwara/Ilorin people are the most foolish set of people that i have come across.

How can u serve the Father and also serve his Son, soon they will serve the grandson. I pray they break free from Saraki Shackles

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
kai kai are you a mopol?
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by vedd: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kwara is not a state. It is an estate...of the Sarakis.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
it's obvious that Saraki is the Landlord of Kwara State at the moment dsame way Tinubu is the Landlord of Lagos State. Kneeling or prostrating is just a sign of respect,stop politicizing everything

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by vedd: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:
This is serious oh
How can u serve the Father and also serve his Son, soon they will serve the grandson. I pray they break free from Saraki Shackles
What you're seeing in Kwara is the textbook definition of cowardice and slavery mentality.

The people's minds have been conquered since the days of Afonja.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
lol....Yoruba people nogo kee person ..honestly they are blessed with their heads always down

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Vutseck(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Yoruba's call it respect rather than slavery mentality

Donald Trump, even Queen Elizabeth can never ridicule their subject to such humiliation in the name of respect

6 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
sar33:
What is wrong with these photos of Senate President Saraki?Are these acceptable?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/what-is-wrong-with-these-photos-of.html?m=1
thanks for the link..
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
over-respect na hin dey make people dey knee 4 politicians
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
na xo
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by StarOfDavid(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na so, this one follow too

22 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by jueezyjaey(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
i am a kwaran and those prople that worship him are the foolish one
Biggty:
This is serious oh

i am a kwaran and those prople that worship him are the foolish one

14 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by BUHARItesticles: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Crude and embarrassing, sorry Kwara
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
vedd:

What you're seeing in Kwara is the textbook definition of cowardice and slavery mentality.

The people's minds have been conquered since the days of Afonja.

It's only in Nigeria that you rob a people blind and still automatically become their benefactor and godfather.

This Kwara own pictures height of insipidity. It's really reduced my respect and tainted my view of their their stock forever.

Good God, how do i look a Kwara person in the face without bursting out laughing at the height of their inbred cowardice now, ehn? Can you imagine? These are prolly the senior civil servants, top politicians and party stalwarts and they're even kneeling down like fukcing plebe slaves to their #Oga@TheTop who majorly caused their State's backwardness and left them with prolly the poorest civil service and a most non-viable Industrialization/Investment & IGR profile.

Kwara: a state of living, breathing and walking zombie stooges! Na real wa, i nor fit laugh abeg!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
StarOfDavid:
hahahahahahaha omenka coman see ooo

8 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa o. Hypocrisy at its peak. My father's age mates worshipping my uncle's age mate.
This particular one weak me shaaaaa.

11 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by vedd: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Seems the "revered" Ooni jumped on the bandwagon.

He wished he was Kwaran. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Most Nigerians are fools. Someone robbed you and led you into extreme poverty and you'd still bending Crooked legs to greet?

Things that happen only in Nigeria !

21 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
And we keep saying Nigerian will get better. Why will it? When we keep kneeling down and licking the asses of thieves!!
Photography myth busted.
http://www.fototech.com.ng/the-ultimate-introduction-to-camera-lenses/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by emmasege: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bukky is one arrogant spoilt brat. I even understand that his commissioners bowed or knelt down to speak with him in his days as governor.

He also combines arrogance with greed and insatiable appetite for power. His eyes are fixed on Aso Rock seat. But I pray that the Maker and Keeper of Israel and Nigeria never make him come near that seat, let alone sit on it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
When money no dey people go use you the play.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na em pocket e dey fight for.. God punish poverty.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
saraki taking those pictures for reference purposes.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by austine4real(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
up saraki
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by ivolt: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Poverty at play.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
These is why Nigeria is were it is today....if saraki dash this men 2k each you will never hear them complain of bad government and they will use their las breath to defend any negative thing they ever hear about him

4 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
HERE IS BOLA AHMED TINUBU BOWING TO AFONJA MUSLIMS SLAVE MASTER

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chai!

Person father!

3 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by saxtaiwo: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
And if you tell most of those idiots to kneel down to worship God they will complain, saraki turning to god.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.