Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington (8045 Views)

Ibibia Walter Abducted By Unknown Gunmen / $3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington by OmoNaijaUK(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
Fellow Nigerians, please, does anyone know Mr Femi Falana's phone numberĀ  or emailĀ  (or that of any other human right lawyer in Lagos) as I may need to take No 11 Walter Carrington Crescent Victoria Island, Lagos to a Lagos Court if they fail to produce all the original certificates: degree of my father and mother , marriage certificate, C of O of landed properties, my international passport and a host of others. It is evident that they have misplaced those documents and I want justice.
Re: Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington by Jarus(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2009
What are you saying pls?
Re: Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington by Epiphany(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2009
Jarus:

What are you saying pls?

grin grin E be like say one embassy don seize im documents.

@Poster - Forget phone numbers. If you are in Nigeria, why not walk into their offices. That will be easier than looking for phone numbers. Gani and Keyamo have their chambers in Anthony village. Their offices are well known so when you enter any taxi in Lagos just say that you are going to Anthony village and when you get there, ask for the location of either of those chambers!
Re: Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington by OmoNaijaUK(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2009
GREAT thanks to everybody that replied. The case has been settled and the visa granted. I am in UK. The case was that of my wife. After unreasonable refusals, they posted back some vital documents (which they earlier requested for) instead of calling to come and pick her documents from their office and for more than one month, we did not see those docs and they were trying to deny responsibility for the lost of those docs. There4 as they usually molest Nigerians at their office thru uneccessary refusals, I was thinking of using the opportunity to molest them also at one of Lagos Law courts but the battle is now over!

Thanks

Omo Naija, UK kiss
Re: Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington by spikedcylinder: 2:32pm On May 05, 2009
Ah. Ope ni fun olorun.

(1) (Reply)

Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate / Nigeria Must Be Prepared For Future Where Oil Has Little Value,osinbajo Warns / National Convention: APC Governors To Take Charge, Meets On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.