Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

People Please I Need Your Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Please I Need Your Prayers. (690 Views)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
Please i need your fasting and prayers. I took jamb this year and i scored 238. I dream to study in unilag for computer science. What is left for now is admission. I need you people to pray and fast for me. Please, God bless you all.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2009
You people are harsh oo. So no one wants to pray for me.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by hephzibahl: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
U're getting the admission in Jesus name, but ensure you join a bible believing fellowship when you get to campus
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2009
hephzibahl:

U're getting the admission in Jesus name, but ensure you join a bible believing fellowship when you get to campus
Thanks dude. May God bless you for praying and fasting for me.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Truth11: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2009
bigmodo:

Please i need your fasting and prayers. I took jamb this year and i scored 238. I dream to study in unilag for computer science. What is left for now is admission. I need you people to pray and fast for me. Please, God bless you all.

God show favour on you request and answer it and bless you. Amen.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2009
Poster

Count me out!
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by dafidixone(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
The will of God will be done in your admision runs in Jesus name.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by solosimple(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
Relevant info before prayer:
Find out what the cut-off mark for your choice course is, if you fall in line, every prayer will work fast.
If you do not fall in line, I advise you quickly take a change of Institution form (Whether you attend Unilag or not, God will take you to the place He has purposed for u)
May God grant you wisdom in this matter.

Fasting? No for me!
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by pinkylady1(f): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
May God grnt you heart desires in Jesus name i pray amen
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by manmustwac(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
Whether u get your admission or not depends on how well u performed when u wrote in your JAMB. Prayer is nothing but superstition and will never influence your results in anyway whatsoever.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
manmustwac:

Whether u get your admission or not depends on how well u performed when u wrote in your JAMB. Prayer is nothing but superstition and will never influence your results in anyway whatsoever.

Mr Manmustwac is the smartest man in the world, and remains so, until the day he finds himself between a rock and a hard place. Then he will realize that his only way out is prayer and immediately, he will loose his smartness and begin to pray!! Mr Smart Manmustwac!!

@bigmodo,
I tot it was another joke of yours, but this time around you sound serious! Nairalanders may pray for you, no worry!
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by noetic(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Mr Manmustwac is the smartest man in the world, and remains so, until the day he finds himself between a rock and a hard place. Then he will realize that his only way out is prayer, then immediately, he will loose his smartness and begin to pray!! Mr Smart Manmustwac!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin only humility makes a man understand and acknowledge GOD.

At the point between the rock and a hard place all manmustwac has left is GOD, not all those googles misinformation and grammer he keeps throwing around nairaland.  grin grin grin grin neither huxley nor mazaje can save him then,  . .  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by huxley(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
I pray that you fail your exams
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2009
thank you all for praying for me. i cant wait to share my testimony when i get admission. i am a child of success. whenever i pray and fast, God always answers my prayer.
Re: People Please I Need Your Prayers. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Count me out!

whether u pray for me or not it wont make a difference cuz who God has blessed, no man can challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Could Thid Be True ? / Gay Penguin Rearing Adopted Chick / Nigerians Please Narrate YOUR Ordeal With Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.