Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? (1709 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Squad4(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2015
I am a single guy who happens to have a friend (Girl). She is really just a friend but sometimes we enjoy some special benefits to the friendship. The thing is she would be getting married soon...i don't know how soon but i want to stop being intimate with her, because i don't want to scatter anything for her since i have no intentions of marrying her myself. But she doesn't seem to mind at all given the guy lives out of state.

But i want to stop...how do i do it, i make the decision and 2 weeks later and after a bout of konji...i find myself inviting her over again...what should i do biko?
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by donevnetng: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chief, oyo is ur case, marry her and save urselves hell. grin Chief, oyo is ur case, marry her and save urselves hell.
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by hob(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Take ur konji somewhere else
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
STOP before its too late.

Start by telling her you guys must stop.

You need to take your mind off sex, or you get married if konji wan finish you.
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by DuchessLily(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Marry her or u stop fast , cos if u don't marry her or stop, u pple will still continue this rubbish even after she is married... Cos the girl is a very unfaithful b!tch.. Though, From what u have written abt her not minding what u guys are doing, I can say she will never be a faithful wife, unless she receives Christ sha
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Squad4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
Marry her or u stop fast , cos if u don't marry her or stop, u pple will still continue this rubbish even after she is married... Cos the girl is a very unfaithful b!tch.. Though, From what u have written abt her not minding what u guys are doing, I can say she will never be a faithful wife, unless she receives Christ sha

That's harsh, can a girl be required to be faithful when he has not put a ring on it? Besides am pretty sure am the only guy other than her main guy. She's not a bad girl trust me.
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Squad4(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
ilobasama:
STOP before its too late.

Start by telling her you guys must stop.

You need to take your mind off sex, or you get married if konji wan finish you.

How do i do it...i already know i have to stop, yeah?
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Fernandowski(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
you are a daughter of zion I guess undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Squad4:

How do i do it...i already know i have to stop, yeah?
create a mission statement, have a vision on what you want, work on your mind and lastly stay away from her.......
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by 400billionman: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Travel out of the country.
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by datyrone(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
move to another state...
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by DuchessLily(f): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Squad4:

That's harsh, can a girl be required to be faithful when he has not put a ring on it? Besides am pretty sure am the only guy other than her main guy. She's not a bad girl trust me.

YES she is required to be faithful... Married or not ..even guys too

In fact unmarried, she is required to abstain!

She is a bad girl if she has someone to marry soon , but still opening legs for u.
U say she is not a bad girl because it is u she is doing d deed with.... Now bro put urself in d shoe of the man she is abt to marry?? How would he feel if he finds out?? How would u feel, if u were d guy she is abt to marry?? Give me a break bro!

Golden rule: do unto others, what u would have them do to u

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Squad4(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

YES she is required to be faithful... Married or not ..even guys too

In fact unmarried, she is required to abstain!

She is a bad girl if she has someone to marry soon , but still opening legs for u.
U say she is not a bad girl because it is u she is doing d deed with.... Now bro put urself in d shoe of the man she is abt to marry?? How would he feel if he finds out?? How would u feel, if u were d guy she is abt to marry?? Give me a break bro!

Golden rule: do unto others, what u would have them do to u

You seem to be getting upset, I know there is a serious guy now in her life and I won't be happy if i was the other guy which is why I want TO STOP; thats what the thread is about not about trashing the girl or me...Suggestions of how i can truly severe this trend.
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by naijaboiy: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guy get another girl to fuçk. You will be able to forget this one easily. undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just STOP!!
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Squad4(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guy get another girl to fuçk. You will be able to forget this one easily. undecided

Thanks Naijaboy, think this is the most helpful advice today!

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Mikocake(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
seconded! @op You cant leave her easily unless you get a girlfriend..it works like magic
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by HomieQuan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
find koboko fr ur bulala wen it misbhaves
Re: Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
HomieQuan:
find koboko fr ur bulala wen it misbhaves

Lolz cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Shocking But Funny Experience / Education Over Prostitution Pix / Men Should Be Told “go An’ Marry” Too…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.