Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters (40064 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Beync(f): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
I guess they were taking picture while meeting was going on. another blunder, he missed his way just like he does in aso rock and passed thru the gate not meant for heads of states. The height of irresponsibility is when you are wrong and try to put the blame on someone else.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
A lot of you would read this article and not understand the subtle message...Amb. Ogwu is responsible and should be removed. This is evil yoruba people for you....this people are implacably evil. Runs in their DNA and culture. Isn't it the same Amb. Ogwu that has handled all missions for past presidents from Obj, Yaradua to GEJ without any hitch? Presidency should own up to its fault and stop blaming this fine distinguished woman. This was how the very same Yoruba media rubbished Oduah, Iweala, Madueke, Oteh, e.t.c. So I want you to grasp the subtle message from this evil yoruba media....remove her. The question becomes...why did the Presidency lie when this issue was raised few days ago? Why did they lie that the meeting was not official? TALK TO ME! Now the coverup is let's put the blame on this distinguished woman. THIS IS HOW THIS EVIL PEOPLE SINGLEHANDEDLY DESTROYED THE NAMES OF OUR BEAUTIFUL DISTINGUISHED BIAFRAN WOMEN. NOW PROF. OGWU OF ALL? I can't tell you how disgruntled I'm. This is why this country is going and has been going down the pit...mediocrity! If you don't appreciate the service of these fine women; obviously you hate them, then give us Biafra so that they can serve us.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by CSTR2: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
ajepako:

For where?

read the tone.. SR is blaming GEJ and PDP subtly because Joy Ogwu was appointed by GEJ

Nothing good ever comes out of SR , except the ones that favors Buhari and his goons.
Joy was appointed by yar'adua.
GEJ inherited her and there was no reason whatsoever to call her competence into question so she was retained.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ijaya123:

Somebody definitely has to be responsible for such lapses. It is not about looking for scapegoat.
My problem with this is not that somebody should be responsible or not. In the past administration the president was blamed for everything that happened so why is this one different?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by silverprince413(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ijaya123:
I thought Sahara Reporters is APC media arm. angry
IN DISGUISE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Montaque(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
SR is just trying to launder PMB's image.
always shifting blames.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by whitecloth: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
But nobody is even asking why Sahara reporters are not painting the country in good colours every time, they always have bad news of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by xrucifix05(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
you could be surprised to hear that the ambassador was briefed a day to his arrival.
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Joy was appointed by yar'adua.
GEJ inherited her and there was no reason whatsoever to call her competence into question so she was retained.

My point oh!

But APC will heap the blame on her, and by default, PDP and GEJ

As usual..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:
Anonimi, I didn't ask you o.

Okay, oya, tell me quietly na who you ask make I ask am also to answer you sharperly grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
silverprince413:
DID SHE PUT BUHARI TO SLEEP TOO??

#THEBLAMINGGAME

No she did not.

Fact is she is not fit to be at the high status embassy of Nigeria.

For the simple reason that she was put there not by PMB makes it imperative for her to be 100% precise in embassy logistics,meetings and important schedules such as the one she played to the gallery.

I am very sure,she will be trained again and if she fails the second time,I am sorry..She will.be.booted out
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
This Is absolute total blatant rubbish from the buhari camp. What is the use of going with personal aides from Nigeria if none of buhari aides can't ask to see the presidents schedule and to ask the Nigeria UN mission what plans they have in place for the president visit . Pushing the blame and fault on joy ogwu just shows and proves totally that buhari is surrounded by a complete bunch of iddiots and compound dullards whose actions anf incompetence is embarrassing the nation and the president in the eyes of the whole world . If these are the set of ediots relies upon to deliver his electioneering promise then Nigerians better forget any thing positive from buhari

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by amazingspiderma: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
When there was electric power everyone was singing praises for PMB,now there is a problem people are looking for scape-goat.

Definition of hypocrisy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Thank God it's 'herds' not 'heads'.

Don't mind the illiterate!

Like dem messiah.. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:
hmmmmm.. with time the respect will be given!

but wait o, from this sentence This same high-level source confirmed to our SaharaReporters correspondent that it was Ambassador Ogwu’s office who developed the schedule and it was her office that chose not to place that High Level meeting on it.
, isn't it good if Ogwu is punished? undecided

DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WAT THESE GUYS (SAHARA) TELLS U
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by CyberWolf: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bunch of incompetent mofos..Patiently waiting to hear from Adesina angry ...Who knows another lie they will come up with..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by donTbone(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
buchilino:

DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WAT THESE GUYS (SAHARA) TELLS U

not really depending on them. just applying the saying that...
''out of every lie, there appears to be an iota of truth''
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is Joy Ogwu the one who made Buhari to pass the wrong gate?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
God = Adam why have you done this?
Adam = It is the woman.
God = Woman why?
Woman = It is the Devil
God = Devil why?
Devil = It is their choice

When will our president learnt to own up to their mistakes?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Blame game seem to be the APC's new wave of propaganda - The masses are no longer listening to their usual culprit oga Jona. grin

I use to think that there is an interface from the Presidential team that interfaces with our foreign emissaries to work out all the protocols before the journey and only act according to the understanding that has been reached so far and also make way for new meetings as the visit progresses ,so how come everybody missed that part if the mission in the UN failed to remember or carry out their own part?

They should shut the hell up and agree that they screwed up and not all these dumb blame games .Oops! I forgot that they need to feed their zombies at home. grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Magomago007: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
ladyF:
Hian....sharia reporters. Tomorrow they will retract the news

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
So this mama still dey this planet
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by PointB: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
I thought the duara dullard's body odour was supposed to fix all these gaffs by now? Or was he busy talking to his cows and forgot the important meeting.

By the way what's the dullard waiting for? Go on, off with Joy's head already! Is that not what he normally does?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by buchilino(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Welcome to one chance government.
A government where the president is always right and can never be wrong.

I AGREE WITH U. UNFORTUNATELY SOME WILL BELIEVE WATEVA TRASH THEY R FED WITH
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by eyesofgod: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
anonimi:

Okay, oya, tell me quietly na who you ask make I ask am also to answer you sharperly grin grin

The gods. Now that's priviledged information. So dont annoy me, or else...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by kestolove95(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dat igbo woman of biafra call ogwu shud b sacked she coursed all dix, she's working for biafra to ridicule our president...since adefuye died...dat embassy has bin a disgrace...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
Bunch of incompetent mofos..Patiently waiting to hear from Adesina >sad ...Who knows another lie they will come up with..
this government is a classic example of the adage "birds of the same feather flock together",only a dullard can attract another dullard or other dullards . Buhari is definitely attracted to the dullards he has around him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by CSTR2: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ijaya123:

Somebody definitely has to be responsible for such lapses. It is not about looking for scapegoat.
Your president is responsible for being slow of mind.
He should be able to take charge of his own day as president.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by StOla: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
atlwireles:
When will this presidency accept responsibility for their actions and stop blaming everybody for their madness. You have a chief of staff, a press secretary, a private secretary to the president, a chief of protocol, yet you are still pretending not to know the time of the Pope's speech..... WHAT A HELL. angry angry angry angry angry angry

What is the role of Nigeria's permanent representative to the UN?

If this said public servant is not playing his/her role or is redundant owing to your expectation that such duties should be covered by the president's staff who are not permanent representatives to the UN, do you then suggest the president should sack the redundant public servant and save public funds?
Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by walozanga(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
You people always look for people to blame. Our president is a NOVICE.. take it or liv it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Amitex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=18pt]If the sourse is Sahara Reporters or Punchng, it is A LIE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Exploit200:
Is Joy Ogwu the one who made Buhari to pass the wrong gate?
why would he not pass the wrong gate ,when all members of his delegation were busy taking selfies in new York and the dullard simply has no control over his team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Angelovic96: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
who is saying that ogwu will lose her job oh! they think she is meryn oga abi another day u will not move like cow with out direction

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.