Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend (5389 Views)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
One evening while in shop doin my business, my half sisiter came in wth her friend and they wanted to dye their hair to gold color, so I decided to help her do it and also dat of her friend as a big brother that I am, so she introduced me to her friend who goes by the name Amaka, so we exchanged pleasantries we shook hands I noticed that her palm was cold and I told her " hmmmm ur palms are cold and she smiled saying thank u, quickly I noticed her very white teeth and I tripped immediately as I am attracted to clean gals, so I dyed the hair for both of them my half sister first, then she got a call and left leaving me and amaka all alone so I started chattin wth her, so I asked her a question " tell me something u're doin dat u wouldn't want ur mom to know abt" and she was like aaaaaahhhhhhh, it's plenty oh, with her response I was able to tell that she's a very adventourous gal then our conversation got deeper I was able to catch a glimpse of her fresh laps as she sat on the chair while I dyed her hair cos her skirt wasn't so long when I was through she liked it and offerred to pay of which I declined and she insisted that I must collect the money so I did, then I asked for her number and she asked me saying " do u really need my number" and I answered yes I do I'd love to see u again so I told her of the new peppersoup joint in the area and of how I'd like us to visit the spot so she accepted and gave me her number then we met two days later by 8pm and we went o the spot, I ordered for drinks and two plates of fresh fish peppersoup then we sat down to eat and drink and then I told her of how much I liked her and wanted to be wth her then she started to narrate her tales of woe in the hands of men and asked if I could just spare her the relationship and just be ordinary friends wth her as I heard that my heart sank but I didn't give up, sharply as a former uniben boi wth lot's of washie lines to show for it I started to apply my washie pick up lines knowing that she'll fall flat like the wall of jericho then she said she call me the next morning to lemme in on her decision so I wanted to pay for what we ate but she declined me paying for her and paid for herself, I was surprised so I paid for mine, iwas actually thinkn. She'll not oblige my request given the fact that she paid for her drinks and peppersoup, so the next morning she called and asked if I'm at my shoip and I answere "yes" so she came over and told me she's accepted buh I should swear wth a bible that I won't break her heart, so we agreed to go on a formal date to a swimming pool as that is why I normally take gals to on other to enable view her properly, so we swam and I enjoyed the feel of her body against my, I swear she' so beautiful, I felt proud as I watched her decline other guys the opportunity of touching or coming close to her and she also felt proud of me as other gals stared at my ripped body then she come close and told me something she said " hmmm u're very sexy I can see this gal and that gal over there lookn at u hope u won't leave me for any of them" I jus smiled sinfully as I grabbed her ass underwater and rubbed it, then I moved my hands to her pvssy area and brushed my fingers against it I noticed it had some lil hair around it jus the way I like it cos I don't like a clean shaved pvssy, so I immersed my self underwater and shifted the part of her swimsuit covering her pvssy to one side then I licked th pvssy for something like 5 seconds then came up out from underwater again and she asked me if I loved to give a head and I answered saying yes and dat it'll give me great joy to drink from her honey pot, so we swam for some more hours and went home, then at night we did sex chat and she promised to come the next day so when she came we went to a guest house I paid for two hours , when we got to our room we undressed and went in2 the bath room we washed each other, as we did my di*ck stood erect wth all of the strenght it had in it as i washed her body too then I rubbed her breasts as the shower poured down water on us then I took her breasts in my mouth and sucked it tenderly as I did she pushed her head back and held my head, her mouth gaped as I licked the space in between her breasts then I moved to her neck and licked it then she started to pant she then held my dick and rubbed it vigorously her hands were so soft It cld pat a roaring lion to sleep as she did, I cld feel my sperm building before I cld say jack my dick erupted sperm like a volcano would erupt lava, then we cleaned up and went in2 the bed room, I carried her and laid her on the bed and parted her legs like moses did the red sea, then I went straight for her pvssy lips I licked the both lips on the left and right she held my head breathing heavily as I licked her clito*ris she whined and wriggled on the bed as her juice dripped so much I had my mouth filled wth her juice she started to tremble as she begged me to insert my di*ck in2 her cos she feels like urinating and I told her to go ahead and do it in my mouth but she declined then after wat seemed like eternity of suckn her pvssy I inserted my di*ck in2 her and she let out a cry something dat sounded like" ah mummy" as my di*ck slipped in2 her I cld feel her sweetness as her pvssy was so warm and I fired her wth my di*ck for some minutes then I poured wat look like an ocean of sperm that I didn't evn know when I screamed her name as I climaxed, then she held me close to her and cryed silently begging not to leave her so I cuddled her, and help her put on her pants back something I've neva done for any gal, wow! Amaka's sweeter than sugar, God bless her soul
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na lie joor

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:
Na lie joor
even if u believe wat wld it give me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by vizkiz: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
even if u believe wat wld it give me?

Na lie joor

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:

Na lie joor
wateva

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
From the write up

You dont last long like india movies

You didnt use a condom

and

And you came in her

grin

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by vizkiz: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
wateva

Na lie joor

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
From the write up

You dont last long like india movies

You didnt use a condom

and

And you came in her

grin
cheesy hehehehe u know sey na guest house, I no go come dey form super man for there
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op next time paragraph your writeup

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
ilobasama:
Op next time paragraph your writeup
ayaf yhear

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by petux(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op see ur life....u no last 20 mins
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by Unibentested(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
asked if I could just spare her the relationship and just be ordinary friends wth her as I heard that my heart sank but I didn't give up, sharply as a former uniben boi wth lot's of washie lines to show for it I started to apply my washie pick up lines knowing that she'll fall flat like the wall of jericho then she said she call me the next morning to lemme in on her decision so I wanted to pay for what we ate but she declined me paying for her and paid for herself,

E Clear..
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unibentested:

E Clear..
greatest Gbo gbo
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by Lobolintin(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Snoring
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
petux:
Op see ur life....u no last 20 mins
na government work, my brother free me jare, make I high my w**d quietly
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring
my brother freestyle urself jare, enuff time dey
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
one minute man.. indomie man
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
SkinnyDude:
one minute man.. indomie man
yep nigger,indomie's the real thing , gals like indomie
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep nigger,indomie's the real thing , gals like indomie
lol... the best thing be say, you gave her head. and she came.. even if you lasted 30secs, e no matter again
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol... the best thing be say, you gave her head. and she came.. even if you lasted 30secs, e no matter again
now I see that u're an expert, u know the game cheesy cheers!
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
now I see that u're an expert, u know the game cheesy cheers!
theoretically, yes!! practical, big NO.. just like Nigerian engineers, who are only good in solving calculus, but can not construct ordinarwn bridge without the help of foreign engineers...
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by petux(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
na government work, my brother free me jare, make I high my w**d quietly

Lol buht bro easy with this sex life... e no go pay u...no b everytym make u dae pierce hole oooo..im dae get effect 4 body
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
SkinnyDude:
theoretically, yes!! practical, big NO.. just like Nigerian engineers, who are only good in solving calculus, but can not construct ordinarwn bridge without the help of foreign engineers...
ahn ahn cheesy since u have the theoretical knowledge then the practical is easy
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn cheesy since u have the theoretical knowledge then the practical is easy
easy ke. when am not so lucky in that department. my longest date lasted only 1week. is either i get tired of them, or they started forming..
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
petux:

Lol buht bro easy with this sex life... e no go pay u...no b everytym make u dae pierce hole oooo..im dae get effect 4 body
thank u I don hear
Re: My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend by jonaifame22(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
SkinnyDude:
easy ke. when am not so lucky in that department. my longest date lasted only 1week. is either i get tired of them, or they started forming..
it is well

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots / She Wants To Record Our Love-making Session / Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.