Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) (36638 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Eniola badmus looking like olumo rock? Abi she be ruby player?.sad

oh my belove juliet ibrahim.:*

Which one be ruby player
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Which one be ruby player
Those ruby pple wey dy carry ball for hand run na grin "grin"
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
While others are winning top awards at #AMAA2015, these ones went their to market themselves. grin
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Those ruby pple wey dy carry ball for hand run na grin "grin"

I see
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by U2ice(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iyawo Ojo killed it gringrin

Am sure she wore green shoes too grin

Ode(yoruba moofo) undecided
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by mikey993(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:

gringrin grin grin grin grin grin

You're going to hell for thus comment

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:11am On Sep 29, 2015
*drags Cynthia Morgan into thread*
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by RxObiefule13(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2015
vizkiz:
the other ladies are pretty. Seriously, they are wink

But that eniola chick be like pig. That nose ring no make her sexy at all... She just dress like arrrggghhh!!!!!!! Didn't any of her so called friends tell her she looks like two bags of beans joined together? angry

Make I no just talk anything angry

grin no be small
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Christeety: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
vizkiz:
the other ladies are pretty. Seriously, they are wink

But that eniola chick be like pig. That nose ring no make her sexy at all... She just dress like arrrggghhh!!!!!!! Didn't any of her so called friends tell her she looks like two bags of beans joined together? angry

Make I no just talk anything angry

Is there anything wrong in giving your opinion without being insultive?. C'mon calling a fellow human being a 'Pig' isn't fair
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by femi4: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2015
ladyF:
Lol that nose ring tho.....I just remember that *sallah ram* comment

Beautiful pishures

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
Its October 1st, still searching for the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Nia Long , Sanaa Lathan And Regina Hall Who Is the Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.