Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group (2990 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths / Woman Cries As She Receives Aisha Buhari's Donated Food Items In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by AmadiAba: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2016
A US non governmental group, the American Black Group for Democracy has revealed that the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari’s government plunged $500Million (About N150Billion) into the failed Hillary Clinton electioneering campaign fund.

Full story HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/264904

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Source igberetvnews.com.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by phemmyutd(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Never disappointed from the source, latter you will be wailing that DSS arrest you.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by uboma(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2016
this is a big fat lie.
provide a more reliable source @ op

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by SlayerSupreme: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Heard this yesterday. It's probably true...for Buhari Clinton had to win to keep getting support from the white house. Pity.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by Baawaa(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Mumu like the poster will believe this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
PDP........its your work o, soft work

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by PaulIdu: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Clearly a big lie .
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by richidinho(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
I talk am, this is why we cant pay salaries in this country

The visit of the Northern governors to America was suspicuous

The coming of John Kerry to Northern Nigeria was also suspicious.

Other world leaders called Trump on phone to congratulate him immediately, but Buhari could only manage to post his on twitter later in the evening

No smoke without fire coming from under

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by richidinho(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
For those that are complaing about source, come and take more source

https://www.nairaland.com/3459397/buharis-500m-donation-clinton-campaign

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by richidinho(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=phemmyutd post=50945877]Never disappointed from the source, latter you will be wailing that DSS arrest you.

[/quote

SO COX OF THAT HE HAS TO BE QUIET NOT TONSPEAK THE TRUTH.......THIS IS WHY IGBO JOURNALISTS AINT THE SAME WITH YORUBA AND HAUSA.....WE ARE NOT THE SAME PIPLE

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by AmadiAba: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2016
http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/11/buharis-500m-donation-to-clinton.html?m=1

U need more sauce? How many plates of yam u wan chop?

uboma:
this is a big fat lie.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by spartacus11(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
did a google search on the said NGO ( the American Black Group for Democracy) and the only tine the Said frivolous NGO name came out is in biafra blog online.

so please op how come a U. S NGO who have intel into the America party info is not even know or recognise, and the only time their name ever came up online is on an IPOB blog

www​.thebiafrapost.com
no wonder we call you people biafruad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by StarCj(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:
this is a big fat lie.

even though as it stands now, it's a rumor but you have no right to dismiss it because you have nothing to back your claim and likewise op

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by chriskosherbal(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Just observing.
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by oloriooko(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
What kind of rubbish source is this shocked
Igberetvnews ko anjanuradionews ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by uboma(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2016
AmadiAba:
http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/11/buharis-500m-donation-to-clinton.html?m=1

U need more sauce? How many plates of yam u wan chop?

stop spreading falsehood.

by the way, the correct spelling in this context is "source"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by uboma(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2016
StarCj:

even though as it stands now, it's a rumor but you have no right to dismiss it because you have nothing to back your claim and likewise op

stop being naive dude....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by spartacus11(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
StarCj:

that NGO does not exist, or na spiritual NGO when nor get office.
we are talking of america not Afghanistan. america where if i need the names of staff of white house i will get it, or if i wan know waytin obama chop dis morning i go know, because everything is well published if you know how to check for these info

i stand to be corrected that NGO do not exist, or is they any secret NGO in america, dont forget NGO means non governmental organisation which means say it should be registered and have an operation base

but this NGO is in ghost mode that makes the new a pure lie.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by obailala(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Just negodu! undecided

IgbereTV grin grin

Recently when Oga Igbere was quizzed and his website closed, some mumus attacked me for saying "good riddance to bad rubbish." No doubts, those sort of people savour these kind of stories hence their great disappointment when IgbereTV was temporarily closed recently.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by obailala(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
PDP........its your work o, soft work
This isnt even a PDP matter, this is just a case of some nincompoops sitting in a room with laptops churning out senseless propaganda. They do it because they know they have a large audience of nincompoops who want to hear this sort of stories. Meanwhile Oga Igbere is building a massive mansion presently grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by doctokwus: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
spartacus11:

that NGO does not exist, or na spiritual NGO when nor get office.
we are talking of america not Afghanistan. america where if i need the names of staff of white house i will get it, or if i wan know waytin obama chop dis morning i go know, because everything is well published if you know how to check for these info

i stand to be corrected that NGO do not exist, or is they any secret NGO in america, dont forget NGO means non governmental organisation which means say it should be registered and have an operation base

but this NGO is in ghost mode that makes the new a pure lie.
Someone yesterday sed 16yrs of PDP govt bred millions of stupid people and the fact that anyone,talkless of some bliv this story is ample proof.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by koralink: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
This is a meal prepared by IPOB mainly for the consumption of the BIAFRAUDS.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Haba, expanciate more op
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by banki(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
I talk am, this is why we cant pay salaries in this country

The visit of the Northern governors to America was suspicuous

The coming of John Kerry to Northern Nigeria was also suspicious.

Other world leaders called Trump on phone to congratulate him immediately, but Buhari could only manage to post his on twitter later in the evening

No smoke without fire coming from under

last I checked Buhari is not owing civil servants salary....
he gave state governors bail out to pay salaries

Buhari should improve nigerias economy but he should also deal with saboteurs like you

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by elliotkid600(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Take a look at what is trending in Nigeria
How you can make. N5000 every single day
Check it out and thank me later
If you got any difficulty just Whatsup me +2349090031329

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by preetypam(f): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
i'm not a fan of buhari but i cant fall for this...people better be careful with what they write

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by uboma(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
preetypam:
i'm not a fan of buhari but i cant fall for this...people better be careful with what they write

Exactly....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by kolaish(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
LET US SEE IN THE DAYS TO COME IF THIS INFORMATION IS ACTUALLY TRUE. IF IT IS, THEN THIS GOVERNMENT NEED TO TENDER APOLOGY TO NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by tit(f): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Donald Trump will deal marcilessly with buhari.
Is a pity that Nigerians will be cut in the crossfire

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group by HtwoOw: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
All the money Clinton spent on her campaign is not up to $600M

How will Buhari donate $500M

BiafraudExposed come and burst thier brain

Bastards

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) / Check Out This Abusive Tweet By Buhari’s PA On Social Media / Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.