Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. (57305 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow / Guide To Home Painting: Calculating Volume Of Paint Needed For Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
mavverick:
Oga Spyder.

Quick questions.

who does the design around the house, is that bricklayer or same guy who does the pop ?
did he come up with the designs or you did ?

He is neither a bricklayer nor a POP ceiling worker. These are cement ornamental designers and they usually have a lot of samples in either pictures or handheld devices. I plan the work and we decide on some chosen samples, agreed with the owners of the house.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by befto: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have just sent you a whatsapp message

spyder880:

You can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033350750 or 07081821271. Thanks.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2015
befto:
I have just sent you a whatsapp message

Ok, I will respond now.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Window hoods, pillars, fence, all ongoing.......

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Now, let's go there grin

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
More

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Those are my "imported" Togolese workmen answering to my quest to an ultra smooth wall finish cheesy

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by danny34(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nothing brings out the beauty of a building like a smooth smooth plastering...

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Still planning the best places to place wall papers........ (these are not tiles o cheesy)

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by befto: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
@spyder880
This is very beautiful.

spyder880:
More
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
befto:
@spyder880
This is very beautiful.

Thank you Sir.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by Itydee(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Im interested in the wall papers. where can I buy them?
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Itydee:
Im interested in the wall papers. where can I buy them?

Everywhere building materials finish items are sold, N5000 for each.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Today........

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
POP ceiling, today......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
The windows arrive........

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by Od31(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
please how much per sq mtr for this pop work?
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by gustav25: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oga mi ,how much will it cost to build a replica of this from scratch ?
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2015
gustav25:
Oga mi ,how much will it cost to build a replica of this from scratch ?

Send me a mail on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, thanks for the interest.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by dubemcapital(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Oga spyder GOOD JOB there, I love your taste

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
First room almost done, moving to second.....

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
We fixed more windows today......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Left hand side of the building......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by skimmer01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good job my chairman

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mrpally(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
@ spyder8880, can you handle a construction for me?

Thanks
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by danny34(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
good job boss..................................
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
mrpally:
@ spyder8880, can you handle a construction for me?

Thanks

Yes, if it is within the east or south of the country, I can resume next week. Just send me a mail on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk and we can take it from there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mufutau55(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2015
spyder880:

Yes, if it is within the east or south of the country, I can resume next week. Just send me a mail on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk and we can take it from there. Thanks.

We always feel cheated. smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2015
mufutau55:

We always feel cheated. smiley

Hajji M.

My brother, if only I can find a way to spread more, I will do. But I have many good men in the field now, I have been conducting an experiment by sending a trained worker of mine to stay in a distant city and work while I manage the whole building from afar. Some of my workers are in Abuja since last month and we are building a block of 6 flats now.

If this system works out fine (its largely dependent on the supervisor I sent) I will adopt the model. I will be in Abuja by coming week and Lagos also, but my Lagos visit is to purchase some home fittings. I love Lagos.

Another option I might adopt is to start sending my men who are known here, I have like 4 people who had worked with me in the past now registered on this property forum, and building houses, Dubemcapital is one of them. Muyesky is like a business partner to me now, we understand each other a lot.

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mufutau55(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
spyder880:

My brother, if only I can find a way to spread more, I will do. But I have many good men in the field now, I have been conducting an experiment by sending a trained worker of mine to stay in a distant city and work while I manage the whole building from afar. Some of my workers are in Abuja since last month and we are building a block of 6 flats now.

If this system works out fine (its largely dependent on the supervisor I sent) I will adopt the model. I will be in Abuja by coming week and Lagos also, but my Lagos visit is to purchase some home fittings. I love Lagos.

Another option I might adopt is to start sending my men who are known here, I have like 4 people who had worked with me in the past now registered on this property forum, and building houses, Dubemcapital is one of them. Muyesky is like a business partner to me now, we understand each other a lot.

I surely understand and pray that God will give you the power to venture out nationwide. We shall still be here sir.
Glad to know you are business partner with Muyesky, he has excelled his game. Good working partners.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by danny34(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
and the house gradually becomes a home

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
I love white doors, they have a way of standing out in a house, but some people will complain of stains, scratches,

Thinking of using white doors, even the external security doors, but I await the decision of the owner on this......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.