Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard (5987 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by emmanuel596(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Till I hear the official announcement I won't believe anything
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by onismate: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
My happiness is that at least saraki will stop trending, and it would be list of noise makers ehmmmmm sorry ministers would be what will be trending.
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

What's my own cut should barca win?
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by omenka(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The Senate on six week recess. Pls what exactly re they been paid for when they are doing nothing for good six week?
It really hurts knowing these guys get paid such gargantuan salaries and allowances for doing virtually nothing but resting. Forget all that talk about them carrying out oversight during recess. angry

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What's my own cut should barca win?

No be ya club? Bet on dem too

1 Like

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by frankyychiji(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
ddippset:
use your hand and go and drop him now! Yes he worked against Jonathan, go kill yourself. If amaechi's name comes out you people will only wail for 2 days, highest 4 days. Then you will subject yourself to the regime of buhari. Sorry you have got no choice.
Isi aturu! Mumunigerian how market?
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by 989900: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Daggers drawn!

1 Like

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Na only Barca game you de bet?
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Na only Barca game you de bet?

Yes, I play only singles
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Eziachi: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
The relationship between Amaechi and PDP with their supporters is that of a Tom & Jerry relationship. Very entertaining and funny.
If Chibuike Amaechi's name is their, PDP/supporters reaction will that of a scream that he is corrupt, he single handedly funded Buhari's campaign, they will beat themselves with chains etc.

On the other hand, if his name isn't there, they will equally screamed that he has been used and dumped, he is only invited for trip, he betrayed his brother (brother?), he is finished etc.

But if Amaechi is to pay me to advise him, I will simply tell him to stay away from political appointed or elected position and adapt Ahmed Tinubu style of playing the kingmaker. It's much safer that way, especially when on a face value he seems to have a good personal relationship with the president.
But politicians being what they are, position to them is what a fish is to rat. They cannot resist it and then get themselves burnt.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The Senate on six week recess. Pls what exactly re they been paid for when they are doing nothing for good six week?

They have been recessing nau undecided undecided Shuo, dem go die for you
The wardrobe allowance has to be used nau tongue
By the way, don't you know that they should be paid for recessing undecided
Wailer grin
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Eziachi: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
uwa1:
Where are all dis APC -- E-Noise makers.... I thot u guys said PMB will reduce the number of ministers to 19... Hmmm.. How come we are hearing 36. If this is true... Den u pple will agree wit me dat PMB has definitely contacted godfatherism illness...
I thought you said 19 is unconstitutional?
Buhari would wish to have a sensible 19 but your corrupt constitution advocated a wasteful 36 jobs for the boys.
36 with their legions of advisers and adviser to the advisers, all noise makers who does nothing but loot public collective wealth

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

If you wanna go play multiple, play this!

Bet9ja

Code: 2907 - Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen

TIP: 1

Code: 3268 - Leyton Orient - Carlisle Utd

TIP: 1X

Code: 3273 - Plymouth Argyle - Barnet

TIP: HWEH (Home to Win Either Halves)

Total Odds should be 2+
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

If you wanna go play multiple, play this!

Bet9ja

Code: 2907 - Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen

TIP: 1

Code: 3268 - Leyton Orient - Carlisle Utd

TIP: 1X

Code: 3273 - Plymouth Argyle - Barnet

TIP: HWEH (Home to Win Either Halves)

Total Odds should be 2+

I just don't like league two...
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes, I play only singles
So na straight win?
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

I just don't like league two...

You're right though. I believe so many matches are fixed there. But most times they don't fail when you give the goals i.e., Over 1.5!
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

So na straight win?

Yes
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

You're right though. I believe so many matches are fixed there. But most times they don't fail when you give the goals i.e., Over 1.5!

I played 20 ova 1.5 dis weekend. Only league two burst it. Leyton Orient and York city
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

I played 20 ova 1.5 dis weekend. Only league two burst it. Leyton Orient and York city

If you wanna play Over 1.5 or any game at all, make sure you check their head-to-head matches in fussball.wettpoint.com/en/head-to-head. You compare the both teams and see the percentage of games they've won against common opponents. See how many goals they score against each other during their past matches. Also make sure that at least they played over 2.5 in at least 4 of their last 6 games. With that, the probability of them scoring 2 goals in that match would be high!!

For instance Arsenal match against Olympiakos may likely head over 1.5 or even goal-goal because both teams have been scoring goals lately. And they played over 1.5 against each other during their last 6 meetings and goal-goal in four of those six. Betting na Statistics mah bro!!
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

If you wanna play Over 1.5 or any game at all, make sure you check their head-to-head matches in fussball.wettpoint.com/en/head-to-head. You compare the both teams and see the percentage of games they've won against common opponents. See how many goals they score against each other during their past matches. Also make sure that at least they played over 2.5 in at least 4 of their last 6 games. With that, the probability of them scoring 2 goals in that match would be high!!

For instance Arsenal match against Olympiakos may likely head over 1.5 or even goal-goal because both teams have been scoring goals lately. And they played over 1.5 against each other during their last 6 meetings and goal-goal in four of those six. Betting na Statistics mah bro!!

I use flashscore h2h, but this is football anything can happen, sometimes is nt about head to head but Form matters as well
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

I use flashscore h2h, but this is football anything can happen, sometimes is nt about head to head but Form matters as well

That's where soccervista.com comes in. I'm able to view their current form there. After seeing a team whose form is WWDWW playing against a team whose form is DLLDL, I make sure that I check their head to head; if the one who's form is good has won 9 of the 12 games they played against each other, lost 1 and drawn 2, then I give them straight win. That's sport for you!
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

That's where soccervista.com comes in. I'm able to view their current form there. After seeing a team whose form is WWDWW playing against a team whose form is DLLDL, I make sure that I check their head to head; if the one who's form is good has won 9 of the 12 games they played against each other, lost 1 and drawn 2, then I give them straight win. That's sport for you!

Yes but sometimes there are bad days... real madrid vs malaga dis past weekend...u knw d rest
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes but sometimes there are bad days... real madrid vs malaga dis past weekend...u knw d rest

Lol. . .You know Benitez is not predictable na!!
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .You know Benitez is not predictable na!!

Can't remember when last madrid played scoreless in bernabeu
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Can't remember when last madrid played scoreless in bernabeu
That's what you get when you appoint an incompetent fellow over a competent one!
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ishiamu(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

That's what you get when you appoint an incompetent fellow over a competent one!

That what I get by having a nonchalant president like perez. A great dictator like saddam huseine
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by juman(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
The senate has been cowed down.

They have actively set the public opinion against them.
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by 4Kemzy(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks for the correction my Oga, I no go book far nah why he be like that.
modath:

The word in bold is fuss, please use words that are within your "power"... thank you...

On to the ministerial list, relax&watch them work before the usual bellyaching.
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by donphilopus: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
ishiamu:

That what I get by having a nonchalant president like perez. A great dictator like saddam huseine

Lol. . .
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by MrWisdom(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Until someone tells me what Amaechi's name is doing in that list, there is actually no list.

#connivingPoliticians
Re: Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard by MrImole: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
I MADE IT,

AGRIC MINISTER, I need just 73 assistants, apply without.

I mean within.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter / Atiku's Portrait Spotted In Wike's Office? (pics) / Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.