Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang (41060 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2015
In his bid to fulfil the promise to make his ministers known by the end of September, President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday handed over the list of his ministerial nominees to his special adviser on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang.

A top Presidency source who is a member of the president’s entourage to the ongoing 70th Session of the United Nations General Assembly reliably told our correspondent that the presidential aide departed J. F. Kennedy International Airport in New York last night so as to get to Nigeria and deliver the list to the National Assembly before the promised date.

The source said further that the president who is presently in New York had already briefed the Senate president, Senator Bukola Saraki, on the development, stressing that Ita Enang is expected to hand over the list to either the Senate president today at the resumption of the plenary or tomorrow depending on the mood of the upper legislative chamber.
He also confirmed that the list contains names of 36 Ministerial nominees as against the earlier statement of President Buhari to appoint only16 ministers in order to cut costs.

Efforts to get the names on the list with Senator Enang proved abortive.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/463876/pmbs-nass-aide-departs-new-york-with-ministerial-list

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by DuchessLily(f): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2015
OK nau
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by rapthugx(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2015
make we dey watch.
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2015
I am glued to my TV set and Radio (BBC Hausa)

20 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by meimoks(f): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2015
I assume they are the long awaited saints cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by jazinogold(m): 5:36am On Sep 29, 2015
I expect to see the complete list on complete sports newspaper before this week runs out grin

6 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by psucc(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2015
So presenting the list of nominees to the Senate is equivalent to naming the Ministers.

Buhari needs at least a months course at NIPSS.

16 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by efilefun(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by tos4u(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Am tired of all these lists of a thing NO TIME TO CHECH TIME AGAIN, BUHARI SHOULD SWING TO ACTION QUICK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Let's get something straight, if the Senate delays in the approval of the nominees, does it mean that PMB had failed in the promise to get his cabinet before October

9 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2015
lol Ride on Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by suxkill: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Am still waiting for the Angels,saints,pastors,imams and stainless ZOMBIES PMB will appoint as ministers!!!

14 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by Bugatie(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2015
dexpee4life:
Let's get something straight, if the Senate delays in the approval of the nominees, does it mean that PMB had failed in the promise to get his cabinet before October

Someone must get the blame, maybe the typist/secretary this time

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by lorbah001(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2015
suxkill:
Am still waiting for the Angels,saints,pastors,imams and stainless ZOMBIES PMB will appoint as ministers!!!

You need no wait ..... The wellness has started since yesterday, you gotta catch up

4 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Bugatie:

Someone must get the blame, maybe the typist/secretary this time
There is always an excuse by the Presidency

4 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by macolino(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2015
It is less than 24hours.why do Baba always wait for a dying minute? Baba go slow is always late,qoute me anywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by suxkill: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2015
lorbah001:

You need no wait ..... The wellness has started since yesterday, you gotta catch up

Tell the dullard to appoint the saints who will work with him just as he has promised you people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by lorbah001(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2015
suxkill:

Tell the dullard to appoint the saints who will work with him just as he has promised you people.

And you shall come back here and testify when the effect of wellness left u astounded.........

Your criticism or I'd rather say ubiquitous hatred can never be a clog to the wheel

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
macolino:
It is less than 24hours.why do Baba always wait for a dying minute? Baba go slow is always late,qoute me anywhere
That is one question begging for answers

1 Like

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
suxkill:

Earthly Saints indeed

2 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by otukpo(f): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Why wait till the eleventh hour.

1 Like

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by dexpee4life(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2015
otukpo:
Why wait till the eleventh hour.
Everyone has his / her style
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by tabisegroup(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Y
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by AINATOLULOPE: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
ij

1 Like

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by buzquet(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
PMB will suprise u (premium time, punch, vanguard etc) guys with his ministerial list. Shebi una tink say una sabi speculate and lie? una go meet PMB

8 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
kk
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by ylaa(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
I am on of them. C u guys wgen I return.
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by hardywaltz(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Amaechi coming Soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
The change we voted for is about to start rolling in fully with these sets of guys THE NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN has selected to work with him to make Nigeria to be great. God bless my amiable President. GOD BLESS NIGERIA..................

6 Likes

Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Good for governance

CHeck out how you can join the millionaire club through plantain farming business.
Its worth it.
www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business
Re: 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang by Yinkahlite(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Okk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.