Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion Please (2778 Views)

Opinion... Please let's discuss / I Need Your Opinion Please / Your Opinion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
I'm into a relationship which I so much like the view but my ex wants me back,I told him I'm with someone else but he seems not to believe me.......

He needs me to convince him and he's not gonna back off until I do that......

How do I convince him because if he continue this way,I'm afraid my relationship might fall.....

1 Like

Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2015
You cannot be serious. You do not owe him anything. He's an ex for a reason. Tell him to beat it. WTH? The only reason your current relationship will fail is because of you. It seems you might still have hots for your ex or you wouldn't be trying to jump through hoops to prove something to him. Whether you're with someone or not, is none of his damn business. He should stay in his lane & remain in the dusty archives, like an ex should. Stop entertaining rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You cannot be serious. You do not owe him anything. He's an ex for a reason. Tell him to beat it. WTH? The only reason your current relationship will fail is because of you. It seems you might still have hots for your ex or you wouldn't be trying to jump through hoops to prove something to him. Whether you're with someone or not, is none of his damn business. He should stay in his lane & remain in the dusty archives, like an ex should. Stop entertaining rubbish.
thanks,u ar definitely ryt nd moreso I never loved him
Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
bt he kept calling and never seize to send messages,how do I back him off?
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:

Change your number. Let him perform a séance next time he wants to be in touch with you. Why am I getting the feeling that you're liking this? It's really not that hard trying to get rid of someone, that's if they're "all there" & sane though.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
you still have feelings for him, don't kid yourself abouh that.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
you still have feelings for him, don't kid yourself abouh that.
I didn't have a bit for him
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
. . . . then why you making it hard for yourself?
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
Re: Opinion Please by Mhizizzy(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Don't go back to ur ex...

It looks stupid..

Y wud he break up in. First place?
Re: Opinion Please by Mhizizzy(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Don't go back to ur ex...

It looks stupid..

Y wud he break up in. D First place?
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:

Tell your current bae 'bout this uhn? He'll handle it smiley
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Babe, you're no dog, so don't go back to your vomit. Btw, i don't think it's okay to keep in touch with an ex, unless you still have a soft spot for him. #my opinion.
Re: Opinion Please by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
I'm into a relationship which I so much like the view but my ex wants me back,I told him I'm with someone else but he seems not to believe me.......

He needs me to convince him and he's not gonna back off until I do that......

How do I convince him because if he continue this way,I'm afraid my relationship might fall.....
so after series of spending spree you jilted him?..................
Re: Opinion Please by AfroKnight: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy O dear! I think you dropped it like it's hot! cheesy You are correct about that. She still has the hots for him. And the ex knows it too so he is manipulating her.
Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
pinceprinz:

Tell your current bae 'bout this uhn? He'll handle it smiley
I think I'l do dat,tnx xo much
Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy O dear! I think you dropped it like it's hot! cheesy You are correct about that. She still has the hots for him. And the ex knows it too so he is manipulating her.
I dnt love him.all I want is to back him off,there is no how he'l call nd text that my bf will nt get to knw....

Will changing of line do the job?what if my bf asked why I switched,what will I tell him?.....

Or better still,shud I let my bf knw about it before switching?
Re: Opinion Please by JUNIT1(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

WHY SO HARSH?

1 Like

Re: Opinion Please by AfroKnight: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
I dnt love him.all I want is to back him off,there is no how he'l call nd text that my bf will nt get to knw....

Will changing of line do the job?what if my bf asked why I switched,what will I tell him?.....

Or better still,shud I let my bf knw about it before switching?

Lol. See denial. Why would you bother yourself this much if you don't feel anything for him. Stop deceiving yourself babe. It's like you want him back. If you truly don't care about him you wouldn't even bother to entertain his chit chat.

Go back to him. That's where your heart is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
JUNIT1:

WHY SO HARSH?

What is harsh about what I said?
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
AfroKnight:

Dat's wassup!
Re: Opinion Please by IamLEGEND1: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2015
You owe him no explanation. Maybe you are still inlove with ur ex. If you are, please do this current guy a favor and leave him so you wont just waste his time.

But you are afraid your relationship may fall cos of him, then your marriage may fall in future cos of another ex. Better learn how to be strong for your own good.

Stop being weak
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
I think I'l do dat,tnx xo much
Hun!
Re: Opinion Please by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Jeez.

What did he do to you. Your ex?
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Jeez.

What did he do to you. Your ex?

What are you talking about?

Well, if you must know, I don't see the point of still communicating with an ex, let alone having to answer to him about anything. I'd nip that in the bud real fast just to remind him of which tense he belongs to, the past. With me, if we're done, we're done. I'm not the sentimental type.
Re: Opinion Please by SenhorSean(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
For God sake, he is an ex...Why would he need any sort of proof. bt i think he's desperate to get you back.
I think u shud let ur bf knw abt it. he should knw hw to deal with ur ex.

#Smh... sum1 is taking it personal here.
Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2015
SenhorSean:
For God sake, he is an ex...Why would he need any sort of proof. bt i think he's desperate to get you back.
I think u shud let ur bf knw abt it. he should knw hw to deal with ur ex.

#Smh... sum1 is taking it personal here.
hmm,tnx ....
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
foladaraawe:
stop decieving yourself,it ovious you still have feelings for ur ex..
Re: Opinion Please by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What are you talking about?

Well, if you must know, I don't see the point of still communicating with an ex, let alone having to answer to him about anything. I'd nip that in the bud real fast just to remind him of which tense he belongs to, the past. With me, if we're done, we're done. I'm not the sentimental type.
you are simply overflogging this issue,the op still have feelings for her ex,btw any rational thinking human will know nothing kill relationship faster than hanging on to past affairs,make she dey decieve herself,on the otherhand i think you arent totally true to yourself,there are ex you cant just stop having the feelings for,irrespective of what end it or who was at fault,while we can easily call the bluff to some face..
Re: Opinion Please by foladaraawe(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
stop decieving yourself,it ovious you still have feelings for ur ex..
never mind,I've gotten what I needed......bt ur tought is wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Did This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.