Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking (1377 Views)

PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking / Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by jonaifame22(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
I have ds female freind of mine whenever she speaks she drips the H, foe example if she wanna say orange she'll say horange, I use to feel I'll not really get attracted to such person Is it same wth u?
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by respect80(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
How does that affect the fu**ing

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by Mhizizzy(f): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Diff requirement for dating..
Which one we no go see

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by excellencyabia1: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2015
oga unless you are looking for what to discuss if not that is just tongue error. one my old friend made a comment and I quote, " it is better to marry an ugly person and have peace than to marry a celebrity and have no peace"

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by SenhorSean(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
How can yu date a boy? undecided

And see yur English sef.... lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by jonaifame22(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:
How can yu date a boy? kiss

And see yur English sef.... lipsrsealed
does this forum look like a forum for only boiz? Monkey!
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2015

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
does this forum look like a forum for only boiz? Monkey!
Hahahahaa... dis Ape again.. shld have known. Lol., dem curse you for village?
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by gj22(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that speaking with an accent is a bad thing.

English is not our first language, it's our official language. There is a difference. I bet if it was a spaniard speaking English with Spanish accent, you wouldn't care.

Accent doesn't matter bro

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by jonaifame22(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

Hahahahaa... dis Ape again.. shld have known. Lol., dem curse you for village?
see dis mumu, so u're the goat that was sent to represent other goats in ur area on dis forum abi? Well dis is a thread for humans aiit,? So keep off
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by powchiey(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:
How does that affect the fu**ing
she will Neva reach cloud H wink

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by jonaifame22(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
I know dat u ehn all those sinful sinful conclusion full that ur sinful heart
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by respect80(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:

Chai Na guru u b 4 dis tin oo grin
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by sinaj(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

Chai Na guru u b 4 dis tin oo grin
buh I de respect u sha wink
Re: Can U Date A Boi Or Gal Who Drops The H And Z When Speaking by respect80(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
buh I de respect u sha wink

Habba na novice I b oo just trying to learn some skills
I'm still a secondary virgin sef
Despite many eyes on me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Communication In A Relationship / Neva Trus A Naira Gel No Mata How Fine Is Her Dp Display Pic / Romancelanders....how Could You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.