Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50902 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by M4gunners: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Obama will be looking helpless that moment.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

MR VASELINE
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by kilode100(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
udemzyudex:

Don't derail the thread pls... Smh

What thread Nna? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand you now...

You are a Gaylord!..

Assburstingtins##

More grease to your A-hole.

18 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

MR VASELINE

Don't flatter yourself boy..

If I was a Homo, I still wouldnt fhuck your class of Men. cool Homos have taste too you know.

Fhuck boy.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by pumppin(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.u are a compand fool for wrting trash idiot maybe u are one of them hausa cow

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by happykidArotiba(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Mugabe is supported on this issue
u joined this forum just a montth after me.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Yungblaccmale(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2015
“We equally reject attempts to prescribe ‘new rights’ that are contrary to our values, norms, traditions, and beliefs.” #perfect
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by shamecurls(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Mugabe should have profered solutions on how to mitigate against the act and not making shots as if his Country and Africa do not have a gay community. In my opinion, he just tried to be relevant with his speech. It focused more on accusations than solutions as if he had a pre-fight with the EU and US. He needs lessons from Putin, Rouwhani and Obama

With Mugabe's Age, I think he is in position to share with the World what his stance were when Christianity and Islam were imported into Africa, How his Traditional attire became a ceremonial dress and a suit became his daily wear. He should share with the younger generation how his country legalized Prostitution, or was it part of our culture? Mugabe should tell us the stance he took 80 years ago when the Western culture was diluting the African culture. He should not just think he can become a Mandela with just a speech. Men who stood there grounds started right from there prime and not at 90+.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2015
udeagbalaC:
you are a tout
For telling you the bitter truth
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by deflover(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
cao:
Good for him, and how has his straightness improved the lives of the average Zimbabwean? People are so quick to shout about gay propaganda, but they will not talk about the corruption & uselessness of an African dictator/leader/government. They just throw out gay propaganda, then folks lap it up like a fish on dry land with its first access to water...and suddenly folks become forgetful ignoring the more pressing matters.

yeah who told you he is a dictator....CNN, BBC,FOX NEWS ba......so what about the queen of england....what is she.......if e dey pain u too much.....pack go stay england or anywhere wey u fit be gay lover na......in africa we say no to gay and yes we dont care if pot holes dey road ok. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by udemzyudex(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:

What thread Nna? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I understand you now...
You are a Gaylord!..
Assburstingtins##
More grease to your A-hole.

Smh... You don chop this morning?
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ahamonyeka(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
The man is always bold and upright.

Always speaking his mind.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by kilode100(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

Your comments gives me multiple Orgasms but you ruined today's comment with Sai Buhari..

I almost cum""but"" Buhari's unsexy and old cargorish kinikankinikan ruined it all...

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ahamonyeka(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
The man is always bold and upright.

Always speaking his mind.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Skoopy:

Climate change cannot play second fidel to even mugabe's choiced topic, both affects the human race and call as well lead to extinction of the human specie. My thought though.

nice one

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Skoopy:

Climate change cannot play second fidel to even mugabe's choiced topic, both affects the human race and call as well lead to extinction of the human specie. My thought though.
you thoughts skoopy, very intelligent and on point

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Don't flatter yourself boy..

If I was a Homo, I still would fhuck your class of Men. cool

Fhuck boy.

THEN BE WHO SO EVER YOU ARE THAN BEING A GAY ACTIVIST MR FHUCKER, MAY BE UR FATHER CAN TESTIFY HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE PERUZZED HIS ANATOMY
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Dynaman(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
just tell us u be gay and stop all this ur long story of "them shoot small bird him mama fly".
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
ksbusari:
unserious element. U r still in pains after mor than Three months? Nawa for u o.

I take it u mean the elections. I didnt support any party cos I didnt belive in any of them
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by kilode100(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
udemzyudex:

Smh... You don chop this morning?

You can't give me what I want mehn.. Keep moving faggy

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
dandollaz:

Thinking tru anus...gay alert....let him even remix it again,we are not gay,if west left our culture as it was during our fore father,we wont be in this mess.we are only intrested in tech not pattern of life.

Pfft..

Gay Alert mere gini?

So if someone argues for homosexual makes the person a homosexual?

Are you really that stupiid?

Pattern of life the fhucktard says: What pattern of life? You are so stupiidly retarded with your head so far up your own arss that you can't see you have no pattern of life? Everything you live today is influenced by something foreign. Our pattern of life had us killing twins as a taboo in Cross Rivers State. Our pattern of life had us hacking babies to pieces calling them Ogbanjes and Abikun. Our pattern of life had us making women drink the water used to wash their husbands corpses. Our pattern of life had us marrying girls age 10 and even younger.

Do you even know your history boy?

Do I look to you like someone who would be ashamed to declare it if I was a Homo?

Being close minded is forgivable by me, being intentionally stupiid is unforgivable.

Go get yourself educated punk. You have bigger issues to deal with it your life and gays ain't one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
airfinance:

Who told u his address was only on climate change? This is why u need to follow current happenings and stop depending on people's posts. Hatred will do yu know good nitwit

Hatred 4 what, pls tell me? Or do u think insulting people proves ur points? Can u even make a serious statement without resorting to insults? Pls try to make one now without insults in it and u will fail.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 2climbi: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
na one of them be dis come out if dem born you well
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by airfinance(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
maryjames9:
i am pro buhari but he is right. Buhari shouldnt even mention that when terrorism,power,roads.. Buhari should challenge those western leaders to return stolen money of nigeria in their possession. If you outwardly say you are against corruption but allow stolen fund to stay in your banks,thats hypocrisy and double standards
My dear that was exactly what he told them at the general assembly,he accused them of providing safe heaven for the looters.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Vikky014(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

He is not a Saint but a true African
Many years ago African children afflicted with small pox are called cursed and thrown away. Twins too in some part of Ngeria. The people who did all these believed they were the true custodians of the African culture.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
SovietBomber:

But the West appears to be trying to force gay rights down our throats.

nobody is forcing us; Nobody has ever forced me. people are just heating it up on media. Not all whites support gay, so you can not stereotype all.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by adeniyia33(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
In 1980s to 90s, HOmosexuality was a purnishable offence in the US

In the Millenium, US now legalize Homosexuality.... To hell with GAYSM

We support Mugabe and strongly we are African and not animals
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

THEN BE WHO SO EVER YOU ARE THAN BEING A GAY ACTIVIST MR FHUCKER, MAY BE UR FATHER CAN TESTIFY HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE PERUZZED HIS ANATOMY

Now you talk about father's.

Really boy.

Do you want to go there.

Talking about my father the way you have is an Indictment of your father's failure to raise you properly. I know homosexual men who have raised better behaved boys than you

Nuff said.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by cao(f): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
deflover:

yeah who told you he is a dictator....CNN, BBC,FOX NEWS ba......so what about the queen of england....what is she.......if e dey pain u too much.....pack go stay england or anywhere wey u fit be gay lover na......in africa we say no to gay and yes we dont care if pot holes dey road ok. grin grin grin grin grin
Get your facts right, the queen is a ceremonial head of state, she does not make the rules, the British government does that. Thank you for proving my point.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by airfinance(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

Hatred 4 what, pls tell me? Or do u thinkin insulting people proves ur points? Can u even make a serious statement without resorting to insults? Pls try to make one now without insults in it and u will fail.
Agreed it was wrong for me to have insulted you which I never meant to,but you insulted the president yourself with your comment now you now how it feels to be insulted
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2015
PBundles:
YES we are not GAY BUT..............
We are jobless with unemployement among the youth more than 50%
We are dont have constant light, we are happy to get 18 hours and see that as a great achievement
We cant afford 3 square meals, those that can afford 2 are like gods and the rest are dying of hunger
Our primary school children go to school in make shift huts with boards from the year 70
We house our Police men in shanty towns and yet expect them to protect us
If the crime doesnt kill you our roads will as seen daily on NL with the now common post GRAPHIC PHOTOS
Our currency is becoming equivalent to toilet paper
IN the same country the minimum wage is NGN 18k ($90), whereas our politicians make more than President Obama

But as for GAY NO we dont want that because as you can see THAT IS OUR MAIN PROBLEM WHICH HAS BEEN HOLDING AFRICA BACK

We Africans can fool ourselves, we will cut off our noses just to spite our face. The guy who is talking his people squalor in hungar while he lives as king, yet he is called the leader. They are praying for his death in that country.

This is probably the best comment here so far, some africans are so dumb and backwards, we have serious issues on our hands and we come and insult gays and all that, if someone makes a reasonable comment and say gays aren't our problem as they habve been here for a long time, they just hide and confirm and we blinded with curruption can't think past, all of you are praising him now, i bet if next week, a new story comes out where we hear, zimbabwes are dying opr very poor or government is very currupt, i am very sure all of you making lame hypocritical statements would automatically turn against him and begin insulting ghim, smh for Nigerians, so fuvking gullible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.