Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2638 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by godguy: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: . by Mutuwa(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:
Hello House,

my wife just out to bed about 3 weeks ago through CS. i will like to asked couples in the house the best or right time to resume sexual activities with my wife (based on your experiences), i noticed that she is most dry during fore play, thinking of giving her more time.

thanks

give her an additional two/three weeks,for a better healing.meanwhile feed her on more fruits to energize her enough to meet up the "sexual exercise".coming out strong from a CS related delivery is usually not that easy,tho depends on the kinda woman,her state of mind and inward strength.
Re: . by godguy: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Mutuwa:

give her an additional two/three weeks,for a better healing.meanwhile feed her on more fruits to energize her enough to meet up the "sexual exercise".coming out strong from a CS related delivery is usually not that easy,tho depends on the kinda woman,her state of mind and inward strength.
thanks for you advise
Re: . by lecturerdabo(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:
Hello House,

my wife just out to bed about 3 weeks ago through CS. i will like to asked couples in the house the best or right time to resume sexual activities with my wife (based on your experiences), i noticed that she is most dry during fore play, thinking of giving her more time.

thanks

Bro pls check the title!

1 Like

Re: . by godguy: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
lecturerdabo:

Bro pls check the title!

thanks
Re: . by histemple: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2015
lecturerdabo:

Bro pls check the title!

LOL
Re: . by Sleekbaby(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Oga give her more time oo bcoz according to u she gave birth through CS, she needs more time 2 heal, tnk u n congrats on ur new baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Squad4(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Sleekbaby:
Oga give her more time oo bcoz according to u she gave birth through CS, she needs more time 2 heal, tnk u n congrats on ur new baby.

What is more time? Just give specifics...more time could be two years or five months...people sha!
Re: . by MrsDoctor: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2015
You need to read this https://www.nairaland.com/2631626/moms-diary-he-killed
godguy:
Hello House,

thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
6-8 weeks to be on the safe side. You don't want to loosen any stitches or cause pain. CS is a major surgery. You wouldn't want to have se.x when your lower abdomen is opened and poked to extract a 3.5 kg tumor. Youve to heal first. Meanwhile, use of mouth and hand will be advisable.

4 Likes

Re: . by Onegai(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2015
3 weeks after birth and you're jumping her body, and it was CS. Na wa for you o... undecided I'm sure the doctor/OBGYN mentioned it was a standard 6 weeks AFTER birth. They always tell the couple (so as to let the woman's body heal).

And even after that 6 weeks, please go and buy KY gel for lubrication (it is cheap, gwan buy am before you cause another wahala medically by using body lotion or Vaseline undecided). Hormones will make the place dry for a while.

4 Likes

Re: . by godguy: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sleekbaby:

thanks
Re: . by godguy: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
thanks all for your advise,

please i will like to hear from mothers in the house, based on experience.

please mods, Lalasticlala, help me move this to where i can get more opinions
Re: . by Onegai(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
You are hearing from mothers. smiley Give it more time. If it those stitches open up due to any excessive exercise (sex is exercise), it won't be funny.
Use this time of celibacy to build a stronger marriage: help out with the baby and chores, even if you go to work. Feel free to cuddle your wife (she will be so exhausted and her hormones will be driving her crazy). Do your baby research online so when she has any fears (a lot will pop up especially if she's breastfeeding), both of you can discuss it together with information at hand. I promise you, do all these and when. sex resumes, she will be so willing. Because. you've acted like a husband and a leader. smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by godguy: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Onegai:
You are hearing from mothers. smiley Give it more time. If it those stitches open up due to any excessive exercise (sex is exercise), it won't be funny.
Use this time of celibacy to build a stronger marriage: help out with the baby and chores, even if you go to work. Feel free to cuddle your wife (she will be so exhausted and her hormones will be driving her crazy). Do your baby research online so when she has any fears (a lot will pop up especially if she's breastfeeding), both of you can discuss it together with information at hand. I promise you, do all these and when. sex resumes, she will be so willing. Because. you've acted like a husband and a leader. smiley

thanks alot for the words.
Re: . by tpiander: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:
Hello House,

thanks

why are you asking nlers?

don't you have gumption you can use?

4 Likes

Re: . by 5minsmadness: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
When she gives you permission to do so.

2 Likes

Re: . by godguy: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiander:

why are you asking nlers?

don't you have gumption you can use?

because i want to hear from mothers based on their experiences
Re: . by tpiander: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:

what is there to hear?

use your common sense or don't you have any?

1 Like

Re: . by ElFenomeno1: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiander:

what is there to hear?

Oh shut up you foolish old slu....tpot!
Like you have any bloody senses yourself....... Were agbalagba!
Re: . by godguy: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiander:

what is there to hear?

sorry Mr, there is no sense that is common.
Re: . by ElFenomeno1: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:
Hello House,

thanks

undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:

With this few point of ours, I hope we have been able to convince and to confuse you. Tanchu
Re: . by tpiander: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:

sorry Mr, there is no sense that is common.

oh, if you already know, then try to acquire some.
Re: . by tpiander: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: . by godguy: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiander:

oh, if you already know, then try to acquire some.

this thread is meant for adults and married couples
Re: . by tpiander: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
godguy:

this thread is meant for adults and married couples

like I said, use your common sense to figure out your answer.

2 Likes

Re: . by godguy: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
tpiander:

like I said, use your common sense to figure out your answer.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just imagining why u didn't seek advice n counsel from the same doctor dat delivered your wife

3 Likes

Re: . by NemzySeries(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
use dis ur free period dey gada money 4 baby dedication joor

3 Likes

Re: . by d25(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2015
My wife gave birth through normal delivery, the doctors told us that we should wait for six weeks before we can do anything. Also, she had an appointment with her gynecologist after six weeks to make sure everything was okay. Everything was okay according to the doctor, but I added additional two weeks before we had intercourse. I think you should give her more time before making love with her because it wasn't a natural delivery. Three weeks is too small in my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: . by godguy: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2015
d25:
My wife gave birth through normal delivery, the doctors told us that we should wait for six weeks before we can do anything. Also, she had an appointment with her gynecologist after six weeks to make sure everything was okay. Everything was okay according to the doctor, but I added additional two weeks before we had intercourse. I think you should give her more time before making love with her because it wasn't a natural delivery. Three weeks is too small in my opinion.

thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Unsolved / Why Is Nairaland Becoming A Mess? / What's The Best Way To Handle An Interfering Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.