Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Stoning Satan Is Satanic - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stoning Satan Is Satanic (2603 Views)

Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam / 'surah' Wilayah: Satanic Inspiration!!! / Stoning At Jamarat Is Not Stoning Shaytaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Does Satan have a house in Mecca?

Was it Abraham who built the image representing satan when the law of God says 'thou shall not make a graven image'?

"You shall not make for yourself
an IMAGE IN THE FORM OF ANYTHING
in heaven above or on the earth
beneath or in the waters below (Exodus 20:4).

With satan's image or symbol in the 'holy city', how can you prove islam is not idolatery?

Would you blame satan for throwing back their stones that killed as many as 700?

2 Likes

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Annunaki(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Stoning satan is a form of worshipping satan. At least we now know that satan leaves in islam's 'holiest' city.

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
One thing I know is that, every one has strong conviction of what he or she believes. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
elijah2u:
One thing I know is that, every one has strong conviction of what he or she believes. Jesus is Lord!

What is the meaning of this?

Will God judge you on your conviction or His words?
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by sorextee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
I've already argued this, over and over.. this time, let me just spread my mat and read comments... i might even take a nap, if necessary.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Was it Abraham who built the image representing satan when the law of God says 'thou shall not make a graven image'?

With satan's image or symbol in the 'holy city', how can you prove islam is not idolatery?

Would you blame satan for throwing back their stones that killed as many as 700?

A word of wisdom would say: "If you are a guest in satan's house don't throw stones" shocked

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

A word of wisdom would say: "If you are a guest in satan's house don't throw stones" shocked

Yes o bro.

Thank you.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Annunaki(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin grin
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Annunaki:

grin grin grin

They have forgotten that the strongest creation Jesus made uses bigger stones.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

They have forgotten that the strongest creation Jesus made uses bigger stones.

Can you give evidence of the above statement? Thanks
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by pneumaticos(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Its above your knowledge
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
pneumaticos:

Its above your knowledge

Share the knowledge please. Is that not what you are here for?

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by pneumaticos(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Share the knowledge please. Is that not what you are here for?

We speak wisdom above the normal plan understood by humans

There is a difference to the translation of what is being said

If you are of the spirit,you would understand ....but I know you don't

Even this very statement
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
pneumaticos:

We speak wisdom above the normal plan understood by humans

There is a difference to the translation of what is being said

If you are of the spirit,you would understand ....but I know you don't

Even this very statement

Can you just go straight to the point undecided

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Satan is one of the most powerful creations Jesus made as you can see how he has subverted the minds of mankind against their Creator.

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Satan is one of the most powerful creations Jesus made as you can see how he has subverted the minds of mankind against their Creator.

Basically Jesus created a bomb that became harmful to humans.(Lets assume you are right) Technically Jesus's creation is responsible for the calamity that has befallen humans. Jesus is the one to blame. Why do I have to worship the guy who created the bomb that has destroyed us all? Why?

Now lets be honest. We know this story is childish. You see why Christianity is a joke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Judas2013: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If Jesus really created satan, We need to stone Jesus to death.

3 Likes

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Basically Jesus created a bomb that became harmful to humans.(Lets assume you are right) Technically Jesus's creation is responsible for the calamity that has befallen humans. Jesus is the one to blame. Why do I have to worship the guy who created the bomb that has destroyed us all? Why?

Now lets be honest. We know this story is childish. You see why Christianity is a joke grin grin grin

You are responsible for the way you turned out (atheist) not your parents. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Judas2013:

If Jesus really created satan, We need to stone Jesus to death.

Too late because Judas already sold Him for 30 pieces of silver. Don't end up like your fellows who attempted to do the same to satan.

3 Likes

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You are responsible for the way you turned out (atheist) not your parents. cool

Of course I am and I will be for ever grateful for that.

Are you doing some soul searching? Are you wondering why things are turning the same way after several marathon of prayers? Are you tired of blaming the devil for negative events happening to you? Turn to critical thinking and trust me that will lead you out of the dark tunnel you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Judas2013: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Too late because Judas already sold Him for 30 pieces of silver. Don't end up like your fellows who attempted to do the same to satan.

I sold devil creator when i realised what he did. I regret not killing him myself.

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
@ OLAADEGBU
Love your spiritually technical points seriously joh!!!
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:
@ OLAADEGBU

Really undecided

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Of course I am and I will be for ever grateful for that.

Are you doing some soul searching? Are you wondering why things are turning the same way after several marathon of prayers? Are you tired of blaming the devil for negative events happening to you? Turn to critical thinking and trust me that will lead you out of the dark tunnel you are.

And that is the same reason why satan is responsible for the way he turned out, not Jesus who created him holy.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by vooks: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

I beg to differ, it is an unholy fear of exercising your mental faculties, go nothin to do with the devil
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

And that is the same reason why satan is responsible for the way he turned out, not Jesus who created him holy.

Wait a minute! Lets not get carried away! There is no evidence of a Satan Ok? You are claiming Jesus(whose existence is has no evidence) created Satan grin Basically Jesus is bad guy! I don't see why you should admire this guy?

1 Like

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

@ OLAADEGBU

To God be the glory my brother. Keep on keeping on. Jesus wins at the end. Maranatha Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifeness:

Really undecided
Yes. Only spiritually minded Christians can fully understand his points.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by truthman2012(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
vooks:

I beg to differ, it is an unholy fear of exercising your mental faculties, go nothin to do with the devil

Differ?

You mean it was Abraham that erected the statute of satan they are stoning?
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by tartar9(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
but matching satan is not undecided
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by tartar9(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

WTF! abeg old man stop publicly revealing your dementia.did you actually read this nonsense.
Re: Stoning Satan Is Satanic by pneumaticos(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
tartar9:
WTF! abeg old man stop publicly revealing your dementia.did you actually read this nonsense.
your polluted mind wouldn't let you see

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Salafiyyah? By Ustadh Umar Dada Paiko / Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca / Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.