Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard (29188 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
goodgate:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.

Your generation unborn die dia fool
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Naff24(f): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sveen:
That's why Don jazzy is beefing him, D'banj is an icon. The most famous and successful celebrity in Nigeria.
Him still dey follow 2baba cz na him be confirm living legend wink
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by goodgate: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ebig22:

Your generation unborn die dia fool
PAUPER! You are a WASTE!
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bangalee is a big boy!
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
goodgate:
PAUPER! You are a WASTE!

You are a fool
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
there are no pictures of the asian?
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Ziggyzito(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
jethro2013:
I hate d banj...he is living on his past glory...
keep hating bro... It won't change the fact that he doesn't know a roach like you is in existence.
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by 400billionman: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2015
This story sounds silly to me.

Asians, are they aliens ?

Btw, Dbanj doesnt want to reside in US again and snap selfies at the white house ?
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by jethro2013(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Ziggyzito:
keep hating bro... It won't change the fact that he doesn't know a roach like you is in existence.
i can see you are not with your sences k.switch...
Re: Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Sweetyie:
Ok. Me i want to take a selfie with kung ji pio
lol in korean grin
Sweetyie:
Ok. Me i want to take a selfie with kung ji pio
lol in korean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House / Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.