Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

#voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate (1750 Views)

Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by jshow(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
The 8th Senate just passed a motion on a Vote of Confidence on its Leadership. The motion was raised by Senator David Umaru of Niger East and Seconded by Senator Ahmed Sani and supported by 84 Senators.

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Bevista: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
And how does that affect what is going on at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. The Senators must be very ignorant or leaving in denial not to have realized that this matter does not require senatorial approval.

Saraki must answer to his charges, and if found guilty sent to prison. The same fate shall await any corrupt leader and that includes the Senators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok shocked

Saraki must still go shocked

Click like if you want a #NoConfidenceVote on Saraki
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by D9ty7(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vote of confidence! Naija which way na?
The useless people we voted to represent us at the National assembly after getting wardrobe allowance worth billions are still passing vote of confidence on Saraki. People of like minds and like behaviours.
#Corruption is killing governance in Nigeria
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Unsad(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where my 4D glasses cuz shii about to be live
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by psucc(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rightly done!!!
This country is not APC.
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
"anything that makes ameachi to make the ministerial list, then saraki is fit to lead the senate". Quote me anywhere

-saraki should be allowed to rule the senate if ameachi makes the list of ministers, we still joking, when PMB is ready to fight corruption, he should alert us. For now let him go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Mortiple(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gbam!!! They have my unwavering support too.

Enough of the intimidation. The National Assembly does not belong to APC alone.

Is APC just realizing that Bukola Saraki is corrupt? They should have stopped him from joining their party.

1 Like

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by EdCure: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
What with these confidence vote? The Nigerian Senate needs a dramatic removal of Saraki from its leadership if he fails to resign.

3 Likes

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by nerodenero: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gathering of SINators grin.

Beam a searchlight on these SINators, you would discover that almost all of them are corrupt. I'm not surprised they passed a vote of confidence on one of their own.

Since the plan to oust Sarakill has failed in the NASS, trust that his numerous enemies won't stop until he's removed.

My only grudge is it will be injustice to jail Sarakill and exonerate many polithiefcians who we all know that Kirikiri or Kuje should be their residence till death.

Our leaders need to be careful, the masses are getting informed and the power that changed hands had expose many hidden actions of government. The masses are getting daring.

1 Like

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by TheFreeOne: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chukwudi44 must be extremely happy now grin
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by midolian(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
The senators are only masturbating. They have enough time to do this till the 23rd of October, when the Code of Conduct tribunal will decide...And then, they ll cum

..And maybe when the CCT decides, A vote of confidence will overturn the courts decision. #BunchOfTheivesMakingLaws

1 Like

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some people will have heart attack over this issue.

Thieves always stand together that's why the idiom as thick as thieves exiats
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by lurther: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahahah!

Heart attack for Tinubu
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by yang(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmm

some sophisticated people need rat poison to die quickly
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Latest score

Pa Chukwudi 5-2 Transgender Ngeneukwuenu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by CSTR2: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Little by little, saraki is going to escape from this witch-hunt and then launch a devastating political counter-attack on the APC.
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by wachakuta(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dat wan no affect CCB nah
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by ahaz: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keneking:
Ok shocked

Saraki must still go shocked

Click like if you want a #NoConfidenceVote on Saraki
click like if u think d guy i quoted is a goat.

3 Likes

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"anything that makes ameachi to make the ministerial list, then saraki is fit to lead the senate". Quote me anywhere

-saraki should be allowed to rule the senate if ameachi makes the list of ministers, we still joking, when PMB is ready to fight corruption, he should alert us. For now let him go to hell.
GBAM

Saraki is corrupt

Fayemi spent 50 million on a bed

Amaechi is corruption personified

The dullard is still doing mouth action

When he is serious we will kniw

1 Like

Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by franchizy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
I just feel like crying, I'm disappointed on our senators,

I can never place a bet on anything politics again.

May God replenish my purse.
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by ki02020(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
It is a game of cards....saraki and co are calling for last card!!!....PMB will soon check grin
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Mamatee07: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Of course this is expected. Remember though that the last bite of confidence did nothing to save him from getting docked grin Saraki is going no , vote of confidence or no vote of confidence. Once he is found guilty let's see how he will be Senate President grin
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by ki02020(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
psucc:
Rightly done!!!

This country is not APC.

We know we are in nigeria and not APC undecided
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GBAM

Saraki is corrupt

Fayemi spent 50 million on a bed

Amaechi is corruption personified

The dullard is still doing mouth action

When he is serious we will kniw
"when I see ameachi's name on the list, I will remove my hands from anything Nigeria, that means we can never defeat corruption. To even think that the bast ard held this country to ransom, led us to recession for the past 3 months claiming to be looking for angels, and at the end he wants to give us ameachi is fvcking annoying, he must be a m a d man". Quote me anywhere
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Goke7: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
So the Senate wants to replace the court of law abi, that was how people were passing vote of confidence on GEJ until he was shown the way out, lol.

Very funny dudes, their vote of confidence does not go beyond the gate of the national assembly grin
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Goke7:
So the Senate wants to replace the court of law abi, that was how people were passing vote of confidence on GEJ until he was shown the way out, lol.

Very funny dudes, their vote of confidence does not go beyond the gate of the national assembly grin
And saraki heads the national assembly his power base.
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Waste of votes........ they're just showing off. Saraki can never escape forceful removal from that seat.

But who dash am 85 votes? This is pure propaganda.
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by lurther: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
After he is gone, if at all he is going, this 84 senators will still determine who the senate president will be.

Guess what. They may not like saraki, but, they are going to make sure Tinubu's stooge don't smell the seat. You get the message they are trying to pass?

Or you want to dock all the 84senators that passed a vote of confidence on saraki with that stupid charade trial at the CCB? Go on then.

Tinubu is a learner.
Mamatee07:
Of course this is expected. Remember though that the last bite of confidence did nothing to save him from getting docked grin Saraki is going no , vote of confidence or no vote of confidence. Once he is found guilty let's see how he will be Senate President grin
Re: #voteofconfidence Has Just Been Raised In The 8th House Of Senate by Dannyset(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
There

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” / Outcome Of The Re-run Between David Mark And Daniel Onje / What Buhari Meant When He Promised To Make Naira Equal To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.