Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? (3241 Views)

Is It A Gift Or A Curse To Look Younger Than Your Actual Age? / Thoughts On Abortion! Will You Do It? / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by KanwuliaJara: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
An absolute NO-NO, unless it CAN'T be helped! kiss
If the MEN and WOMEN can sleep at night after chopping off heads and limbs, heck YEAH!!!! kiss
Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
jashar:
The only time i'll support abortion is when the mothers' life is in danger like the case of etopic pregnancies. And that will be only when the doctors have said they can't manage the situation any longer...
Any other scenario is hogwash....
So you're still pro choice.

There's no inbetween.

It's either there's absolutely no condition under which you'd support it or there are some in which you'd support it.
Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by jashar(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2015
cococandy:

So you're still pro choice.

There's no inbetween.

It's either there's absolutely no condition under which you'd support it or there are some in which you'd support it.

Life is not always black and white. Like I said, the only condition I support abortion is when the woman's life is in danger. And like I said, after all that can be done has been done medically.

Even if a woman was raped and she got pregnant, I don't support her to abort the baby.
Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2015
I am pro-choice
May God forgive me if it is a wrong stance
But, yeah....pro-choice
Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by eyinjuege: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Mindfulness:

As long as you are not a lady, you can't tell.

But if your wife was pregnant for someone who r.aped her, would you tell her to get the child and raise it as your own?

Good question! I'm really interested in the answer.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by Stillfire: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is morally wrong, but there would be times where it can be justified.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by tpiah2: 2:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? by lily12(f): 3:55am On Feb 15, 2016
It's wrong. It's murder. No difference between aborting a baby in the womb and killing a baby outside the womb. Life is life. And I too know people who were conceived after rape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Before I Die / Friendship: What Is It To You? / How My Dad's Friend Raped Me ------5 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.