Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge (1839 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. / I've Got A Marketing Plan Challenge For You... / Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Indomie noodles, Nigeria’s most consumed noodles brand sometime In October last year released advertisements both online and posters asking for entries into a business plan challenge- the task was to develop a working business plan for the company in your area. The deadline for the submission of entries was the 30th of November 2015 The prize was N200,000 for the winner. A lot of young and forward thinking Nigerians burning with ideas saw this opportunity and decided to enter for it. Fast forward to September 16, 2016, no word has been heard from the organizers of the competition. There are indeed growing concerns about this kind of trend if left unchecked, so some serious questions have to be asked

1) Why organize a competition and ask for entries if you are not willing to take it seriously by fulfilling your end of the promise?
2) Why has the company failed to communicate to those who entered for the competition at least letting them know their status?
3) What kind of competition takes up to 10 months to announce a winner?
Indomie is armed with some really great ideas to expand their business at the expense of some creative Nigerians who may never be rewarded or at least recognized for it.

Recently they launched another competition tagged “Indomie bellefull comedy challenge” offering some cash up for grabs.
One continues to wonder if some of the competitions advertised by some companies are genuine and the promised rewards are ever given.

I believe there ought to be an agency of government that should check all organized competition in the country to avoid unnecessary exploitation of the Nigerian people.

[b][/b]

Re: The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge by vasatyl: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is really bad can I get your details so I can find out more what happened. You can reach me on 08069062213.
Re: The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge by talk2hb1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Concept is called Crowd Sourcing!
Re: The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge by danielsunky(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just stumbled on this news last week, but my neighbour's friend really won in this event.

I even had to get pictures from him too, just to show people here too sef.

I am not an Indomie customer and i dont even work in their company sef, but i just wanted to talk because i know that before anybody says anything you must have proof.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce / Clubkonnect, Scam? / “Ronaldo Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.