Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? (4342 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by JackBizzle: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
I left Nairaland for almost a year, only to come and meet a barren wasteland, lacking seriously in intellectual topics.

However, there is hope- I see my fellow atheists (Plaetton and onetrack) still keeping on in the religion section.

Also, who is johnydon22? Because I like the guy! Fire on, bro.

Ehem. I also see that the islamic section is as dead as ever. Empiree, vedaxcool, rilwon, albaqir, wetin dey?

I also see thatwe have a new Mr Anony in the person of KingEbukasBlog. lol grin grin

Wassap, Muskeeto? Judas IsCARROT?

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Empiree: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin logical man. .how u dey? . Jonny is another pain in the neck like u..lool. But we dealt with him like we did u. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by johnydon22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Empiree:
grin logical man. .how u dey? . Jonny is another pain in the neck like u..lool. But we dealt with him like we did u. undecided
Hahahahahaha Empiree dreaming again are we? wink Dealer cheesy

You know na wink Love you all religionists much much bro **No homo** grin grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by frank317: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Actually logicboy, these religious folks are getting dumber by the day. Its just tiring arguing with them and watching them repeat the same thing over and over again.

The new common form of attack is playing the victim and accusing atheists of being obsessed with God. I really don't know how that proves their case. They have now invented a God that lives outside time and space.

Seriously, nothing person no go see here.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by plaetton: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
JackBizzle:
I left Nairaland for almost a year, only to come and meet a barren wasteland, lacking seriously in intellectual topics.

However, there is hope- I see my fellow atheists (Plaetton and onetrack) still keeping on in the religion section.

Ehem. I also see that the islamic section is as dead as ever. Empiree, vedaxcool, rilwon, albaqir, wetin dey?

I also see thatwe have a new Mr Anony in the person of KingEbukasBlog. lol grin grin

Comparing Anony to KingEbukasBlog?

C'mon.
If KingEbukasBlog was anything close to Anony, we would actually be having worthy debates and discussion.

But the youth does have potential.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truth is these religious freaks are so dilutional that they even admit that atheists knows and understand their bible better than them.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by plaetton: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

Hey man, where have you been?

As you can see, all the moderately intelligent theists have absconded to ponder their inner atheist.

Frosbel has finally crossed over to the dark side,.. I mean light side. grin

If Frosbel can gain mental soveriegnty, then there is hope for humankind.
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Welcome back bro. The section as well as ishilove has missed you cheesy

....muskeeto reincarnated as sonOfLucifer cheesy
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by lastmessenger: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
so you dont know me "lastmessenger"
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by menesheh(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

Why not resuscitate your previous account, lets see your previous posts. grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
aaronson:
[size=16pt]Truth is these religious freaks are so dilutional [/size]that they even admit that atheists knows and understand their bible better than them.

But its not by force to ... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by johnydon22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol... Bia don't start your clowning now, its still too early na.. grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

let me guess,by force not to understand what you dilutional of?

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
plaetton:

As you can see, all the moderately intelligent theists have absconded to ponder their inner atheist.

lol . There are hundreds of thousands of religious nairlanders but only a few come here to argue with your crew . If you know what I mean grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... Bia don't start your clowning now, its still too early na.. grin

lwkmd ... but I didnt finish the statement na grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
aaronson:
let me guess,by force not to understand what you dilutional of?

@ johnydon22 ... please make him stop lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by menesheh(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
plaetton:

A

as you can see, all the moderately intelligent theists have absconded to ponder their inner atheist.

Awesome statement mr plaetton.

I found Nairaland religion section as a great conciousness raising platform the time i started visiting here, i discovered that some Nigerian are sharing same atheistic concept i am long stocked with.

I feel as you said that most people arguing in support of theistic side of the religious and supernatural show here will never be the same again after going through many arguments that suppresses their beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
frank317:
Actually logicboy, these religious folks are getting dumber by the day. Its just tiring arguing with them and watching them repeat the same thing over and over again.

The new common form of attack is playing the victim and accusing atheists of being obsessed with God. I really don't know how that proves their case. They have now invented a God that lives outside time and space.

Seriously, nothing person no go see here.

And you keep asking Christians questions pertaining to other religions . You once asked me about muhammed and the splitting of the moon or turning moon red ... can't remember .

Dalaman claims to have read three religious books and couldn't defend that claim , you didnt respond to his lies on that thread ... why ?
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
menesheh:

Awesome statement mr plaetton.

I found Nairaland religion section as a great conciousness raising platform the time i started visiting here, i discovered that some Nigerian are sharing same atheistic concept i am long stocked with.

I feel as you said that most people arguing in support of theistic side of the religious and supernatural show here will never be the same again after going through many arguments that suppresses their beliefs.

You know I'm on this thread right ? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ johnydon22 ... please make him stop lipsrsealed cheesy
@god get your delude boy's head cranium kicked in
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by menesheh(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by johnydon22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

And so Am right here too
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
aaronson:
@god get your delude boy's head cranium kicked in

it keeps getting worse grin

Oya stop please sad sad

Sorry for the jokes

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Empiree: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha Empiree dreaming again are we? wink Dealer cheesy

You know na wink Love you all religionists much much bro **No homo** grin grin
grin grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Rilwon: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
JackBizzle:

Ehem. I also see that the islamic section is as dead as ever. Emp.iree, veda.xcool, rilwon, alba.qir, wetin dey?

My good friend Logicboy a.k.a MacDaddy, the ever stiffnecked reprobate as Obadiah777 a.k.a sukkot used to say grin grin

You see, I was reading one of your old post on a thread last night https://www.nairaland.com/953936/houris-role-reward#11014416 and I was just laffin my asĀ§ out grin

Really missed your jokes bruh!

Welcome back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
plaetton:

Comparing Anony to KingEbukasBlog?

C'mon.
If KingEbukasBlog was anything close to Anony, we would actually be having worthy debates and discussion.

But the youth does have potential.

Lol

I think you should open a thread and ask if Christians would drop their faith if the creation of life is to be replicated by scientists

It would make more sense than the other thread .. you know .. that other one cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
johnydon22:

And so Am right here too

menesheh:

So what?

Calm down... turn by turn wink
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by Judas2013: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigerian Christians are something else. Nothing can be done to a soulless Zombie. They keep posting the same old posts that have been debunked so many times. I think there is no hope to revive them grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
I WAS HERE grin grin grin
Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by menesheh(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Calm down... turn by turn wink

I don't vouch for childish behavior.

We are here to learn and share ideas not a battle field. There is no price tag on who will win. Truth still remain truth no matter how you see it.

I hope you are not getting your inspirations and flexing of muscles from the chat below:

KingEbukasBlog:

Illogical sorts of people? I hope you know there are 6 billion religious people in the world . 87 percent of scientists , philosophers , geniuses , great academicians etc are expected to be religious .

I forgive you for this ignorance grin

Ouch !

You've committed Argumentum ad populum.

whatever.

Enjoy your day.

KingEbukasBlog post=38467390:

Thanks for accepting defeat in a noble way . You are a true gentleman cool

I noticed that you didn't took note of the serious ad hominem you committed, then you jumped to a conclusion that i have conceded defeat, that i am a gentle man, alright, good for you.
Am not your lecturer to start teaching you on fallacious appeal/s in an argument.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? by dalaman: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

And you keep asking Christians questions pertaining to other religions . You once asked me about muhammed and the splitting of the moon or turning moon red ... can't remember .

Dalaman claims to have read three religious books and couldn't defend that claim , you didnt respond to his lies on that thread ... why ?

What wasn't I able to defend? I said Solomon is a mythical character and gave my reasons for saying so. What then again are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Warning To FG After Returning From Mountain / Scriptures Expounded: Your Hairs Are Numbered - / The Truth About Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.