Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG (841 Views)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by Olaedo1: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Trial of Saraki: Tread softly, Dogara warns FG[/size]

ABUJA-THE Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara has called for caution over the ongoing trial of the President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki.

In his welcome address, the speaker on the matter concerning Saraki who is scheduled for trial by the Code of Conduct Tribunal ,CCT, for false declaration of assets in October 2015, commended the Senate President for submitting himself to the jurisdiction of the CCT. Both principal officers emerged leaders of the Parliament, against the wishes of their party, the APC. Supporters of Saraki have insisted he is being persecuted for flouting the orders of the party.

Dogara, in his message...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/2015/09/29/trial-of-saraki-tread-softly-dogara-warns-fg/

Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by papoose999(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Continue fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by merry02(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dogara is brilliant than Jagaban of trash! Fighting a list battle insteadvof governance
Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
The duo of Tinubu's worst nightmares grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by Bevista: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'll comment when I confirm the authenticity of the news.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Saraki: Tread Softly, Dogara Warns FG by Tolatutu: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keep shut Dogara or you will soon receive your own disgrace , maybe it's wood you will be stoned with grin go and ask your friend how it feels to be stoned grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Check These Tweets From Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.