Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

[LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (6088 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Bodmas06: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
83 Senators during plenary on Tuesday passed a vote of confidence on Senate President Bukola Saraki.

A document listing names of the senators was released earlier today. The names of 26 senators were absent from the list due to one reason or the other:

Ike Ekweremadu (Enugu West)

•Akume George (Benue West)

Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano Central)

Ali Wakili (Bauchi South)

Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi North)

Barnabas Gemade (Benue East)

Alfred Joseph (Delta Central)

Ahmad Zannah (Borno Central)

Ali Ndume (Borno South)

Bayero Nafada (Gombe North)

Abubakar Gumel (Jigawa N/West)

•Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna North)

Barau Jibrin (Kano North)

Abu Ibrahim (Katsina South)

Umaru Kurfi (Katsina Central

Yahaya Abdullahi (Kebbi North)

Oluremi Tinubu (Lagos Central)

•Olugbenga Ashafa (Lagos East)

•Adeola Olamilekan (Lagos West)

Ajayi Boroffice (Ondo North)

•Olusola Adeyeye (Osun Central)

•Babajide Omoworare (Osun East)

•Isiaka Adeleke (Osun West)

Buhari Abdulfatai (Oyo North)

•Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo South)

•Kabir Garba Marafa (Zamfara Central)

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Mogidi: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Are these the Tinubu senators, 34 APC senators gave Saraki's leadership a clean bill of health.

7 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
O.k
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by 48noble(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ike Ekweremadu no follow...I smell moimoi in this classroom.

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Kayi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't know of most of them but Ahmed Zanna of Borno central is dead

5 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by doublewisdom: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ike Ekweremadu seems neutral.
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sammyj: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Mamatee07: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
So his deputy sef didn't pass a vote of confidence Interesting
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Mamatee07: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Are these the Tinubu senators, 34 APC senators gave Saraki's leadership a clean bill of health.

Yeah his deputy is also Tinubu's senator undecided you always make everything about Tinubu, do you see him in your dreams too grin

11 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ezebunafo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ekweremadu has an agenda!

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by hitleraldof(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
seriously?
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by modupe1988: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bodmas06:
83 Senators during plenary on Tuesday passed a vote of confidence on Senate President Bukola Saraki
Lies from the pit of hell single Senator from my state Oyo will Pass a vote of confidence on saraki.

A document listing names of the senators was released earlier today. The names of 26 senators were absent from the list due to one reason or the other:

Ali Ndume (Borno South)

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by OAMMB(f): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Deputy is staying neutral but he followed him to the court in solidarity...who is fooling who?
We must finish watching this movie....Nepa must not take light.

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by tpiah2: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
do you mean NEPA.

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by modupe1988: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=modupe1988 post=38512590][/quote]
Lies,no single Senator from my state Oyo will
Pass a vote of confidence on saraki.
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by modupe1988: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bodmas06:
83 Senators during plenary on Tuesday passed a vote of confidence on Senate President Bukola Saraki
Lies from the pit of hell single Senator from my state Oyo will Pass a vote of confidence on saraki.

Ali Ndume (Borno South)

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by modupe1988: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=modupe1988 post=38512590][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by modupe1988: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bodmas06:

Ali Ndume (Borno South)

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bunch of thieves
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kayi:
I don't know of most of them but Ahmed Zanna of Borno central is dead
you mean the boko haram senator? May his rest soul in Hell
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by gebest: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Men of valour
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by freedom96: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
you mean the boko haram senator? May his rest soul in Hell
if that profile pic is urs,then frankly bro,u look like u re already in hell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by seankay(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shame on the 90 Senators. They are all Reprobates
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by kulikuli26: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2015
modupe1988:

So where is Sen. Monsurat Sunmonu from? Are people this dumb on nairaland

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by chigoizie7(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2015
ezebunafo:
Ekweremadu has an agenda!

U re sharper than I tot.

Ekweremmaadu's name is not on the list, but during active voting, u will know that ekweremadu is behind saraki.

I just want saraki to pay for his sins if found guilty. But if saraki should survive this after all the struggle,then I pity APC and the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ifyan(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Are we sure Ekweremmadu is not up to something.
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by naijaking1: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2015
The list said those not present, Ekweremadu and a few other pro-saraki senators were not present. if they had been there, the vote would have been more than 84!
--a clear message to Tinubu and Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by alist(m): 2:17am On Sep 30, 2015
So a man shldnt pay for his crimes because he is the senate president? Don't understand this country anymore...https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/1

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Idyllic: 4:13am On Sep 30, 2015
ifyan:
Are we sure Ekweremmadu is not up to something.
. Though I stand to be corrected, I don't think Ekweremadu is up to anything. I think he can not vote because the vote is about a "vote of confidence on the PRINCIPAL OFFICERS of the Senate" not a vote of confidence on Saraki alone. And Since Ekweremadu and Ali Ndume are part of the principal officers, I don't think they can participate in the vote. I think that is why Ali Ndume and Ekweremadu are among those that did not vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ki02020(m): 4:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Mamatee07:

Yeah his deputy is also Tinubu's senator undecided you always make everything about Tinubu, do you see him in your dreams too grin

I tell you Tinubu is really chasing the guy in his dreams o grin
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by kulikuli26: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2015
48noble:
Ike Ekweremadu no follow...I smell moimoi in this classroom.
The vote of confidence was on the leadership of the senate of which senators ekweremadu, Ali Ndume and Saraki are part of, that's why you won't see their names on the list of those that endorsed them because they are the one getting endorsed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by 48noble(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2015
kulikuli26:

The vote of confidence was on the leadership of the senate of which senators ekweremadu, Ali Ndume and Saraki are part of, that's why you won't see their names on the list of those that endorsed them because they are the one getting endorsed.

Godswill Akpabio nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: IPOB Moving From Aba To Ekwulobia To Cause Confusion- PICTURES / See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D / Check Out Difference Between Nigeria And Rwanda Currency (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.