Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

[LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (6111 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by RockMaxi: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2015
26 wise men. smiley
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by babyfaceafrica: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
48noble:

Godswill Akpabio nko?
I guess he is not a principal leader,he is an HOD leader..lmao...jokes called senators!!

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by djlawex02(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2015
modupe1988:

Lies,no single Senator from my state Oyo will
Pass a vote of confidence on saraki.
Shoro niyen? Monsura sumonu pass a vote of confidence in saraki... You can go and die.

1 Like

Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by sheftyxz(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2015
dis are our true leader
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2015
freedom96:
if that profile pic is urs,then frankly bro,u look like u re already in hell cheesy
i believe that, the late boko haram senator had a roadside affair with your mother and you are the product of that accidental discharge
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ifyan(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Idyllic:
. Though I stand to be corrected, I don't think Ekweremadu is up to anything. I think he can not vote because the vote is about a "vote of confidence on the PRINCIPAL OFFICERS of the Senate" not a vote of confidence on Saraki alone. And Since Ekweremadu and Ali Ndume are part of the principal officers, I don't think they can participate in the vote. I think that is why Ali Ndume and Ekweremadu are among those that did not vote.

Thanks for the information
Re: [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by hajlat(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Those Senators in support of Saraki also have one or two issues to clear.Those issues are known to them,and they believe that if Saraki is eventually convicted there will be no hiding place for them.They are planning to cause problem so that the whole world will believe that Saraki is being witch hunted.If Saraki is jailed they know too well that any time they proved stubborn to there party leaders it will be disastrous for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: As Campaigns Start, Ezekwesili, Sowore Warn Against Voting Buhari, Atiku / Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos) / Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.