Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! (5993 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / ... / Rampant Fake Rape Cases In Nigeria How Can It Be Avoided... (2) (3) (4)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
[b]Rape is defined as sexual intercourse that is forced on a person without his or her permission. It may involve physical force or the threat of force. It may also be done against someone who is unable to give consent.

Sexual intercourse may be vaginal, anal, or oral. It may involve the use of a body part or an object.

What Should I Do?

What's the right thing to do if you've been raped? Take care of yourself in the best way for you. For some people, that means reporting the crime immediately and fighting to see the rapist brought to justice. For others it means seeking medical or emotional care without reporting the rape as a crime. Every person is different.

There are three things that everyone who has been raped should do, though:

1.Know that the rape wasn't your fault.
2.Seek medical care.
3.Deal with your feelings.

It's Not Your Fault

Whatever happened, it wasn't your fault. No one has the right to have sex with you against your will. The blame for a rape lies solely with the rapist.

Sometimes a rapist will try to exert even more power by making the person who's been raped feel like it was actually his or her fault. A rapist may say stuff like, "You asked for it" or "You wanted it." This is just another way for the rapist to take control. The truth is that what a person wears, what a person says, or how a person acts is never a justification for rape. [/b]

angry[/color]what is our Government doing about this... is getting out of hand!! Girls are no longer safe....even d little ones are not left behind what is this world turning into cry cry cry cry father rapes daughter, brothers rapes sister, neighbour rapes neighbour,teacher rapes student cry cry cry this needs to STOP cry

Lalasticlala

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
real men don't rape cry

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
real men don't rape cry

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't know about the underage. But the way females are dressing like sex on a stick isn't helping at all.

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
You girls need to be raped okay who will return the money we have already spent or you think say e day easy.

foolish runs girls claiming to be Christians

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:
You girls need to be raped okay who will return the money we have already spent or you think say e day easy.

did you type this with your right mind? undecided

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
wah about d underage undecided does their dressing attract men also undecided
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Spikkylee: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
did you type this with your right mind? undecided

I typed it using the ink from your mama puseee werey.why not return the money spent so una no go see rape. useless girls
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Spikkylee: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

Oga u no try wit this ur comment oooo.....Abi na Ghana u dey stay ni
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Spikkylee:

Oga u no try wit this ur comment oooo.....Abi na Ghana u dey stay ni

I day peninsula resort for lekki presently.i hate female folk hope you are not one
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rape is a grey area among vices. Punishing the rapist alone without admonishing the victim (when applicable) will not solve the problem.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Spikkylee: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

I day peninsula resort for lekki presently.i hate female folk hope you are not one

Woow!!...I'm proudly one of em....The young female folks are going thru a lot dis days *rape* and I tink if u cnt stand by them...Itz better not to add salt to the injury...

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
wah about d underage undecided does their dressing attract men also undecided

I believe I stated clearly ' I don't know about the underage' why ask me?

That's a diabolical act and I find those men repulsive.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
***raises placard up*** say no 2 rape

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
AfroKnight:
Rape is a grey area among vices. Punishing the rapist alone without admonishing the victim (when applicable) will not solve the problem.
Hian.

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

LWKM
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Spikkylee:

Woow!!...I'm proudly one of em....The young female folks are going thru a lot dis days *rape* and I tink if u cnt stand by them...Itz better not to add salt to the injury...

if you too can't stand with men that are hustling don't quote me you all deserved to be raped . kudos to those armed robbers that raped two teenaged sisters.i love that
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

if you too can't stand with men that are hustling don't quote me you all deserved to be raped . kudos to those armed robbers that raped two teenaged sisters.i love that
who d he'll r you? Do you have sisters? undecided pls u need to chng with d bad impression you have against ladies we r human also
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Spikkylee:

then don't quote me again.if you can't stand with a man during his hustle you are deserved to be raped and killed.i love those armed robbers that raped two teenaged sisters kudos to em
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
who d he'll r you? Do you have sisters? undecided pls u need to chng with d bad impression you have against ladies we r human also

so we are robots abi that you will eat our money and go scot free weyrey
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Spikkylee: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

[quote author=hbpeze post=38513377]

[i]Be prepared for war u Rapist in disguise the long arm of the Law will catch up wit u nd u'll be disgrace.....*good win over evils*...

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

then don't quote me again.if you can't stand with a man during his hustle you are deserved to be raped and killed.i love those armed robbers that raped two teenaged sisters kudos to em

those teenage girls didn't hurt anyone, they didn't dupe or dump any guy.

They don't deserve that , no girl does. Others shouldn't pay for what they don't know their species did.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

so we are robots abi that you will eat our money and go scot free weyrey
who chop your money? Oh probably a girl was smart enough to v played you, here you r now finking all girls r the same undecided my brother grow up pls undecided
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Spikkylee: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

Hope u gve birth to a female child or marry someday...!!...Oh! I forgot u gay.....Yeye.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
who chop your money? Oh probably a girl was smart enough to v played you, here you r now finking all girls r the same undecided my brother grow up pls undecided

babe chop my money way I hate them pass anything.make I see the stupid long arm of law catch rapist.falconey does girls are runs girls abeg when did you know them.them be your family.abeg shut up.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:

I'm not advocating that guy's notion but why did you call it 'smart'? and it looks normal to you.

When a man plays a random man he is tagged 419 / scammer but when a girl do the same act using love as a tool is being smart.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

babe chop my money way I hate them pass anything.make I see the stupid long arm of law catch rapist.falconey does girls are runs girls abeg when did you know them.them be your family.abeg shut up.
I care about everyone.. u just need to grow up thts all
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Last time I am commenting on this useless thread all girls are the same.all I repeat even my mama na the same . useless females You all deserve to be raped not only raped and killed also
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by invisibility: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Otibho80:
***raises placard up*** say no 2 rape

ALSO SAY NO TO OUTRAGEOUS unclothedness AND INDECENT DRESSING THAT 90% LADIES PROUDLY DISPLAY EVERYWHERE.

SAY NO TO NUDE PICTURES LADIES VOLUTARILY POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

SAY NO TO DERANGED slowpoke LADY NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD FEMALE STARS THAT PROJECT SEX AND WHOREDOM AND unclothedness ON TV AND SOCIAL MEDIA AND GET COUNTLESS AWARDS AND ARE WORSHIPPED FOR SUCH.

UNTIL YOU SAY NO TO ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED, RAPE IS HERE TO STAY AND THE FIGURES WILL SKYROCKET.

WHEN A FEMALE OPENLY DISPLAYS HER SENSITIVE PARTS TO THE EYES OF MEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, SHE OPENS DOORS OF RAPE FOR A HELPLESS FEMALE SOMETIME SOMEWHERE IN THE PRESENT OR FUTURE.

Cc: nickkylawve, Spikkylee, falconey and co.

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by falconey(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
hbpeze:

you are hurt I understand......... You know what not only nigerians live in this world, not all girls are nigerian girls I believe you met the bad ones.

Think about this, do you believe that's how the white girls act ? the chinese, indians, north americans etc .
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
invisibility:

ALSO SAY NO TO OUTRAGEOUS unclothedness AND INDECENT DRESSING THAT 90% LADIES PROUDLY DISPLAY EVERYWHERE.

SAY NO TO NUDE PICTURES LADIES VOLUTARILY POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

SAY NO TO DERANGED slowpoke LADY NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD FEMALE STARS THAT PROJECT SEX AND WHOREDOM AND unclothedness ON TV AND SOCIAL MEDIA AND GET COUNTLESS AWARDS AND ARE WORSHIPPED FOR SUCH.

UNTIL YOU SAY NO TO ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED, RAPE IS HERE TO STAY AND THE FIGURES WILL SKYROCKET.

WHEN A FEMALE OPENLY DISPLAYS HER SENSITIVE PARTS TO THE EYES OF MEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, SHE OPENS DOORS OF RAPE FOR A HELPLESS FEMALE SOMETIME SOMEWHERE IN THE PRESENT OR FUTURE.

Cc: nickkylawve, Spikkylee, falconey and co.
The truth is that what a person wears, what a person says, or how a person acts is never a justification for rape.

Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? / Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sexy Gown / Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec