Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? (2158 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by onaives(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2009
Do you truly desire to work in Shell Nigeria? Do you have what it takes? I just want to take a mini survey. Thanks.

Good luck
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by daviduzo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
who doesnt desire to work in shell Nigeria? i do desire, its just that this days when u re expecting that things will one day change and petroleum wont be what is in vogue (but water), it's sometimes scary to say u want to make a career out of working in shell Nigeria.
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by olamise(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
do you have any info about getting of working with shell
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by Igwe9(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
I see jobless people coming here to post trash. Living in the fools paradise
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by nonysmith(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
How does dis survey affect our lives for goodness sake, lets try and embrace positivity,progress and change and stop asking question that will end up getting the house agitated.if you have any information that will be beneficial then just share it and stop #$%^^^&
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by dae(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hissssssssssssss, ewu!
Re: Do You Desire To Work In Shell Nigeria? by segxy1: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Igwe i think i support you. The samething one was asking 2days ago that who wolud like to work in oceanic bank said he's conducting one dirty survey is that what we benefit our lives. If any one is haaving info that will be intstrumental to our goals, which will affect our destiny positive that is what we need to hear on this platform not trash like this pls

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girls/boys Wanted For A Supermarket In Ketu / Adv-career Invitation For Aptitude Test / Fruit Juice Producing Company In Lagos Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.