Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book (4343 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Hate Speech From The Sultan Of Sokoto. / Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
I carefully watch Mr. President addressed world leader during the UN General assembly, and I couldn't help but feeling sorry for Nigeria as a nations. A well prepare speech which his media aids have made for him and he just go there and starting reading like he was read an long boring story, steady looking up and down from the paper to the camera to a nearly half empty hall where those seating was find it hard to understanding one word from what he is reading, even me a Nigerian and a Northerner with distinction in linguistic does not understanding the English he was spoke.

President Obama deliver a one in a million speech without cramming or read any pre-prepared book and he making a lot of sense in a sharp contrast to the President of the most populous black nation in earth who was busy looking up and down for the camera to a paper, as if he was read a story book. How does all those media aids did all these things to the President?

Please no insulting and only constructive criticizing. What does you think about the speech gave by the President in the UN summit?

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by daxlasaint(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:
I carefully watch Mr. President addressed world leader during the UN General assembly, and I couldn't help but feeling sorry for Nigeria as a nations. A well prepare speech which his media aids have made for him and he just go there and starting reading like he was read an long boring story, steady looking up and down from the paper to the camera to a nearly half empty hall where those seating was find it hard to understanding one word from what he is reading, even me a Nigerian and a Northerner with distinction in linguistic does not understanding the English he was spoke.

President Obama deliver a one in a million speech without cramming or read any pre-prepared book and he making a lot of sense in a sharp contrast to the President of the most populous black nation in earth who was busy looking up and down for the camera to a paper, as if he was read a story book. How does all those media aids did all these things to the President?

Please no insulting and only constructive criticizing. What does you think about the speech gave by the President in the UN summit?

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by daxlasaint(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup

I think if you spent as much time practising how to speak English properly as you spend criticising Buhari, than I wouldn't have had to develop headache trying to read your post...

Pls pls pls llet the man stand or fall by his own performance and stop poking holes in every little act of his

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by prof17(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
I thought is only me that notice it! Even Robert mugabe who is not from my country was more understandable and proactive more than this packaged baba that cannot improve on this fulani inturnations. Very bad!

2 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
prof17:
I thought is only me that notice it! Even Robert mugabe who is not from my country was more understandable and proactive more than this packaged baba that cannot improve on this fulani inturnations. Very bad!

Nigeria is doom embarassed
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by BabaO2: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup
This your english na wah oo, you will have to start all over again from pry 5 for proper corrections

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
daxlasaint:

I think if you spent as much time practising how to speak English properly as you spend criticising Buhari, than I wouldn't have had to develop headache trying to read your post...

Pls pls pls llet the man stand or fall by his own performance and stop poking holes in every little act of his

so you are happy about the disgrace of reading speech on the book?

and please what is wrong with my English? how does you want me to spoke it again? undecided
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by smemud(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Men,and c u wey sabi english....

6 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by smemud(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup
grammatical blunder,guy u don kill english.

9 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
smemud:
grammatical blunder,guy u don kill english.

but did Buhari not disgraced us in the front of the world? undecided

1 Like

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by smemud(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:
I carefully watch Mr. President addressed world leader during the UN General assembly, and I couldn't help but feeling sorry for Nigeria as a nations. A well prepare speech which his media aids have made for him and he just go there and starting reading like he was read an long boring story, steady looking up and down from the paper to the camera to a nearly half empty hall where those seating was find it hard to understanding one word from what he is reading, even me a Nigerian and a Northerner with DISTINCTIon in LINGUIStic does not understanding the English he was SPOKE.

President Obama deliver a one in a million speech without cramming or rEAd any pre-prepared book and HE Making a lot of sense in a sharp contrast to the President of the most populous black nation in earth who was busy looking up and down for the camera to a paper, as if he was READ a story book. How DOES all those MEDIA AIDS did all these things to the President?

Please NO INSULTING and only constructive criticizing. What DOES you think about the speech gave by the President in the UN summit?

The floor have open.

#EgusiSoup
Guy abeg stop disgracing urself....

10 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by smemud(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

how did he disgrace us.

2 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lmao. But why do I feel like the Op is trying to sound funny?

2 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by seunmsg(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You just disgraced yourself in front of many Nairalanders.

9 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
PMB like other leaders including Iraqi PM, Nowergian PM and Obama read a prepare speech at the UN summit on extremism

2 Likes

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lmao. But why do I feel like the Op is trying to sound funny?

you are on the spirit grin grin

1 Like

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
seunmsg:

You just disgraced yourself in front of many Nairalanders.

I think its time you shut up and go and sleep. must you comment? undecided undecided
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PMB like other leaders including Iraqi PM, Nowergian PM and Obama read a prepare speech at the UN summit on extremism

did you understood what he was talking?
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by jmichlins(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
i wonder who marked your waec script. he or she must have laughed, cried and infact weep for the sweat wasted on you as school fees. just read the blunders you typied there. i can show you at least three errors in that your analysis
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
smemud:
how did he disgrace us.

he was reading story book instead of making speech, nobody understanding what he was talking sad
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmichlins:
i wonder who marked your waec script. he or she must have laughed, cried and infact weep for the sweat wasted on you as school fees. just read the blunders you typied there. i can show you at least three errors in that your analysis

show us! Mr English undecided
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by Gogetta(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where should he read from? Your father's face? Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by jmichlins(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

show us! Mr English undecided
first you should go and study your tenses well. eg "i carefully watch Mr. president addressed....." who makes such blunder as statement? i don't have time to spend on you

1 Like

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by Chigorkizz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmichlins:
Mumu!!!Typed not Typied.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgusiSoup:

did you understood what he was talking?
Y change the topic

You lied that PMB was the only leader to read from his note.

and now you ask me if I could hear a man that was clear, objective and productive, As he help world leaders with steps on ending extremism.

hate is ur problem
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by jmichlins(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Mumu!!!Typed not Typied.

Check my signature.
thanks buddy. it is a typographical error
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by themilanway(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Egusi soup stop displaying your stupidity about.

Go school you no gree go.You spelt nation as nations,doomed as doom.........

Illiterate like you mocking some one nobody in your lineage 100yrs from now will ever be what he is today.

And some are wondering why some of us decided to vote a 63yr old man.
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmichlins:

thanks buddy. it is a typographical error

weather typographical or geographical error, gbagun is gbagun mr English. accept the blunder and be a man grin grin grin
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Y change the topic

You lied that PMB was the only leader to read from his note.

and now you ask me if I could hear a man that was clear, objective and productive, As he help world leaders with steps on ending extremism.

hate is ur problem

what is this one saying undecided
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
themilanway:
Egusi soup stop displaying your stupidity about.

Go school you no gree go.You spelt nation as nations,doomed as doom.........

Illiterate like you mocking some one nobody in your lineage 100yrs from now will ever be what he is today.

And some are wondering why some of us decided to vote a 63yr old man.

don't mind them sad
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmichlins:

first you should go and study your tenses well. eg "i carefully watch Mr. president addressed....." who makes such blunder as statement? i don't have time to spend on you

English is not my father language tongue tongue
Re: UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book by EgusiSoup: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gogetta:
Where should he read from? my father's face? I am a Illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / No One Can Prove I Stole Rivers State Money – amaechi / Recent Developments In Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.