Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1141452 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by allytinted: 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Wunmi01:

My correction of DOB issue has been resolved as the NYSC platform has been updated. It seems it had some technical problem before but has been fixed. I have printed my green card and the changed DOB reflected on it.
Pls how did u go about the DoB issue? Which pin are u talking abt?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
African101:
Please what can i do. I have purchased the waec pin and have did d necessary tin since thu 27th of last month and the DOB haven't change till now.

It can't reflect now on your dashboard okay, it will definitely reflect on your Discharge certificate exercise patience it will reflect.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 09, 2017
ON THE IMMUNIZATIONS FOR MENINGTIS VACCINE

Good morning to you all!
After I did my medicals last week, when I asked them for the vaccine the doctor in charge of my medical issues told me that they don't give the vaccines in their hospital. That I can get the vaccine in my nearest LGA secretariat.

That it's not needed on my medical report. That I should just get vaccinated against the fast rising disease, and that's all.

Getting to my local government area yesterday at Alimosho, they asked me to look for all those people wearing green jacket (I think they meant those Polio people, that they will have the vaccine). So I will be going later in the day to my bus stop to track them cos they usually stay at my bus-stop.

That's all on the meningtis vaccines, summary is its not compulsory thing, the diseases are not common in South West or South-South or South-East. All I will advise is wait after your posting you can get it done if you are been posted to any of the zones I listed above you might not need it. That was what my doctor told me.

Thanks all and have a wonderful day ahead!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 09, 2017
Confirming from some persons the vaccine has not gotten to South-south and even South-East. So like I said earlier on wait till after you been posted, if it's North you can get vaccinated at arrival at a nearest medical center before entering your NYSC camp all you need to do is just apply your wisdom.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2017
allytinted:
Guys please my date of birth on the nysc portal is wrong, (19/12/19** instead of 20/12/19**) pls hw do i go abt it. Urgent please.
if the year and month is correct just leave the day

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kdon0000: 10:37am On May 10, 2017
solelymade:
Pls a quick one, what is the process if I decide to pick d call up letter in my school as I do not want to pay the 3k, it more economical for me. Abi shey d 3k compulsory ni, bcus I click on continue without payment, yet I can't print the green card. To print green card, d portal dey ask me to pay

you can wait until the call up letter is available in your school,then you go and collect it.its not compulsory to pay the 3k. I called dia helpline and the repondent told me that for those that didnt pay the 3k, dia green card would be given to them in camp.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by t0bbY(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayemi244(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2017
Good Afternoon,

I have a friend that bears,

Patrick Funmilayo Jessica

JABU

Her Date of Birth was fixed to 1982 instead of 1992, though she has not pay for the NYSC Fee.

Pls! what is the way forward?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benn94(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2017
When are we going to get the call up letter and when are we leaving for camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sowivup: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
[center]Get Direct Access to Info and Keep Your Business Up-to-date. Use a Website[/center]

At a bargain basement, we build Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our web solutions provide clients with strong physical presence online.

• Unique designs
• SEO-optimized site
• Mobile Friendly Layout
• Hack-proof Security
• 24/7 Uptime,
• Quick Support,
• 99.9% Reliable hosting
• 1 - month FREE Maintenance
• FREE Social Media Account Set-up
• Graphic Design Banner
Payment Gateway Integration System (PREMIUM PACKAGE)

We are Nigeria’s NO1 Web Solutions provider.
Contact Us and Give it a Trial

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by batxano: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
please o , if after deployment, i get a letter from a company to serve with them, who will i give the letter to in camp and when should the letter be tendered. please i need an answer to this biko

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by batxano: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
please o , if after we print our call up letter, i get a letter from a company to serve with them, who will i give the letter to in camp and when should the letter be tendered. please i need an answer to this biko

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by allytinted: 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
pators:
if the year and month is correct just leave the day
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by eruudy(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2017
Please somebody kindly advise on how to rectify this .. My sister name is Diana .. but it was spelt wrong as Dania ... and date of birth is also wrong .. What can be done as the portal closes on the 15th .. Please ..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yeltans(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
Pls if one was suppose to camp with stream 1 but could not meet up, is he automatically qualified to go with stream 2 or he has to wait for anoda batch?

Pls I need clarification on this. I'v been getting different answer on this. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
cutiem:
Hello.. Pls about the medical fitness test, must it be done at a general hospital or any government clinic at all, for example a comprehensive health care centre? tanks
government hospital is the best option cus have done mine
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
Svelte98:
Its been almost a week now,still seeing "YOU HAVENT BEEN EVALUATED YET" on my dashboard. I dont even know what to do again. Called all their lines,but they're all switched off. Please who schooled in Benin Republic here and has successfully registered for his/her NYSC and has also printed out his/her green card?
chill it will update itself just wait for awhile or chat with NYSC live on Facebook page they will reply within an hour
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Shoelace1(f): 6:07am On May 12, 2017
I've printed my green card earlier but I got a message from NYSC to re-print cuz my call up number has been changed. Later, I got another message that my passport has not been approved that I should upload a valid one and I've been trying to do that on my phone and at the café but it's not changing at all, making my registration incomplete. What can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by noshiobec(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2017
pls i was sent a message to reupload my passport that the one i used wasnt clear.I did as instructed and it was changed immediately but after a week or there about i loged in to see that my passport had been removed.what do i do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olaedoh: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
Great job you're doing. God bless. Please i have a question, i heard that pregnant ladies are not allowed in camp and am currently pregnant. What is likely to be our faith, like how do we go about the registration and all. Really waiting for a feedback. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ezemann(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2017
Pls what will happen to those who could not print the green card due to non payment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TFeminist(f): 10:58am On May 12, 2017
Abeg which one is verification portal again?
t0bbY:

Bro same here ...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
Olaedoh:
Great job you're doing. God bless. Please i have a question, i heard that pregnant ladies are not allowed in camp and am currently pregnant. What is likely to be our faith, like how do we go about the registration and all. Really waiting for a feedback. Thanks

1. You go to the camp you're posted to

2. Make sure you bring along with you all ur certificates and your pregnancy test certificate

3 you will do all necessary registrations in camp

4 it is important for you to redeploy cus of ur condition

5 after all that you will go back home to rest for 3 weeks cus u won't stay in camp, so ur case is special

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2017
Ezemann:
Pls what will happen to those who could not print the green card due to non payment
you have to pay. Please pay abeg try to find d money ooo and pay abeg cus u ain't sure if dey go give u for camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olaedoh: 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
godofwar666:

2. Make sure you bring along with you all ur certificates and your pregnancy test certificate

4 it is imporetant for you to redeploy cus of ur condition

5 after all that you will go back home cus I won't stay in camp, so ur case is special

Thanks a lot. Please i have another question, will i leave camp that same day, heard somewhere i'll have to stay till after swearing in before i can leave
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olaedoh: 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
godofwar666:

4 it is important for you to redeploy cus of ur condition

5 after all that you will go back home to rest for 3 weeks cus u won't stay in camp, so ur case is special

Thanks a lot. Please i'll also like to know, will i leave camp that same day cause i heard that i'll have to stay till after swearing in before i can leave
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
Olaedoh:

Thanks a lot. Please i have another question, will i leave camp that same day, heard somewhere i'll have to stay till after swearing in before i can leave
it depends with the camp you're posted to ooo! And it also depends on you gan gan if ur body no fit dey go answer u sharply

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olaedoh: 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
godofwar666:
it depends with the camp you're posted to ooo! And it also depends on you gan gan if ur body no fit dey go answer u sharply

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by godofwar666(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
Shoelace1:
I've printed my green card earlier but I got a message from NYSC to re-print cuz my call up number has been changed. Later, I got another message that my passport has not been approved that I should upload a valid one and I've been trying to do that on my phone and at the café but it's not changing at all, making my registration incomplete. What can I do?
what is the size of ur passport? It very important the size of passport matters if is not 2.2 size forget it won't upload
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hidohwuh: 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
My schl uploaded wrong State of Origin for some of us........pls room, how can we rectify that??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aladeintl: 3:00pm On May 12, 2017
t0bbY:
Bro same here ...
Drop Your Number So That We Can Communicate Better... Mine Is 08135446603
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thorrvik55(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2017
Please I need answer to dis question, I did not pay d 3k cos of lack of funds, I intend to go and collect it in sch... Please on d timetable, they wrote delivery of call up letter is from 18th to 23rd and stream 1 camping starts 23rd, When will d call up letters reach d schools... Please ur help is really needed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.