Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084216 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonymic4life(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls, who goes for nysc stream two (July/August)? Is it those that deferred their call ups or those their names weren't uploaded by his school. Ur reply is appreciated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Holamidhe(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Asb4love:

No bro

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Andyskipo(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2018
please I have a question ...my actual date of birth is different from what I'm seeing on NYSC page ..and it's taking me to exemption page ..please how do I go about this
I'm not up to 30 and the DOB on nysc is showing 1987

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by papisaac: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Has any foreign student printed their green card??
Or do they have to be evaluated at camp first for that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Segzay(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
hello, when I got to the stage of selecting the four state. I couldn't see any list. something like( no slot available). Is it normal. Is it happening to anyone?
pls I need answers!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amleroy(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Please, i registered as an international student for batch A 2018 but it shows on my dashboard 'Exclusion letter is been processed'

Any situation like this?

Ps* I'm not up to 30

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amleroy(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
papisaac:
Has any foreign student printed their green card??
Or do they have to be evaluated at camp first for that?

Have you registered?

What's your dashboard like?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Please does anyone knows if there is a way to change the fingerprint, where I was doing the registration the guy made a mistake of inputing someone else data on my profile
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by luvcherish(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
who is experiencing this poblem, on my preview page i cant select choice of state (sorry there is no more available state slot for deploymen)this is d message on the preview
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thankzy: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2018
plz i need help.

i just finished my nysc registration.

and i was automatically logout. so when i log in, it was saying that i had to finish my registration before making payment

plz what should i do.]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
thankzy:
plz i need help.

i just finished my nysc registration.

and i was automatically logout. so when i log in, it was saying that i had to finish my registration before making payment

plz what should i do.]
there is link beside the dashboard that says continue without payment, through that you can continue your registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theSHERIFF1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Segzay:
hello, when I got to the stage of selecting the four state. I couldn't see any list. something like( no slot available). Is it normal. Is it happening to anyone?
pls I need answers!
Baba na every1 o, even my friend from kaduna just told me same... I hope its temporal sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
luvcherish:
who is experiencing this poblem, on my preview page i cant select choice of state (sorry there is no more available state slot for deploymen)this is d message on the preview
just submit, the state will be posted very soon, i think it was held due to the congestion
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thankzy: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
yes i did but it was tell me to tomb print again.

and i ve done that part.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thankzy: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
theSHERIFF1:

Baba na every1 o, even my friend from kaduna just told me same... I hope its temporal sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
Please does anyone knows if there is a way to change the fingerprint, where I was doing the registration the guy made a mistake of inputing someone else data on my profile
you need start the registration afresh, with different email address
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
amleroy:
Please, i registered as an international student for batch A 2018 but it shows on my dashboard 'Exclusion letter is been processed'

Any situation like this?

Ps* I'm 23 not up to 30
whats the date of birth that appear when you registered? it depends on the date of birth
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thankzy: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
sorry o wats the possibility of delete my nysc registration and start afresh
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amleroy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
princeemmma:
whats the date of birth that appear when you registered? it depends on the date of birth

Shows 1***
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CelestineC(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
princeemmma:
just submit, the state will be posted very soon, i think it was held due to the congestion

I had similar challenge but I submitted it anyway

Which school did u graduate from?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Honesty007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
my junior brother has a problem and error in his date of birth and course.he has passed the biometrics should he submit? he cant edit and he saw no state of redeployment

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theSHERIFF1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
What about The people that submitted without state of mobilization... What would be their chosen states when the problem of states not showing is solved?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
princeemmma:
you need start the registration afresh, with different email address
i tried creating a new but it wasn’t going through then I checked the mobilization list on the portal and it was written boldly that my name has already been linked to an email address.i just had to submit that way. It wasn’t only the fingerprint but that picture also wasn’t mine. Am so confused right now and don’t know how to go about it. I need help please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
i tried creating a new but it wasn’t going through then I checked the mobilization list on the portal and it was written boldly that my name has already been linked to an email address.i just had to submit that way. It wasn’t only the fingerprint but that picture also wasn’t mine. Am so confused right now and don’t know how to go about it. I need help please.
thats really a big problem, you need to report to there main website or message them via email
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
amleroy:

Shows 1994
have you submitted
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donkalio: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Are you above 30 yrs and still want to serve? or are you below 30 but don't want to serve? the call or text 07062151201
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OfficialHommy: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Can someone please send a link for any Whatsapp group for PCMs?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
princeemmma:
thats really a big problem, you need to report to there main website or message them via email
have sent a mail but hope there are chances for me to still go with this batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hugoboss70(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
princeemmma:
dont make use of online capturing, you need to download the offline process, it will help you, using the updated java on your system
how do i download d offline process?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Hello, after making payment (remita).. please does it still show proceed to payment on anybody's dashboard??...

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: mete3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.