Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084305 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lekankolade(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Pls I'm having issue with date of birth, on my waec result I have June 3rd 1987 which I've since sworn affidavit to June 3rd 1992 and I've been using dis all 2ru my sch, but when completed d nysc reg and printed out the green card, d date of birth on it is January 27 1998.. Pls how can I correct these so as not to have issue while registering at camp

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Flexiblebaby(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2018
NYSC E-Registration @Skolak Resources Ltd. Bz3 Sarduana Crescent off Junction Road Kaduna state 09027764738
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by philipcox(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hello Everyone,

If you know any prospective corp member around Lagos Mainland, Ebute-Metta axis (Abeokuta street, Ibadan street, Ondo street, Jebba street, Kano street, Coast street, Oyingbo, Adekunle, Simspon street, Herbert way, Muritalar Muhammed way etc...) that wants to do NYSC registration. Kindly direct the person to this address 44 Abeokuta Street, Ebute-Metta, Lagos State. Call/Whatsapp 07039320493 for enquiry. Thank you.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nonxo007(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
have sent a mail but hope there are chances for me to still go with this batch

Have you tried the phone numbers on their contact page and their support mail?? If your in Abuja go to their office
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2018
nonxo007:

Have you tried the phone numbers on their contact page and their support mail?? If your in Abuja go to their office
Thank you. I actually went to their secretariat in Lagos and everything was resolved yesterday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by segzybobo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
*CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS FOR NYSC*
Hello My Fellow PCMs
I want to believe we are all aware of the compulsory presentation of the *CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS*
as one of the requirements for entry into our respective NYSC Camps
THE GOOD NEWS IS,
For those who are still pondering on where and how to get this certificate, i can assist you with getting this certificate without you stressing or having to queue at a particular government hospital. And it is at a *very very cheap and afford price*
May Almighty God bless and protect everyone of us as we anticipate our NYSC programme (Amen).
For Additional Info and Inquiry, you can reach me on:
0802 617 3680
(Call Only)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jhennie(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please can I do my medical fitness in a university hospital?? Like the university of Abuja teaching hospital??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by greatlinda(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jhennie:
Please can I do my medical fitness in a university hospital?? Like the university of Abuja teaching hospital??
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theSHERIFF1(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
question pls
When i was in university,I submitted a primary school cert. thats not the one i attended owing to the fact that they pressurized us to submit .... And then i dont have my real primary school cert
Now, can i fill in my real primary school name in nysc registration? Urgent answers pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IGa99Lk: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
is blockchain another form of internet or how is it like
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bifrost: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Jhennie:

Yes you can. Even in your school's medical centre. I'm sure you have one.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Pls I need where to stay around Yaba or close by because where I stay is ikorodu and my ppa is at Yaba the t fare is eating me up already, if u don't mind me staying with u during the weekdays pls kindly pm me God bless you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babatunde360: 3:05am On Apr 01, 2018
where can i get immunized for cerebrospinal meningitis in Lagos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wafun: 4:35am On Apr 01, 2018
J
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2018
why is my payment status showing me this page. please help.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by atoleybaba(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2018
ameemu:
why is my payment status showing me this page. please help.
their network/site issue it will come up soon keep trying
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ezewealth(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Plsvi have two question,
my medical statement is dated 2017 while i am going for camp this 2018, will they accept it.
2, is they any thing like chess competition in camp, because the only game i am very good.
3, can someone still serve in a high gov palastatal like NNPC.
Sorry for making it three
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by phollybee(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Plz help me... The portal keep saying iv not been mobilized cuz I didn't upload valid documents and all my documents are valid... Plz what shud I do? Plz reply urgently.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
Thank you. I actually went to their secretariat in Lagos and everything was resolved yesterday
how long does correction of name is effected and reflected on the dash board.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
ameemu:

how long does correction of name is effected and reflected on the dash board.
i don’t know about that but mine was within few hours
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
i don’t know about that but mine was within few hours

thanks for the feedback, I did mine yesterday around 8pm.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
ameemu:

thanks for the feedback, I did mine yesterday around 8pm.
if it hasn’t reflected yet maybe you should try and hold on till after the holiday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by greatlinda(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
pls when is the next batch

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.