Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082860 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emmerich09(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Check out this thread.... It will guide you through your 3weeks in camp and many more...

https://www.nairaland.com/3644529/all-one-experience-nysc-orientation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hazzanovich(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Please what does NOT FIT FOR CAMP remark implies on Medical certificate by NYSC medical officials
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone, please i need your advise on this..I submitted my mobilization form on the 26th of March but wasn't mobilized for the present Batch, when i check on the NYSC portal it shows 'No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list'.....Please i wish to know if i'm to resubmit my mobilization form come next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by greatlinda(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
Hello everyone, please i need your advise on this..I submitted my mobilization form on the 26th of March but wasn't mobilized for the present Batch, when i check on the NYSC portal it shows 'No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list'.....Please i wish to know if i'm to resubmit my mobilization form come next batch?
yes u re to resubmit ur mobilization form
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LilySopi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
A friend of mine will get married in few months time, July precisely. She is among the 2018 batch A corp members posted to Niger State. Please family, how can she relocate because she doesn't have medical report or marriage certificate... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fabiyke: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Can someone get a new set of kit from the market and sew?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by XVIER(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
hello pls guys I need answer
I will be 30yrs old come July 30th, base on the news circulating that Batch B may not be mobilize come July which will definitely November. Pls will I be mobilize that November base on my age? thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GentlePEACE: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2018
will there be batch b in july? Or is it november?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by softprick: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Pls how can I exempt myself from NYSC since I’m above 30
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by viktor88: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
GentlePEACE:
will there be batch b in july? Or is it november?
Stream 2 is in July, what do you think?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by viktor88: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
LilySopi:
A friend of mine will get married in few months time, July precisely. She is among the 2018 batch A corp members posted to Niger State. Please family, how can she relocate because she doesn't have medical report or marriage certificate... Thanks
She can't
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yourstar: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pls I was posted but couldn't meet up with some things wats my chances of going with July batch and how do I go about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by angiography(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good afternoon... Please, I have a serious challenge. I am presently a student but in the course of talking with some estwhile corps members, I gathered some things might be wrong with my certificates

Okay Pls read patiently.

I just found out the date of birth on my WAEC certificate does not tally with the ones I used to register on jamb and subsequently other school documents. This was a mistake made during registration of the WAEC as my original date of birth is the one on my jamb and school documents and even national ID...PVC et al.

Please what possible problem will I encounter during mobilization for NYSC and how possible can I rectify it. I've been to WAEC office and they said amendment of DOB isn't done anymore.

Pls I need your advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sirsegsky(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Haberyurmmy(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Happy new months guys
To all Oyo state corp members in the house, DM for a sure posting to the state capital (Ibadan) before next week. Trusted n refundable �

Reach me on 08106427753
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MNaira: 5:24pm On May 02, 2018
I just finished service last year December 2017. Your waec result wouldnt be requested from you. Your university certificate and other documents would be the major papers needed.#
angiography:
Good afternoon... Please, I have a serious challenge. I am presently a student but in the course of talking with some estwhile corps members, I gathered some things might be wrong with my certificates

Okay Pls read patiently.

I just found out the date of birth on my WAEC certificate does not tally with the ones I used to register on jamb and subsequently other school documents. This was a mistake made during registration of the WAEC as my original date of birth is the one on my jamb and school documents and even national ID...PVC et al.

Please what possible problem will I encounter during mobilization for NYSC and how possible can I rectify it. I've been to WAEC office and they said amendment of DOB isn't done anymore.

Pls I need your advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Magic2lyrics: 12:38pm On May 04, 2018
Are there whatsapp groups for Corp members to meet themselves ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Osumare2013: 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
⛔limited slot available‼
To all prospective corp member that needs help with posting to any state of their choice @easy & @affordable price? with assurance?!�
pls buzz skebizzy @ 08067852708 asap..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bills2307(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2018
Fabiyke:
Can someone get a new set of kit from the market and sew?
yes. Provided its that khaki colour. When you get CDs. You ll be baffled with what some people wear
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by softprick: 8:42pm On May 08, 2018
Pls house can anyone tell me if I have to wait for the NYSC portal to come up before I start running for my exemption cert?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2018
Hugo55:
please dear friends I need advise o.
The bank where I enrolled for BVN, I used three names. in school I used two names. our result has been approved by Senate, so am patiently waiting Batch B.
my question now is, in camp when I wanna fill in form to create nysc account, which name do I use, the one with three names where my BVN is linked with? or the one with two names from my school without BVN?…... pls with it affect alawe in anyway or affect me in camp in anyway?.....thanks for your kind advice.
hello bro,how did you leta do it in camp,did you fill d NYSC account with the exact Name in ur BVN,and did it affect your alawee,pls i need a reply,tnks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hugo55(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
Chuksmonika:
hello bro,how did you leta do it in camp,did you fill d NYSC account with the exact Name in ur BVN,and did it affect your alawee,pls i need a reply,tnks

please use the name that is linked with your BVN. so you could get the monthly allowance

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.