Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,139 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085254 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucsquare(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2023
Are you struggling to create a compelling CV that stands out from the competition? Look no further! I will help you in designing a CV that will make an impression to Recruiters on first glance.

Call/WhatsApp or Email let take your CV from generic to Professional.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2023
Please... Do i need my waec original Cert Nysc Clearance and Registration? I used two Waec results to gain admission... I Lost one of the original result ... But i still have the other! My school just sent my name to Nysc! Please someone should advice me. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ollazin: 8:53pm On May 26, 2023
Please how can I add name to my jamb I already done correction of name before but they reject it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheDD(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
mbolajide2010:
If you know anyone serving in Sagamu please send me an email - I have a small task in exchange for money for the person.
here!!
I redeployed to Ogun
But haven't seen my LG PPA yet.
I'm at Mowe currently.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2023
JerryJJZ:

If your WAEC certificate carries any date of birth lesser than 30, then, there is hope (NOTE: Only WAEC can be verified by NYSC). If you are sincerely above 30, both your school and WACE age, then, let no man deceive you, there's nothing you can do hitherto.
Have they started registration for batch B stream 2 yet?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zync: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Join us.
Are you preparing for NYSC with Batch 'B' 2023? Join our Whatsapp group for timely updates and helpful tips.

👉 CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Strictly for Batch 'B' PCMs.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OlalereBolutife: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good evening, everyone. My sister has the issue of Date of Birth. When my sister registered for JAMB, a mistake was made in her birth month (It was written as April instead of August by the JAMB officials). She didn't know it will be an issue for her until when she was posted for NYSC. Four months to the end of NYSC, she went to the JAMB office, paid and filled out a form which she was told to take to her school's student affairs but nothing was done about it. She did her POP last week and she has the wrong DOB on it. Pls, what should she do because of the issue of job search ? She has the correct DOB on her WAEC certificate too.

Pls, we need help with suggestions on whether she should swear an affidavit or which other option pls? Thank you!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zync: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
OlalereBolutife:
Good evening, everyone. My sister has the issue of Date of Birth. When my sister registered for JAMB, a mistake was made in her birth month (It was written as April instead of August by the JAMB officials). She didn't know it will be an issue for her until when she was posted for NYSC. Four months to the end of NYSC, she went to the JAMB office, paid and filled out a form which she was told to take to her school's student affairs but nothing was done about it. She did her POP last week and she has the wrong DOB on it. Pls, what should she do because of the issue of job search ? She has the correct DOB on her WAEC certificate too.

Pls, we need help with suggestions on whether she should swear an affidavit or which other option pls? Thank you!
Since the DOB on her other documents are correct, she has no problem. All she needs is an affidavit regarding the wrong DOB.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kennyfancy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good afternoon, I went for nysc in 2018 and I was supposed to collect my certificate at the head office in Abuja, only for them to stop attending to us because they were already preparing for the next camp, so I have not collected it since 2018, what is the procedure and hope of me collecting it , is it still possible ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richmond500: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Jackanda1:
Have they started registration for batch B stream 2 yet?
nope they havent
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fongido(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2023
please when is NYSC next batch going to camp? This June or July?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OlalereBolutife: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
She has gone for the affidavit already

Thanks so much for your response, Sir/Ma

zync:
Since the DOB on her other documents are correct, she has no problem. All she needs is an affidavit regarding the wrong DOB.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kikiwalle(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin
Dey play
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kriss100: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2023
For foreign students..where is the physical verification being done..is it a must it's in Abuja?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
richmond500:
nope they havent
Does registration for batch B Stream 1 and 2 happen at the same time?

Cc:ben1daEbiri
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Jackanda1:
Does registration for batch B Stream 1 and 2 happen at the same time?

Cc:ben1daEbiri

No. Stream I registers first then stream II is always 3weeks or 1month after stream I leaves camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Malikey: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Urgent guys 🖲🖲
Please guys does Africa finance corporation take corpers ?
Response will be appreciated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GlowDee: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2023
munavi:
Online registration commences today.

This image is everywhere. Make una confirm first naa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lordraff: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2023
OlalereBolutife:

She should go swear an affidavit. I believe the affidavit will take care of the anomaly now and in the future.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
CORRECT YOUR DOB with WAEC Verification pin from www.cegital.com.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DNAreplication: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please how do one rectify the issue of having your surname wrongly uploaded on the graduating list on NYSC portal by your school. Matric no and Date of birth are correct but it's just the surname.
When you check the senate list using the real surname it says no record found but when you check the senate list using the wrong surname it says you can now proceed to register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femzy900(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Good morning.. please house is it true Oyo state government pays corpers 15k monthly??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femzy900(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Good morning.. please is it true Oyo State government pays corpers 15k monthly??

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.