Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089190 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jessieabel: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
OK so here is my issue
The name on my statement of result is Jessica Abel Duniya. The name my school sent to the senate list is the same but my jamb matriculation list carries only two names (Jessica Abel). My BVN and every other documents carries the 3 names. My school posted on the senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jessieabel: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
OK so here is my issue
The name on my statement of result is Jessica Abel Duniya. The name my school sent to the senate list is the same but my jamb matriculation list carries only two names (Jessica Abel). My BVN and every other documents carries the 3 names which My school posted on the senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fab21: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oga oooo!

The names will be checked before you enter NYSC camp.

I think you should apply for name modification on NYSC portal
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Seunisco: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
please, the Ibadan to Lagos train did not work today due to the NLC strike, i want to inquire if it will work tomorrow. yoour responses are highly appreciated
'
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jessieabel:
OK so here is my issue
The name on my statement of result is Miss ABC DEF GHI The name my school sent to the senate list is the same but my jamb matriculation list carries only two names (ABC DEF). My BVN and every other documents carries the 3 names. My school posted on the senate list
As much as possible avoid posting your real name on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jessieabel:
OK so here is my issue
The name on my statement of result is Mrs ABC DEF GHI. The name my school sent to the senate list is the same but my jamb matriculation list carries only two names (ABC DEF).My BVN and every other documents carries the 3 names which My school posted on the senate list
Please contact nysc and ask if modification is required immediately
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2023
How to Correct Your DOB with Waec Verification Pin for NYSC

1. Buy the WAEC Verification PIN from https://cegital.com/store/cards or https://genuinepins.com

2. Login to your NYSC Dashboard by entering your email address and password you used in registration.

3. On your Dashboard, just at the bottom of the page, click on "Change Date of Birth" button. A new page will pop-up.

5. Follow the On-screen Instructions to complete the process, hit the "Submit" button when you are done

Please Note: The Personal Identification Number (PIN) can ONLY be used for one candidate.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omonihobae: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello,pls is there passing out this month?pls abeg help me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mustaphagreens(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hi guys, please when does registration commence for the next batch? I can't find a reliable source for the registration dates. Kindly help. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
mustaphagreens:
Hi guys, please when does registration commence for the next batch? I can't find a reliable source for the registration dates. Kindly help. Thanks.
it started august 2. If you have your statement of result go to an accredited cyber cafe RIGHT NOW. It is closing soon. Go with your white background passport as well

Good luck
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mustaphagreens(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
CuriousStudent:
it started august 2. If you have your statement of result go to an accredited cyber cafe RIGHT NOW. It is closing soon. Go with your white background passport as well

Good luck

Thanks a lot!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
IAmBornToRule please drop your message here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamie90(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Does reposting to Lagos work out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucha1: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Georgee4u:
How to Correct Your DOB with Waec Verification Pin for NYSC

1. Buy the WAEC Verification PIN from https://cegital.com/store/cards or https://genuinepins.com

2. Login to your NYSC Dashboard by entering your email address and password you used in registration.

please, if a person is 30 year and a month will he be exempted from youth service?

3. On your Dashboard, just at the bottom of the page, click on "Change Date of Birth" button. A new page will pop-up.

5. Follow the On-screen Instructions to complete the process, hit the "Submit" button when you are done

Please Note: The Personal Identification Number (PIN) can ONLY be used for one candidate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iyke484real(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Good luck
please dear... I learnt that a medical certificate of fitness is one of the major requirements at camp. Please how do I go about getting one?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by femmix112(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fab21:
Oga oooo!

The names will be checked before you enter NYSC camp.

I think you should apply for name modification on NYSC portal

HOW can someone apply for name modification
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by femmix112(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello everyone, I am facing an issue with NYSC (National Youth Service Corps), and I need to make an inquiry if anyone can help. The name my school sent to the NYSC portal is "Mustapha John," but the name on my O level and JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board) certificates is "Mustapha John Olawale," so the "Olawale" part is omitted. I don't want to go and serve with two different names. I went to my school's student affairs department, and they told me there is no inclusion in NYSC. When I asked the NYSC officials, they said the school can solve it. I am feeling frustrated, and I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ayinla1440(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Hello house. pls i am done with registration; when will i see the call up letter?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BigBills: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Darkchocolate:

FOR BLOGGERS AND YOUTUBERS IN THE HOUSE
A fully verified google AdSense is up for urgent sale
Price: Very friendly
Call/WhatsApp: 0813685361

[/b]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by skultrick(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
I just saw my name on the NYSC portal and the date of graduation says May 2021. Going by that date I was already 31 years old. Below the date it says I can register.

I'm confused, taught 30 is the maximum age.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ngozi66: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pls can one be moved from batch b stream 2 to batch c by nysc?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fab21: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2023
femmix112:

HOW can someone apply for name modification

I think it's on NYSC portal

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Blesstar(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please when is the next batch for NYSC?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lordprogress: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2023
Blesstar:
Please when is the next batch for NYSC?
November.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Blesstar(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2023
lordprogress:

November.
Ok thanks
That's batch c right?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lordprogress: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Blesstar:

Ok thanks
That's batch c right?
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dewicy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
skultrick:
I just saw my name on the NYSC portal and the date of graduation says May 2021. Going by that date I was already 31 years old. Below the date it says I can register.

I'm confused, taught 30 is the maximum age.

Yes they have made registration compulsory
As no registration , no call up, no exemption or exclusion letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JaceyOpara(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Dewicy:

Yes they have made registration compulsory
As no registration , no call up, no exemption or exclusion letter.

Hello, please can you shed more light on this? Your conclusion is quite confusing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maxi225: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2023
JaceyOpara:

Hello, please can you shed more light on this? Your conclusion is quite confusing.
He means for you to be excluded or exempted, you must register first. After registration, you can proceed with your exclusion or exemption process

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pclemenza: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please, I need location from Lagos to orientation camp in EKITI state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Deeznutz4lyf(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need some info
I've not seen my name of any batch ever since they started posting. Even on matriculation and graduation list.
Pls is there sth I can do?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.