Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083479 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Almantra: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2023
iyke484real:
you need a school id card... it doesn't matter if it's expired or not.

Just have your school id card with you, you will need it in camp
I have my own the picture has has somewhat faded but my name,department and otherthing are clear please is there problem ,the I.D card is old because I was issued to me since 2018 ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adv14(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Almantra:
I have my own the picture has has somewhat faded but my name,department and otherthing are clear please is there problem ,the I.D card is old because I was issued to me since 2018 ?
Hope e never expired
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dopaminergic(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2023
The thing about NYSC is that...

For one year...

It could make you think less about life and give you the impression that life is not difficult.

And the logic behind this reasoning is the #33,000 we all get to receive per month.

Of course, this is not entirely bad. I feel it's a good starting point.

But what happens after you're done with your nysc?

What is your plan?

Well, what most people tell themselves is...

When we get there, we will cross the bridge.

But why wait until you get there before thinking of what to do?

It was reasons like this I formed JobMingle...

Where we connect Graduates, Corpers, and Students to all kinds of job opportunities.

We simply connect job seekers to the jobs they need.

And if you would like to be part of our community...

Then send me a message on WhatsApp here: 0-9-0-4-8-7-4-4-3-9-5
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2023
madjnr:

How do I contact you? I need posting

Message me on WhatsApp 08168882494
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lucyspa: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Hi everyone. I went to camp in Bayelsa on August 17th. I relocated from bayelsa to ondo state. Pls is it possible to relocate back to bayelsa and to my previous ppa?

Pls I need answers urgently.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hisimperialmaje(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please nairalanders what would you advice a batch c 2023 pcm. Should i abandon my job earning quite well and travel to another state? Or should i relocate to another state and build a new life
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PacNwa: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please I need help in getting a good PPA in Abuja
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2023
PacNwa:
Please I need help in getting a good PPA in Abuja

Message me on WhatsApp 08168882494
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2023
Hisimperialmaje:
Please nairalanders what would you advice a batch c 2023 pcm. Should i abandon my job earning quite well and travel to another state? Or should i relocate to another state and build a new life

I can help you with direct posting or relocation, you can even serve at your work place.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2023
Lucyspa:
Hi everyone. I went to camp in Bayelsa on August 17th. I relocated from bayelsa to ondo state. Pls is it possible to relocate back to bayelsa and to my previous ppa?

Pls I need answers urgently.

Yes you can cancel your relocation by submitting a letter to your state secretariat.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deleib(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:

Yes you can cancel your relocation by submitting a letter to your state secretariat.
Be weary of this boy, he is here to defraud you. I will expose him soon. He took my money and blocked me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CampDirectTrave: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
For a smooth, budget-friendly, and direct journey to the NYSC Camp from either Lagos or Ibadan, look no further than CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS.

Secure your seat by visiting our office or conveniently booking online at campdirecttravels.com.

For detailed information, please refer to our promotional flyers. Safe travels!

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Hello guys for some of us that earn online.
Would we have some personal time to our mobile devices.
Say for at least 4-5 hours daily.

Or it would just be activities all week long with only spare time for bathing, cleaning up, eating and sleeping of course.

I’m aware Sundays are pretty less busy.
How about the rest of the week.?

And also glaringly you can’t be on your phone during parade for apparent reasons.

Whilst lectures and SEAD seminars are going on can I be busy on their phone, not casually pressing my phone like actually busy on my phone?

And from the research I’ve done I think about parade morning and night and lectures are there any other activities I might need to brace up for.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Menclothing: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Plain white Kanim original all sizes 3500

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oladhips(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Hello guys for some of us that earn online.
Would we have some personal time to our mobile devices.
Say for at least 4-5 hours daily.

Can anyone answer this pls... I have same question
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Oladhips:

Can anyone answer this pls... I have same question

I’m in camp bro.
No you won’t 🌚
But I don’t think I regret coming.
Just bitter sweet.

You’d be torn between your personal time, general camp time, platoon time and some other groups you might be in, for my case, man o war…

So no personal time.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oladhips(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:

I’m in camp bro.
No you won’t 🌚
But I don’t think I regret coming.
Just bitter sweet.

You’d be torn between your personal time, general camp time, platoon time and some other groups you might be in, for my case, man o war…

So no personal time.

That's great.. Thanks for your response 💚👏
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Arkadrob(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2023
MaXiK:
I want to confirm if anyone has experienced my current situation. I graduated some months ago and my school senate list has been uploaded to the NYSC portal. Now I have applied for a correction of date of birth on my JAMB portal and an indemnity form was given to me which I will need to attach some backup documents to and submit to my school, after completing the due process JAMB will make the correction. I am planning to register after the correction has been made on my JAMB portal, my question now is hope I will still be mobilised based on the new date of birth?
Having same issue. Have you been mobilized, and is it based on the corrected date?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PLATOCENTRIC(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning everyone.
My middle name on jamb is different from the one on my NOR and senate list.
The one on jamb is spelt as Michael while the one on NOR and senate list is spelt as Micheal.
What can I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hisimperialmaje(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=GBOLAGBURUGBURU post=126858712]
I’m in camp bro. No you won’t
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tochi20: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Who have any idea of when Batch A stream 1 2024 registration will commence
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chicoMX(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2023
PLATOCENTRIC:
Good morning everyone.
My middle name on jamb is different from the one on my NOR and senate list.
The one on jamb is spelt as Michael while the one on NOR and senate list is spelt as Micheal.
What can I do

You may not have issue with NYSC, but you might have issue later. Tell your school to correct the error
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Acewolf(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Spherica177:
login to NYSC portal and scroll downward. You'd see senate list and graduation list

Please I will like to ask solutions to resolving a message on my NYSC portal saying "Multiple Registration Detected" when it's only Revalidation I did and I was to do physical verification tomorrow
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PLATOCENTRIC(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2023
chicoMX:

You may not have issue with NYSC, but you might have issue later. Tell your school to correct the error

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abc123xyz: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nysc batch C stream 2 registration is ongoing but was told your institution has not submitted hard copy be patient through out today during the registration. Has anyone had that experience today? Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by imrahnabdul(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please how do register for exemption certificate? What and what is needed for the registration please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Please, a friend of mine registered for the batch C stream 2, but he couldn't meet up with the link that wanted to help with his direct posting and he doesn't want to do the redeployment stuff.

Is it possible for him to wait for the next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zanieike: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Yeah. He just have to revalidate when next batch opens.
BigBellyBurst:
Please, a friend of mine registered for the batch C stream 2, but he couldn't meet up with the link that wanted to help with his direct posting and he doesn't want to do the redeployment stuff.

Is it possible for him to wait for the next batch?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mamuzofav: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Please I have a question concerning bvn name.

The name on my bvn does not match with the d Nysc name can I still go to camp this stream 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.