Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088726 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldonome(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2016
Hello family, NYSC asked me to change my passport yestaday that its not clear, I
changed it same yestaday nd they wrote succeful on my dash board but the old
passport is still there even till this morning. was thinking they are suppose to
upload the new passport so I can reprint...what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rheedwhan48: 12:51pm On May 04, 2016
Pls, d date of birth on my waec cert is different from d one i used in jamb what sud i do cos of service
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
pls which month would Dey run batch B 16....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:08am On May 06, 2016
Pls what's all the news about stream orientation exercise not holding as schedule about? Let us knw the latest pls. I am confused
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WordCode77(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Be wise. This is the best time to get a book like this (see picture below)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olasesi(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2016
Hello guys, I need to know the documents to tender in camp. I have heard of different ones and I couldn't find any requirement on the official website except for international students. Thanks.

...I will appreciate the comments of those in camp already and others *winks*

I already have my ID card, clearance and the call up letter that will be sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
olasesi:
Hello guys, I need to know the documents to tender in camp. I have heard of different ones and I couldn't find any requirement on the official website except for international students. Thanks.

...I will appreciate the comments of those in camp already and others *winks*

I already have my ID card, clearance and the call up letter that will be sent to me.
I.D CARD, GREEN CARD, STATEMENT OF RESULT, CALL UP LETTER.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olasesi(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2016
Taeewo:
I.D CARD, GREEN CARD, STATEMENT OF RESULT, CALL UP LETTER.....

What's the Green Card, and are these the official requirements?
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Skydweller(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2016
Please! Those presently serving should answer me.
The DOB in my green card is wrong. Instead of Nov 25, It shows Nov 24. And I was told I could change it in camp. Has anyone been able to change his or her DOB in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldonome(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2016
Morning family, pls you all shud ignore those rumours of postponding the stream 2,..some dat didn.t pay the 3k during registration ve collected their CUL from their skul, and resumption date for the camp remains 21 of may 2016 on their CUL
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldonome(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2016
olasesi:

Thanks
are u sure u re a prospective Corp member? Or u finding out for ur babe

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2016
olasesi:

Thanks
Yes,Greencard is d form u printed out wen u completed ur online registration...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by publicrelation: 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
Check out New Nigerian street queen Ms chief's official Ika Meji Video . she is the voice of the street girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2016
Skydweller:
Please! Those presently serving should answer me.
The DOB in my green card is wrong. Instead of Nov 25, It shows Nov 24. And I was told I could change it in camp. Has anyone been able to change his or her DOB in camp?
U can actually change it in camp ,bt if u did not, it can't av any effect...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by publicrelation: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
Some call her boss lady, others call her Olori Otunba but one thing is certain she is trending as the most promising brand of 2016. Currently being compared to the likes of Olamide and the late Legend Da grin. Ms chief drops visuals to her street single Ika Meji (Peace sign) few days ago and it has already reached 16,000 views. Watch the video and give me your opinion if you think she does justice in repping the street babes in gidi or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dudecollins(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2016
Now let's talk about money. For batch A'16, we resumed camp on 27th of April, 2016. Our ID card expires on 1st of March. Our last alawee is for March 2017 (3weeks terminal leave accounted for).
But I heard our camp director saying the first alawee to receive in d next few days towards (end of camping) is for May. By calculation, that's 11months altogether. I'm kinda lost here.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
Dudecollins:
Now let's talk about money. For batch A'16, we resumed camp on 27th of April, 2016. Our ID card expires on 1st of March. Our last alawee is for March 2017 (3weeks terminal leave accounted for).
But I heard our camp director saying the first alawee to receive in d next few days towards (end of camping) is for May. By calculation, that's 11months altogether. I'm kinda lost here.
Any which way they calculate it, both stream 1 n 2 will receive 12 months allawee at the end of service year..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adeboy11: 9:52am On May 09, 2016
pls I want to ask, do I need to pay any money for nysc registration since I already 30 nd i will b on exemption. secondly, my name came out in d first batch A, but I couldn't register, so I was told to register in batch b later this year, will it affects my registration. when will 2nd batch registration b starting. thank you in advance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2016
adeboy11:
pls I want to ask, do I need to pay any money for nysc registration since I already 30 nd i will b on exemption. secondly, my name came out in d first batch A, but I couldn't register, so I was told to register in batch b later this year, will it affects my registration. when will 2nd batch registration b starting. thank you in advance.
Yes u will pay for exemption.
secondly, u will revalidate wen online registration starts for the next batch.
lastly,its only DG dat can answer that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2016
adeboy11:
With ur age above 30yrs, u can still go for service as i will help u reduce it wen online registration starts....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adeboy11: 10:20am On May 09, 2016
Taeewo:
Yes u will pay for exemption.
secondly, u will revalidate wen online registration starts for the next batch.
lastly,its only DG dat can answer that.
how much is d exemption certificate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeifynicky(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2016
I finished my degree from an online university. (Walden University). Will I be allowed to go for NYSC?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2016
adeboy11:

how much is d exemption certificate.
same 3k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
princeifynicky:
I finished my degree from an online university. (Walden University). Will I be allowed to go for NYSC?
Service is for only full time students..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hooged: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
Pls house is it possible to redeploy after 3 weeks orientation camp and what are the documents needed to FastTrack it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
Pls house anyone with info on PPA that pays well in Enugu state should kindly let me knw.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2016
hooged:
Pls house is it possible to redeploy after 3 weeks orientation camp and what are the documents needed to FastTrack it.
yes,u can with genuine reason like medical n u will present the report...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2016
kapablefrank:
Pls house anyone with info on PPA that pays well in Enugu state should kindly let me knw.
search for enugu thread n ask...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hooged: 4:12pm On May 11, 2016
Taeewo:
yes,u can with genuine reason like medical n u will present the report...
OK thanks taeewo, my fiance was posted to Bauchi and she want to redeploy back to Osun state,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2016
hooged:
OK thanks taeewo, my fiance was posted to Bauchi and she want to redeploy back to Osun state,
okay but on what ground? She shud present it in camp as after camp,she can redeploy after 3 month....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hooged: 4:59pm On May 11, 2016
Taeewo:
okay but on what ground? She shud present it in camp as after camp,she can redeploy after 3 month....
we are planing on medical reports, which will be well perfected, so she can only tender it after 3 month?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2016
hooged:
we are planing on medical reports, which will be well perfected, so she can only tender it after 3 month?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.