Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084752 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by uyisteven(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please what do they mean by off-white colour passport photograph for registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
uyisteven:
Please what do they mean by off-white colour passport photograph for registration?

Cream
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xcaper(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can one choose all the four state option from the same geographical zone, for example choosing all four option from southwest
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
xcaper:
Can one choose all the four state option from the same geographical zone, for example choosing all four option from southwest
No 100ce
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deepfreeze(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi all, @OP and all d the deputies... Really appreaciate wot u guyz r doing here, keep d gud work going..

Unilorite member here... Just wanna ask which are d documents required to complete the online registration which starts on 17th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2016
deepfreeze:
Hi all, @OP and all d the deputies... Really appreaciate wot u guyz r doing here, keep d gud work going..

Unilorite member here... Just wanna ask which are d documents required to complete the online registration which starts on 17th

Just your passport..

You will have to sign on a piece of paper which will be scanned. And that's all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2016
For PCMs at Abeokuta, come to READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES for your registration. Our pricing:

1. Regular Registration: N700.

2. Special Registration: N1,500 (Special Registration is the registration of locally-trained graduates requiring document upload e.g. registration of Married PCMs).

3. Foreign-trained PCMs: N1,800 (scanned copies of certificates and travel documents will be uploaded)

Why patronize us?

1. Our registration process is supervised by two graduates with more than 5 years experience of online registration.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs get their most preferred state of deployment. We registered over 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2016 BATCH A registration exercise.

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Registration on DAY 1 guaranteed!

[size=20pt]Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta.

Questions?: 08030755190, 08038312501, 09096327569.[/size]

Registration already initiated. Registered just few people. Majority of PCMs here are yet to see their names on the Senate List. This is unfair to them as those who their names are there are already registering. Hopefully, the entire list will be updated before noon. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile, PCMs are advised to come around and take passport photographs for the registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayus7(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Hello... Any info about the schools that their list are still missing on the nysc site.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lionbite(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Pls can i pick both lagos and ogun as my state of choice. Somebody told me that lagos is not in the same geo political as ogun due to its population
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Pls i need help.. A friend of mine made mistake in his online registeration, he submited year of graduation of higher institution from 0 -2014..though he graduated in 2014..was suppose to be from 2010 - 2014..He later find out he made mistake aftafter it was successful submited.. His afraid that it might affect his name coming out for the this batch b camp.. Anybody to help answer
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlackGoldDbully: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2016
ayus7:
Hello... Any info about the schools that their list are still missing on the nysc site.
All d missing names hv reappeared. I'm one of them.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by layinka16: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Please my school made mistake with my gender, they wrote male for me instead of female, I went to school to correct it they said I should register with male whereas my passport is showing me to be female. Please i need advice. Which gender shud i use to register? Male or female, urgent reply please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Pls any good person to answer the question pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsondbolaji(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
I can see you are an active writer? just want to introduce an educstive blog to you www.mainspringblog.com it's about spiritual motivation, business motivation, personal development and ict, even anything about sport, you will have more audience there to read from you. Check it out and if you are interested in posting topics on the site any time, do it through this link http:///mainspringauthor
SHARE WITH OTHER ACTIVE WRITERS YOU KNOW
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
layinka16:
Please my school made mistake with my gender, they wrote male for me instead of female, I went to school to correct it they said I should register with male whereas my passport is showing me to be female. Please i need advice
U will correct it in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Taeewo:

Pls i need help.. A friend of mine made mistake in his online registeration, he submited year of graduation of higher institution from 0 -2014..though he graduated in 2014..was suppose to be from 2010 - 2014..He later find out he made mistake aftafter it was successful submited.. His afraid that it might affect his name coming out for the this batch b camp..though he has paid online and printed his call up number..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dindook:

Pls i need help.. A friend of mine made mistake in his online registeration, he submited year of graduation of higher institution from 0 -2014..though he graduated in 2014..was suppose to be from 2010 - 2014..He later find out he made mistake aftafter it was successful submited.. His afraid that it might affect his name coming out for the this batch b camp..though he has paid online and printed his call up number..
I don't think that an issue. ..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jamesndoh: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
pls i found out dat its because of mobilization money my name didnt come out on d list if i pay now do i still av a chance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Once your call up number is out, does it mean is a must you going for service.. Any nice person to anser
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by layinka16: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Taeewo:
Thanks, but which one should i choose? Male or female
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm sorry op, I need urgent answers to this my questions. As I don't want to be a dummy at the café
1. Can you direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?
2. I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?
3. Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
4. is it preferrable to create an account on the nysc portal first before going to a cafe to finish up?

I need answers please sad
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wrote 2010 as my year of admission bcs schl strtd 2010 fr my set cos of strike but got admission 2009.my year of graduation ws 2014 wch i filled correctly.will it affect my registration cos of d 2010 i used
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funkeadeoye:
I'm sorry op, I need urgent answers to this my questions. As I don't want to be a dummy at the café
1. Can you direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?
2. I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?
3. Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
4. is it preferrable to create an account on the nysc portal first before going to a cafe to finish up?

I need answers please sad

1. You can pay with your ATM card if the card is activated for web transaction. Alternatively, you can tell the registration centre to print the generated remita invoice for you for onward payment in bank.

2. U'll need to upload a scanned copy of your Doctor's report.

3. The requirement is off-white background.

4. You can create account so that the verification mail will be sent to you on time. I won't however advice you open the verification mail and continue if you are not farmilar with the portal.

If you are at Abeokuta or around, come to READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES, OBANTOKO, ABEOKUTA TO REGISTER (08030755190).

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Seems questions here are hardly given an answer
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
kayusbrown:

1. You can pay with your ATM card if the card is activated for web transaction. Alternatively, you can tell the registration centre to print the generated remita invoice for you for onward payment in bank.

2. U'll need to upload a scanned copy of your Doctor's report.

3. The requirement is off-white background.

4. You can create account so that the verification mail will be sent to you on time. I won't however advice you open the verification mail and continue if you are not farmilar with the portal.

If you are at Abeokuta or around, come to READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES, OBANTOKO, ABEOKUTA TO REGISTER (08030755190).

i stay at abuja...thank you so much been so agitated since.. sad embarassed

so i cant use a white background? i dont even know where to start from with this...i got so many white passports..doing one here is damn expensive

what do you mean by the bold? i use first bank....how much is it?

for the fourth question i tried iniating email creation and it took me back to the home page.....what do u suggest i do?

thanks, please dont mind my crazy and incorrect use of grammar and spelling...some questions might be silly too please i just need to verify things
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

i stay at abuja...thank you so much been so agitated since.. sad embarassed

so i cant use a white background? i dont even know where to start from with this...i got so many white passports..doing one here is damn expensive

what do you mean by the bold? i use first bank....how much is it?

for the fourth question i tried iniating email creation and it took me back to the home page.....what do u suggest i do?

thanks, please dont mind my crazy and incorrect use of grammar and spelling...some questions might be silly too please i just need to verify things

It won't reject the white background passports you have as long as they are sized properly before uploading. We only advise people to re-take passport following the new standard they recommend in case they ask for it in camp. The off-white colour can be any shade of white prefarably light cream colour.

The invoice is what will be generated first whether you want to pay online or in bank. If you are paying with ATM online, you don't need to print the invoice. You'll however need to print it or copy the RRR before going to bank to pay. You can defray the invoice at any bank processing remita payments. First Bank does. The amount is N3,039.

Can't go into the details of account creation on NYSC portal now. Cant't type much with my phone.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dindook:
Once your call up number is out, does it mean is a must you going for service.. Any nice person to anser

Yes.. But you are more guaranteed when you get your posting letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
belladorna:
I wrote 2010 as my year of admission bcs schl strtd 2010 fr my set cos of strike but got admission 2009.my year of graduation ws 2014 wch i filled correctly.will it affect my registration cos of d 2010 i used

Doesn't matter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Doesn't matter

A friend of mine made mistake in his online registeration, he submited year of graduation of higher institution from 0 -2014..though he graduated in 2014..was suppose to be from 2010 - 2014..He later find out he made mistake after it was successful submited.. His afraid that it might affect his name coming out for the this batch b camp... Though he has seen his call up number after paying
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dindook:

A friend of mine made mistake in his online registeration, he submited year of graduation of higher institution from 0 -2014..though he graduated in 2014..was suppose to be from 2010 - 2014..He later find out he made mistake after it was successful submited.. His afraid that it might affect his name coming out for the this batch b camp... Though he has seen his call up number after paying

It won't matter bro. It will only appear on the green card i think. And that's all.

If questioned, he can say it was an error when registering.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

It won't matter bro. It will only appear on the green card i think. And that's all.

If questioned, he can say it was an error when registering.

Thanks brother for ur good n kind reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please someone help me. Can I pay the 3,050 with another person's bank account?. Hope it will work. Or better still, how do I pay it other than the ATM payment because i don't have access to ATM till next year. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.