Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082649 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=warmachine post=51698453][/quote]who dash u plane?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by warmachine(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Dusby:
who dash u plane?

Dumb question from a dumb fellow
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigromeo(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Mandyfrizz1:
I have paid . I have been contacting them through their online chat but no response. pls can you give me a contact if you have ...
were u able 2 print ya green card?use their Twitter handle there u can get response easily
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
YAGAAA BONANZA 1GIGBYTE AS LOW AS 500NAIRA ONLY.PM ME OR CALL 0906447724
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Job2ko(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
pls can someone serve in the state the university he graduated is located bt he is not an indigene of that state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
warmachine:

As a pilot hu intends to join the air force...do I need to serve or can be granted an exemption letter...piloting requires licenses no degree or diploma
l

Well...if You are in the military, you can get an exemption. You aren't there yet so probably can't get it yet. You just have to hang on until you actually enlist, I guess. FYI - Military men are so sexy wink Good luck dear

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasegun682(m): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2016
pls. can somebody help me? I want to postpone my service until the next service year. How do I go about it? I hv my reasons. reply asap.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2016
A fresh Graduate pls wen is the next batch of nysc program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tyrise(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls how do I redeploy by Feb, wot are the d necessary things I need to do and have?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Realjude(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2016
If u ar above 30 and u still wanna serve, how do u go about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tibaonnet: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank God I will be out of this prison called orientation camp.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mazizitonene(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
please this an issue of national emergency.....needs to be resolved ASAP please

i gained admission through basic into the uiversity....i graduated last year but due to one or two issues i decided to delay my service.....i did my regularisation during the period when jamb was upgrading their site @ my university....i was given a jamb reg no and was told to wait that jamb was upgrading their sit....now i've waited and mobilisation is ongoing...i'm still being told to wait.....just this evening i was called that i should go to the school website....and behold i saw a new set of conditions which if followed will make me miss march batch...and it requires me paying again.....please any way out ?...this is urgent.....mobilisation ends in just four days...... HELP!!! ...quote or mention me please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babaty87(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please, any idea about the capital city of Katsina? I wanna know about their lifestyle there compared to the villages/LGs?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by buffalowings: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
I beg when is stream2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RANSOBAYO50(f): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Obs, red cross, platoon leaders, utility, band, socials such as dance and drama. About chess, yes you can. As long as it is not metallic.

Please can you describe the activities of "utility"?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RANSOBAYO50(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adesuwag:
there will be no stream 2. There would be Batch A17 early next year.

I bet you didn't see this one coming, so I can nw ask, do you have any idea about the exact date stream 2 B16 will start orientation course?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Biibe(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Stream 2 batch B 2016 wil resume camp 12th January 2017 dnt ask of source.. juz get prepared and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Biibe(f): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
RANSOBAYO50:

I bet you didn't see this one coming, so I can nw ask, do you have any idea about the exact date stream 2 B16 will start orientation course?

12 January

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Quietboy2017: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Biibe:
Stream 2 batch B 2016 wil resume camp 12th January 2017 dnt ask of source.. juz get prepared and thank me later

Source?? Because I heard 4th of January. Stop spreading fake rumours if you got no source

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jombojombo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
A reputable private secondary school in Akobo area of Ibadan needs the service of corp members who studied English and Maths and can take senior classes effectively.
The pay is nice and negotiable
Call this number for more info:
Tell him a friend told u about the school
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Berry123(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BLACKBOY19: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Can someone who didnt make camp in stream one join stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luchiana1(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2016
With N6600of your alawee you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future so that even after nysc you are still earnin and this could be more than a job for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

She have the option of just forgetting service now and wait for next batch.. All she has to do then is to do revalidation or she can go to camp and redeploy
I was posted to the worstest of place in Osun called Ila- orangun and the schoolis nothing to write home about..ILa is totally a ancient of days before christ town(village) no water /ammendities...only one bank in the whole area..i still wonder if i offended anybody to be posted to that Godforsaken place to spend 11months, even the school i was posted to is an eyesore..The state doesn't pay...the school doesn't pay and they don't even have a corp member lodge and i have made a big mistake of completn all my clearance at the ppa and Secretariat..Truth be told i can't survive in that hell? i may juz sleep and never wake up...Yesi may jus Die in dat place!! Yup Yup ila-orangun in Osun state is dat bad...i need help? suggestion in moving forward this dilemma bcus i cant not just serve in that dead place/town CC: Adesuwag
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Dreydoe:
I was posted to the worstest of place in Osun called Ila- orangun and the schoolis nothing to write home about..ILa is totally a ancient of days before christ town(village) no water /ammendities...only one bank in the whole area..i still wonder if i offended anybody to be posted to that Godforsaken place to spend 11months, even the school i was posted to is an eyesore..The state doesn't pay...the school doesn't pay and they don't even have a corp member lodge and i have made a big mistake of completn all my clearance at the ppa and Secretariat..Truth be told i can't survive in that hell? i may juz sleep and never wake up...Yesi may jus Die in dat place!! Yup Yup ila-orangun in Osun state is dat bad...i need help? suggestion in moving forward this dilemma bcus i cant not just serve in that dead place/town CC: Adesuwag
Complain to your zi. He should be able to help you. He will change your ppa to a diff one within thesame local govt or zone.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2016
RANSOBAYO50:

Please can you describe the activities of "utility"?
Sorry about the delay in response. Utility basically involves electrical works, carpentry - incase of changing locks or door, then plumbing. But their major activity is electricity.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Complain to your zi. He should be able to help you. He will change your ppa to a diff one within thesame local govt or zone.
Thanks
please note i have completed clearance at both end ..ppa and secretariat.. hope it wont be a prob
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Dreydoe:
Thanks
please note i have completed clearance at both end ..ppa and secretariat.. hope it wont be a prob
Nah. You will just do another documentation.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Nah. You will just do another documentation.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Seunbeauty1: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls,a frnd was sick nd cudnt go 4 d jst concluded orientation camp,wats going 2 happen 2 her?can she re-regista next yr nd ll she still maintain wia she s postd 2?pls i nid quick answer ...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ardeypearlz(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Biibe:
Source please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.