Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sim[le Way To Start Making Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sim[le Way To Start Making Friends (541 Views)

I Am Good At Making Friends Initially But The Friendship Doesn't Last / EXPOSED: N@ked Photos Of UNIBEN Most Beautiful Girl Mistakely Le@ked Online / Dont You Thnk We Need To Start Making Money On Our Own(check Dis Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim[le Way To Start Making Friends by UndespicableMe(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Someone gave me this advice and it really has done wonders for my confidence. He said everywhere you go, whether it be the bathroom or an important meeting, always walk like you're going somewhere important. I started focusing on walking with purpose, and at first it felt really stupid. Then slowly people started wanting to walk with me... for no real reason. They just wanted to say hi and have a quick conversation. Suddenly I had all these acquaintances, and before long a few of those turned into friendships. More than one person would walk and talk with me, and I didn't do anything at all except pretend I was confident.
I don't know why, but people are really attracted to confidence, like the confidence will rub off on them or something. Work it. I faked it so long that I have a ton of real confidence now. I still don't talk any more than I used to, but when I do people listen because I speak with the confidence that my thoughts are worthy of their attention.

1 Like

Re: Sim[le Way To Start Making Friends by wtfCode: 12:46am On Sep 30, 2015
nawaoo...wetin i no go read 4 this website.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Fruits The Right Way. / 4 Magical Tips To Approaching Women And Starting Conversations - Massive Attrac / Jealousy And The Power Of Rage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.