Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... (15437 Views)

BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down / Rare Picture of Girls Dancing In Nnewi,anambra State pre-independence. / 55 Things You Might Not Know About Our Beloved Country, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
So its less than 24 hours for it to be October that Nigeria will be celebrating her 55th Independence Day. I thought about a write up that's hilarious and I want to share it with everyone.

NIGERIA.... MY BELOVED COUNTRY
1. Where our mothers use ice cream bowls to store pepper in the fridge.
2. Where ladies don't accept flowers for valentine or birthday.
3. Where lizard go look your eyeball, nod head and say '' nothing dey happen, guy''.
4. Where a blind beggar will reject a fake naira note.
5. Where groundnuts are sold in BOTTLES and water in SATCHETS.
6. Where parents claim they always take first position in school.
7. Where you can be a driver for years without a driver's license.
8. Where government officials don't know the National anthem.
9. Where Gala and LacaSera are the best options when stuck in traffic.
10. Where you are jailed for stealing Maggi and given a chieftaincy title for stealing millions.
11. Where we fight for everything. To gain admission to university, to get a job and worse still to enter a bus!!.
12. Where you are robbed of your phone and the robbers come back for your pincode and charger.
13. Where your type of generator shows how rich you are.
14. Where you can easily blame your family members in the village for your problems.
15. Where rich men must have pot belly.
16. Where if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
17. Where pickpockets steal your phone from your pocket and the music will still be playing through your earphone.
18. Where generator is a social amenity.
19. Where people collect change from beggars hand.
20. Where Igbo men produce Toyota Camry jeans and Dr Dre's slippers.
21. Where the man who had no shoes was the President.
22. Where BlackBerry torch is sold in traffic for 12k!!!!!

Lolz. Join in the fun.
Feel free to add yours.

Cc:
Otibho80
RobinHez
Ray360
SuperNover
Lordkvng
QatarPlayboy
Itfreda
Sirtunechi
JayBray
SmithRussell
Swisscarter
SwagkingDope
Emodeee
Naijaboiy

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by OHDWISE: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
ih tommorrow is independence
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
OHDWISE:
ih tommorrow is independence
Yeah, tomorrow it is n October 5th is my birthday loading!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by ajibola11(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Ok..great point Happy indipendent day nigeria
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2015
And what av we achieved so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Beedemi247: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok..COOL GIST

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Seunaj05(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where stealing is NOW corruption. A country that seemed to be in a state of anarchy, debasement guagmire, political
phantasmagoria, and social stupor was gradually and is
being gradually transmogrified into a state of ethical
El Dorado

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by obinnajr(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
WHERE A PRESIDENT HAS NO WAEC CERTIFICATE

17 Likes

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Sweetcollins: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by sweatlana: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wey the ministerial list eehh

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by olexjay(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Independence day and lots of people are still living in poverty.

#GodBlessMe
#GodBlessNigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Intrepid01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:
And what av we achieved so far

Let's go see a movie and have a drink. then we discuss that

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Precious91(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am proud to be green white green.you nko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by jenyna: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy independent day in advance my good nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Timoleon(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
BOOKAH TEE
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by damton(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where we like to pronounce words in twos. eg. pata pata. tay tay. before before. Also where we like to ask ridiculous obvious question like, "shey you dey browse for phone" and the answer tends to be as epic as it can get.e.g. "NO I DEY SWIM"

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by adedayourt(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ebayray:
So its less than 24 hours for it to be October that Nigeria will be celebrating her 55th Independence Day. I thought about a write up that's hilarious and I want to share it with everyone.

NIGERIA.... MY BELOVED COUNTRY
1. Where our mothers use ice cream bowls to store pepper in the fridge.
2. Where ladies don't accept flowers for valentine or birthday.
3. Where lizard go look your eyeball, nod head and say '' nothing dey happen, guy''.
4. Where a blind beggar will reject a fake naira note.
5. Where groundnuts are sold in BOTTLES and water in SATCHETS.
6. Where parents claim they always take first position in school.
7. Where you can be a driver for years without a driver's license.
8. Where government officials don't know the National anthem.
9. Where Gala and LacaSera are the best options when stuck in traffic.
10. Where you are jailed for stealing Maggi and given a chieftaincy title for stealing millions.
11. Where we fight for everything. To gain admission to university, to get a job and worse still to enter a bus!!.
12. Where you are robbed of your phone and the robbers come back for your pincode and charger.
13. Where your type of generator shows how rich you are.
14. Where you can easily blame your family members in the village for your problems.
15. Where rich men must have pot belly.
16. Where if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
17. Where pickpockets steal your phone from your pocket and the music will still be playing through your earphone.
18. Where generator is a social amenity.
19. Where people collect change from beggars hand.
20. Where Igbo men produce Toyota Camry jeans and Dr Dre's slippers.
21. Where the man who had no shoes was the President.
22. Where BlackBerry torch is sold in traffic for 12k!!!!!

Lolz. Join in the fun.
Feel free to add yours.

Cc:
Otibho80
RobinHez
Ray360
SuperNover
Lordkvng
QatarPlayboy
Itfreda
Sirtunechi
JayBray
SmithRussell
Swisscarter
SwagkingDope
Emodeee
Naijaboiy

#onlyonNL

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Topisko: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abnormal things happns normally in Nigeria
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by tolexy007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry In Fayose voice....there is nothing to celebrate undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oh, Nigeria. Were governance can be going on without Ministers.
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by adorablevic: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Only in Nigeria,A guy would say he wants to put it in,nd promises not to move grin
Only in Nigeria,testing a girl's virginity is by having sex with her undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by santinoj(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where STEALING in not CORRUPTION!!!
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah, tomorrow it is n October 5th is my birthday loading!!!!
See explanation, who ask you about your birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by j4sure(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY NIGERIA@ 55
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Built2last: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by vizboy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
One Love to all My Fellow Nigerians

Full Time Entertainment And Music Blogger Wanted. He or She Must Be Able to WordPress. Interested Persons Should Call/Whatsapp Me on 080/6767/9195
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by WHOcarex: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yeah, where people are suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by omusiliyu(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
F
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by pussygotlips: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who be this kobomart logistics sef
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by b0y(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by Intrepid01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Intrepid01:

Let's go see a movie and have a drink. then we discuss that

Who is asking you to like the post, say yes and provide details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group / Buhari Rejects N1.7tr Ransom For Chibok Girls / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.