Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down (8621 Views)

PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by mitchmang(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
At the wake of the widely circulated rumour of President Muhammadu Buhari’s death, Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, has urged Nigerians to allow the President who has gone on a medical leave, “to rest in peace”, in order  to regain strength to pilot the affairs of the nation, instead of spreading false alarm.
Recall, that Buhari has been away for weeks on a medical vacation, in an undisclosed hospital in London.
The Governor berated those wishing Buhari dead, describing them as, “the real enemies of Nigeria.”

Bello, who spoke on Sunday night, through his Director General on Media and Publicity, Kingsley Fanwo, said such evil wishes against the president, would do the nation no good.
He said the emergence of President Buhari at this, “critical period of the nation’s economy, should be seen as a big blessing, and that Nigerians should join hands in prayers for the President, to enable him lift the nation out of the woods.”
He added: “Every leader is installed by the Almighty Allah, to help humanity and advance the wishes of God over the people. The holy books urge us to pray for our leaders. The injunction is for our benefit, because when leaders act right, the people will reap the fruits.
“Wishing a person dead because of political, ethnic, or religious difference, is a sin, and I will urge all those who wished the President dead to seek for forgiveness from God.”
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Jabioro: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Not his fault, English words suffered him, the blow was so much to extend it causes devastated grammar..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Mrjo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wishing him dead is a sin drect or indrectly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin,.....na waooo, SMH
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mrjo:

But killing unarmed shias is not a sin ehh? Kontinu

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by NuclearWinter: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mrjo:

According to which religion?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Mrjo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
NuclearWinter:

According to which religion?
all religion
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Mrjo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

didnt u read he said he should be allowed to rest in peace? Give peace a chance

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by engrMikemd(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
misleading topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Deadvalley001: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you sure this man is still alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
ooh no . I think say
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by psucc(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't even understand this people again. Who can aan who 'rest in peace' get strength to lead the living.

But in the article he didn't meant to say the President is dead.
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by mitchmang(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol hmmmm

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by CoolFreeday(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Arrow...English is not easy!
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by KINGwax007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

keep taking abt the shites and neglect the man that allowed ur grandfathers and grandmothers to be killed and running away to leave the soldiers to die...

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by SalamRushdie: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
KINGwax007:
keep taking abt the shites and neglect the man that allowed ur grandfathers and grandmothers to be killed and running away to leave the soldiers to die...

Hypocrite

For ur lame brains sake not everybody is Igbo.. This Shia case must end up in the Hague

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by laribari(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
mitchmang:
At the wake of the widely circulated rumour of President Muhammadu Buhari’s death, Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, has urged Nigerians to allow the President who has gone on a medical leave, “to rest in peace”, in order  to regain strength to pilot the affairs of the nation, instead of spreading false alarm.
Recall, that Buhari has been away for weeks on a medical vacation, in an undisclosed hospital in London.
The Governor berated those wishing Buhari dead, describing them as, “the real enemies of Nigeria.”

Bello, who spoke on Sunday night, through his Director General on Media and Publicity, Kingsley Fanwo, said such evil wishes against the president, would do the nation no good.
He said the emergence of President Buhari at this, “critical period of the nation’s economy, should be seen as a big blessing, and that Nigerians should join hands in prayers for the President, to enable him lift the nation out of the woods.”
He added: “Every leader is installed by the Almighty Allah, to help humanity and advance the wishes of God over the people. The holy books urge us to pray for our leaders. The injunction is for our benefit, because when leaders act right, the people will reap the fruits.
“Wishing a person dead because of political, ethnic, or religious difference, is a sin, and I will urge all those who wished the President dead to seek for forgiveness from God.”

Did this idiot actually say wishing someone dead for whatsoever reason including religious is a sin? Are you kidding me? Do you know how many Christians have died?

Pls go and preach to Allah who sucks blood and his stupid agents called boko and herdsmen.

Stupid man! If hausa kill people no one says anything. Ewu!

In fact, make God punish you and buhari.
That one call himself president yet hasn't ever condemn any killings as long as Na hausa dey murder person.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by zabson(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dangote Launches rice outgrower scheme in sokoto. see more at>>>>

http://arewabuddy..com.ng/

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by KINGwax007(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For ur lame brains sake not everybody is Igbo.. This Shia case must end up in the Hague
I hope this is not the part where u think I five a fucck?
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2017
KINGwax007:
I hope this is not the part where u think I five a fucck?
Yeah I know you have no fuccks to give because your mum must have given them all away one of which led to the birthing of a slowpoke
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
We aren't stopping his rest
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by leofab(f): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Gross
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by timecapsule: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2017
OGA OH! Na you talkam oh! rest in peace (R.I.P) that i know is for the dead and not for the living! You now lead the wishers.
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Hehehehehehheheh
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by GoodMuyis(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Shiite made the decision to die than to live. An army General beg them to Clear way for him to pass, so he can go and perform his duty, but they refuse.

If they had peacefully give him way that, nobody would have died. but alas they stupidly commit suicide which affect innocent children.

Are you not aware how they even threatened the Army General the COAS of FRN.

They even dare to hit him on the chest, JUST GO AND WATCH THE VIDEO
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
GoodMuyis:

The Shiite made the decision to die than to live. An army General beg them to Clear way form him to pass, so he can go and perform had s duty, but they refuse.

If they had peacefully give him way that, nobody would have died. but alas they stupidly commit suicide which affect innocent children.

Are you not aware how they even threatened the Army General the COAS of FRN.

They even dare to hit him on the chest, JUST GO AND WATCH THE VIDEO

I swear you are a very useless person ..don't ever mention me again in such display of stupidity
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by kabrud: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

[s]For ur lame brains sake not everybody is Igbo.. This Shia case must end up in the Hague[/s]
Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by KINGwax007(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah I know you have no fuccks to give because your mum must have given them all away one of which led to the birthing of a slowpoke
for the sake of your empty pride cheesy, I since hope that this is not a statement, drawn from the part, where you have summoned all your wits and intelligence, with the hope that it will hurt me?

Or...

Is it? cheesy

Oh, my God, it is!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down by SalamRushdie: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2017
KINGwax007:
for the sake of your empty pride cheesy, I since hope that this is not a statement, drawn from the part, where you have summoned all your wits and intelligence, with the hope that it will hurt me?

Or...

Is it? cheesy

Oh, my God, it is!!! cheesy cheesy

Bad guy grin now I believe Ur mum gave all the fuccks of you and your first son away grin you truly don't have any fucck to give ..Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain / Britain May Bar Corrupt Politicians’ Children From British Schools / Kano Lawmakers Visit Farouk Lawan In Kuje Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.