Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! (1109 Views)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! by RedCard1(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2015
It was so tough choosing the Ministers says Buhari while trying to justify the delay in naming his cabinet at Aso Villa at about 11:10am today. As usual, I had my olofofos present at the cabinet naming ceremony. This list will shock many peeps. The naming is still ongoing. Here's the name that has been declared Ministers.

Pat Utomo, Minister of Information.

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Finance.

Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Works and Power (merged ministeries).

Chris Ngige, Minister of Education.

Kayode Fayemi, Minister of Trade and Commerce.

Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister of Aviation.

Lol. Abeg make una no crucify me o. It's just that I can't wait to see the list here and these are most likely guys to get appointments
Re: Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! by merry02(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Noise makers!
Re: Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! by sammyj: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
You deserve a red card grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Present To You The Ministerial List! by AdeniyiA(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pat Utomo, Minister of Information. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Finance.
laughable ... undecided... if not i would have believed your list

(1) (Reply)

Oh! How I Love To Wail... / Photos: 2 Die As Toyota Bus Plunges Into Ososa River In Ijebu Ode / How Biafra Radio Chief Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos, By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.