Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (80484 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by shogz89: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshomole be like,, osinbajo the hand shake don do na,, you no go leave her hand
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Oshiomole can sell my state because of Lara, that man don kill us...
The #75b loan he took was a gift for lara of course.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by konjivity: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Flashh:

At your old age you don't know the Vice-President of your country.... Shame!!! cry
Does Buhari know the name of his Vice? #Osibade grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by eluquenson(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope Osiomole won't eventually loot our treasury for this lady undecided
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by konjivity: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Flashh:

At your old age you don't know the Vice-President of your country.... Shame!!! cry
Abeg free the guy, does Buhari know the name of his Vice? #Osibade grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by emmy9688: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is a fake smile grin grin grin grin grin
The smile of an unhappy man. grin grin grin

Of course, you shouldn't expect him to show the real countenance.... Maybe he should buy his wife a robot for greeting people on her behalf. grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by ylaa(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
how do u know he/she is old?
Flashh:

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Feraz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
She's beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by bigtt76(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
VP get more SWAG naaa grin

okoro4:
Oshiomhole be like VP wan carry my wife
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by babeface3: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
See who dey enter this chic london. Kai walai money good oh shocked shocked
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Madam Iara is now adapting to our tradition and custom of greeting elders.
Omo Oluwa bi.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
stephenduru:
The Look On Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo(Caption The Pic

Who knows what Gov Adams Oshiomhole will be thinking.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-this-photo-of-vp-osinbajo-and.html

Abeg wetin Osho Baba dey wait for? Make e bullet her make him mind for rest small.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Ifebazz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
stephenduru:
The Look On Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo(Caption The Pic

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-this-photo-of-vp-osinbajo-and.html
This man is acting like he never had a girlfriend.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by QuentinDay: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
stephenduru:
The Look On Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo
(Caption The Pic
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by mastasam(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
d man de seriously lookin at his back yard
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by back2sender: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I agree with you ooooo- quote me anyhow and you go see anyhow
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Emokai3(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osinbajo: so dis is wat dis man has bin enjoy..chaiii
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Omeny: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

God no go allow him kill our dear Edo state!
Propaganda and broom wey sweep am come to soon sweep him go and open him yansh!
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by frisky2good(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osho thinking....... Damn, I have been so busy looking at Lara's face that I didn't notice her cute ass. Walahi, na back i go pass enter tonight.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by nightmile: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
hoobs:
Oshiomole b like "Lara why are you show him too much respect? dnt you know that this man is a "mere commissioner"?,what will you do when you meet the Main VP El-rafia??

Ekweme(former V.P) the white hair chimpanze was a dumb ass in Govt. and never to be compared to V.P Osinbajo's C.V. and reputation.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=20pt]please how do i comment on nairaland[/size]
Email seun or mods! cheesy nonsense!!dis one u wrote no b comment,na txtbook?
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by AfroKnight: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshobaba has been looking dapper ever since his married Iara.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by kozmokaz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
HIS FACE B LIKE ' OSIBANJO EN DON DO NAH!!
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Remilekun101: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Email seun or mods! cheesy nonsense!!dis one u wrote no b comment,na txtbook?

lol... very funny girl..... always notice you @ the romance section
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by j4sure(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
FUNNY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshomole's former wife will turn in her grave.. top secret, I can't decide if oshomole looks like a small gorilla or big baboon..
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Flashh: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why won't I know the old cargo who don't know the VP of his country?
ylaa:
how do u know he/she is old?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Boss13: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshiomole has stepped up. I can see him putting on good suit and matching ties, a dress fashion that was obscured to him in the past. Lara is doing a good job.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

lol... very funny girl..... always notice you @ the romance section
lol,really?
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by AlienStar: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
He looks like OBJ when GEJ won 2011 election
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by amusadele: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am sure after sometime, he, Osiomhole will realise that indeed there are wife materials not anything under dress.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by seangy4konji: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
There is no expression with the way the man is looking...If i might judge myselfThe man face is just a look of

My dear,greet baba well well oo,come sit down make we deh enjoy deh go jare.

And that Lara is the type of lady a man marries..wether onlonsho or not...Osho baba looking dapper since wedding like Dbanj and Brad Pitt in black skin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.