Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN (4331 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by UmuEri(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1273646

September 29, 2015

A CALL TO LEAVE NIGERIA STATE!!

British-Nigeria is a rogue terrorist state that has perfected the act of genocide, human rights abuses, and crimes against humanity. Ironically, there has been a frenzy in Europe to Boycott, Divest from, and Sanction Israel (BDS movement) precisely for defending herself in her ancient homeland against Hamas rockets, and Islamic terrorism. In defense of her territory, Israel has not killed remotely as many Palestinians as British-Nigeria have and continues to kill on a daily basis. British-Nigeria has been forcibly occupying, marginalizing, plundering, and massacring Biafrans incessantly for over one hundred years. Yet, it is in vogue in Europe to boycott Israel but not British-Nigeria

One of the leading signatories to Boycott and Sanction Israel, unsurprisingly, is Britain. The British foreign policy is consistently in favor of Muslims against Christian Biafrans or Jewry because Islamic fascism bodes well with British shenanigans and her atavistic imperialism, albeit in a post-imperialist world; especially toward countries she ab initio violently forged by her merciless balkanization of naturally formed nations, and criminal agglomeration of discordant cultures; besetting them with insoluble conflicts in order to entrench her ruthless thievery and exploitation.

The British government specializes in meddling with other people’s destinies and holding a multitude of victims in perpetual bondage for the sake of petty imperialism. The British foreign policy is the antithesis of United States’— in that whereas USA became the sole hegemon of the world in defense and pursuit of liberty and freedom; Britain became an inglorious world power by ruthless destruction of lives, liberties, and freedoms. The difference here is and must be clear at all times.

Plundering resources of emerging nations; meddling in their affairs with criminal intent; and robbing children of developing countries the quality of life that Britain ironically preserves for British children is treacherous. Also, aiding and abetting genocides, war crimes, and crimes against humanity for the sake of plunder and petty imperialism ought not to be tolerated in 2015 global community, thus, the need to exorcise British meddling and Boycott her criminal agent—the British-Nigerian government and her puppet president.

This call therefore is made upon decent and truly civilized peoples of the world to boycott British-Nigeria and her factually terrorist president Muhammadu Buhari because British-Nigeria is irrefutably a rogue terrorist state that never seizes to trample on every conceivable human rights, particularly, the rights of Biafrans and Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)—the organization of Biafrans agitating to free Biafra from the wicked British-Nigeria contraption—especially under Buhari, an avowed Islamist, genocidist, tribalist, and unabashed Boko Haramist

Buhari succeeded in bamboozling the world using her brainchild Boko Haram to weaken, undermine and intimidate Goodluck Jonathan; and assuredly rendered the North “ungovernable”, as the Northern leaders promised if Goodluck Jonathan, the former accidental-president from Southeast contested in the 2011 presidential election. Jonathan contested and won. The north was thus rendered ungovernable exactly as northern Muslim leaders threatened. Clearly then, Boko Haram is the parochial army of the Muslim North.

Although Buhari was apparently ineligible to contest the presidential election because he not only refused to debate with the former incumbent, he failed to provide the minimum academic prerequisite (West African School Certificate) stipulated by the Electoral Commission (INEC). Violence or the threat thereof, lawlessness, and impunity would be Buhari’s most potent strategy having unsuccessfully contested in the previous three elections and incited riots every time he lost. This time, he unleashed millions of under aged children to vote for him.

While Jonathan confronted to his flawed best the challenges posed by Boko Haram’s ceaseless massacre of innocent Christians (a great many of whom are Biafrans) and “erring” innocent Muslims; Buhari consistently spoke in defense of Boko Haram. He even demanded sending the Army Chief of staff to Hague to stand trial for “crimes against humanity” for killing Boko Haram terrorist on the battle fields, thus emboldening Boko Haram.

It is no doubt true that British-Nigeria Army and Police are constantly abusive of human and civil rights of all civilians, especially Biafrans, irrespective of whom the commander in chief may be. Buhari also was a military abuser that participated in the massacre of more than three hundred soldiers of Biafra origin serving in the British-Nigeria army within 24 hours following the 1966 coup; and subsequent pogrom of three hundred thousand Biafrans living in the North and Southwest regions of British-Nigeria; and the genocide of more than 3.5 million Biafrans in their homeland between 1967 and 1970

As was stated in a former article, “Buhari and his surviving peers that irrefutably committed a genocide are yet to stand trial for genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity…” like Charles Taylor of Liberia who was tried and convicted at the International criminal court (ICC) for war crimes and crimes against humanity in the death of 250,000 Liberians; the leaders of Rwandan Genocide of 900,000 ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutus by extremist Hutus were convicted in the International Criminal Tribunal for crimes against humanity; the Serbian Generals were convicted at ICC for genocide of over 100,000 Bosnians; the Nazi soldiers are still being punished for the Holocaust.

Even most recently the ICC has indicted Sudanese President Omar Hassan Ahman Al Bashir for war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide of 400,000 Sudanese in villages of Darfur by his Arab supporter of APC militia.

Evidently, ICC have convicted war criminals that pale in degree compared to British-Nigeria’s recidivist war criminals and mass murderers who have killed upwards of 3.5 million Biafrans, raped, decapitated, disemboweled, dismembered, pulled unborn babies out of their mother’s womb, and starved millions of children to death. Whereas British-Nigeria war criminals are treated as sacred cows—still in power, still marginalizing, still massacring, still plundering, and still committing crimes against humanity—Britain not only showers them with praises and awards, but turns around and boycotts Israel, the only true democracy in Mideast..

The closest to justice with a British-Nigerian war criminal was prior to British-Nigeria 2015 elections. Buhari was captured on YouTube video entering a London Police van, the type used to transport criminals, against the backdrop of charges of crimes against humanity brought against him at the ICC in Hague; but the conspiratorial British media did not carry the news.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1273646

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by NOBODYY: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Loll
E ma tan ara yin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by athaboi(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good! God bless nigeria for now

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by kkkp: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hahahah no concrate reason given..if d bokoharam insurgent were to be in the Southeast dat will be a different case..una no get case
Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Omambala1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
kkkp:
Hahahah no concrate reason given..if d bokoharam insurgent were to be in the Southeast dat will be a different case..una no get case
that is your opinion dude.

Why don't you allow the UN to decide?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by size40: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Igbos should leave and go back to their region. In fact, I will start quitting all Igbos living in my grandfather's house in port Harcourt as from October 1, 2015.
Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Omambala1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:
Loll
E ma tan ara yin cheesy
just like your Monika, you are a NOBODY.

Abeg Gerrarahere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by kkkp: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Omambala1:
that is your opinion dude.

Why don't you allow the UN to decide?
hahaha which U.N It can only happen if Nigeria is not a member of the U.N
Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Lvlink(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
I will be interested to know how the UN will respond to this!
Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by stanech: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
you have to give it to nnamdi KANU though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by UmuEri(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
stanech:
any day, any time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by badnature: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yoruba people always having nightmare about Biafran issue,I just don't know WHY the don't like igbo people and the still want to leave with them by force,c'est bizarre

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by abu12: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=15pt]even d @op is ashamed of posting d full article, because he knows d useless biafra leader is just wailing [/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Macelliot(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:
The Igbos should leave and go back to their region. In fact, I will start quitting all Igbos living in my grandfather's house in port Harcourt as from October 1, 2015.
Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Macelliot(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
size40:
[/s]
NEXT!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Jdbrasco2: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good news! UN should do d needful by calling for referendum in the eastern region. People shld be allowed to make their choices. If the easterners want biafra, so be it. Their agitation for self determination is not the first and won't be the last. There is so much injustice in nigeria which we witness on daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by basilo101: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:
reporting live from ogbomoso

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:

I lived in port Harcourt for 24yrs and I know your type. You are the type that sells your land inheritance then use the money to buy Mecerdes 190 then use flower to decorate the rear wind shield.

You feed your family from rents collected from your fathers properties or grand fathers properties like u mentioned.
You answer an Igbo name or surname. Your father or grand father probably married an Igbo woman with good virtues.

Your sisters, at least one of them had a child out of wedlock.

You have a very disgusting scar on your head or face from a knife fight.

You have contributed nothing in your family and your younger brother got married before you.

You envy other peoples progress and wish you could tax every other living thing living in Rivers State.

You have managed to build a self contain beside your fathers mud house in your village and your girl friend is living there with a child you haven't even confirmed if you are the father.

Lastly you believe the Igbos who are your true ancestors are your immediate problem.

Don't forget, you also didn't graduate but you went for NYSC.

Correct me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:

i mell oyel grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by bloodkiller: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
if lalasticlala moves this authentic report with good source to front page make i kpai

if na IPOB do this and that they will move am to front page

well

man no be God
Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by SupremeXYZ(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
I just signed and shared it on my facebook wall.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by texazzpete(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Liars

Why put 'CNN' there for validation when it's clear it's just a user submitted 'iReport' article that is not facts checked or endorsed by CNN?

These followers of Nnamdi Kanu are a truly dumb lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by petersje8: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!!. The true land with the rising sun. Its indeed within sight. It may tarry, but nwanne, it must surely come. I just pray it happens at my life time. God Bless Biafra. God bless Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
ireport is not CNN.

Ireport is CNN forum just like nairaland where anybody can paste anything he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
petersje8:
Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!!. The true land with the rising sun. Its indeed within sight. It may tarry, but nwanne, it must surely come. I just pray it happens at my life time. God Bless Biafra. God bless Ndigbo

ireport is not CNN.

Ireport is CNN forum just like nairaland where anybody can paste anything he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
stanech:

ireport is not CNN.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
I just signed and shared it on my facebook wall.

lies lies lies

ireport is not CNN.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by AnambraDota: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
F50:

I lived in port Harcourt for 24yrs and I know your type. You are the type that sells your land inheritance then use the money to buy Mecerdes 190 then use flower to decorate the rear wind shield.

You feed your family from rents collected from your fathers properties or grand fathers properties like u mentioned.
You answer an Igbo name or surname. Your father or grand father probably married an Igbo woman with good virtues.

You have contributed nothing in your family and your younger brother got married before you.

You envy other peoples progress and wish you could tax every other living thing living in Rivers State.

You have managed to build a self contain beside your fathers mud house in your village and your girl friend is living there with a child you haven't even confirmed if you are the father.

Lastly you believe the Igbos who are your true ancestors are your immediate problem.

Correct me

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by knightsTempler: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
F50:

Correct me

See finishing cheesy guy you bad no be small grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nature8(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
F50:

Correct me

Lol..
Bro you wicked oo..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:

F50:

Correct me

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm / don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.