Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" (2051 Views)

Shuu!!! See This 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips / 15 Hilarious Pre-wedding Photos That Set The Internet On Fire / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Alexis, how are you today? I wanted to inform you that I kind of like you. Don’t laugh, this is serious. Sincerely, Ryan. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL… oh, you were serious. Man, remember how serious we all were in the second and third grades? Notes were passed back and forth and it seemed our entire lives depended on that other person’s response? Now we just text and wait for that other person’s response because our lives depend on it.

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Zane, It was hard telling you this but me (natalie) and Michelle C. like you. Sincerely Natalie and Michelle C. P.S. Please DON’T tell no one PLEASE PPS. WRITE A LETTER BACK Wonder if Zane ended up picking Natalie or Michelle C.? Zane and Michelle C. sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g… that just has a better ring to it so we hope he chose her

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by sorextee(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
I once sent a love note to my teacher, in jss2.
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by McCarlito(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyinbo pikins no sabi nothing....

Our typical love letters that year starts with " Ditto" and always ends with a full stamped "Kiss" or sprayed with "perfume" grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Miracle4Sure: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Mom, you are my favorit mommy ever. I’m sorry for calling you a pice of poo. And I hate you and not going to my room. I love you mommy. Love, your dautre Karah Wow, this little kid flip flops more than most politicians and that’s funny but also kind of creepy. Good luck with this one.

1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
undecided
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by rheether(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
lol i use to like lota those days that i even wrote love letters to him on the desk. I wonder if he ever saw them.
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Rachel you are the 2nd best teacher Ever Love you See, this is such a breath of fresh air. The truth is Rachel is okay, but she’s simply not the best. She doesn’t have the boobs like Mrs. Jarsomsky and Mrs. Jarsomsky also gives everyone Tootsie Rolls on Fridays. So, all-in-all, Rachel is really good, but not #1, clearly.

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank you mom for making me food so I don’t die When’s the last time you thanked your mom for making you food so you didn’t die? We just take it for granted that someone has kept us alive. Maybe you have a wife or husband now that does most of the cooking. Would it kill you to thank them for making you food so you don’t die?

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Having Worse Day of life by far Do Not enter! From youre hated sun me! Can someone say Drama Queen?! We wonder what could have possibly happened that day to make it so bad? Were they out of pudding at school? Maybe his pencil broke? We just love the angry face at the bottom.

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Tooth Farei, my tooth whint down the drane. It was an accident. Wil you take this eyelash instead? From Emerson This kid is a dynamite problem solver. Don’t cry over a lost tooth, figure out something else to offer. Emerson will most likely use this strategy later in life at work: Dear Mr. O’Brien. I accidentally didn’t finish that report you wanted by today. Will you take this old PDF document on kite repair I found online instead?

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Uncle Bryan, I hope you have a good birthday. I Love you Uncle Bryan. How are you? Have you Hird of Saten? He makes you do bad thagings. Love Rebekkah Did someone clue Rebekkah onto the fact that Uncle Bryan and Uncle Stephen are not just roommates – and was Saten blamed for the “unholy” union?

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Spikkylee: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Spikkylee: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy.
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mom, I’m going to run away tomroe at 9:30 wean you and Dad are steeping. Be sure to say goo d by for ever. Emily P.S. I will be packind tonight. Wow, do these parents really go to bed that early? We hope Emily has some kind of coveted skills because with spelling this deplorable it’s going to be hard for her to find and hold down a good job.

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Daddy is meen he is nowere to be seen he stinks like a diper that just makes him hiper Rock on with the rhyming little kid. Pretty great that you can tell off your parent and do it in such a creative and entertaining way. You will no doubt do very well in the business of show someday.

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am running away becas you think I farted when I dident. PS you are mean Well clearly this kid farted. You don’t draw attention to the event by writing this note and threaten to run away unless you actually farted. Hey, everyone farts kid, it’s okay. Kid, hey, where you going?!

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Im angry at you and im not talking to you today and tomorow. P.s all day. P.S.S I still love you This is one of the most human notes ever written. Here’s the deal, you royally pi**ed me off and I am not in the mood to have much of anything to do with you for quite awhile. That’s how pi**ed I am. But maybe this weekend we can go grab a beer?

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Secret Recipe for your wish to come true *cat hair * dog hair * yogurt * ripped up paper *cucumber (sliced) * MIX * Stir * Pour over head * think hard * Done This is awesome because we’ve got all of those ingredients right now. Hmm, except our cucumber is diced not sliced. Wonder if that matters?

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Dad, Why do you want to be a vegtarin Did mom make you if she did you Do not have to lisen to her she is not your BOSS! Hmmm, think someone is projecting their frustration here? Dear Dad, did mom tell you to stop eating your boogers because you don’t have to she is not your Boss!! Dear Dad, did Mom tell you to wear clean underwear because you do not have to she is not your Boss!

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope you get a lot of presents and a happy merry Christmas…. And you are Fat. Notice the capital “F” on Fat, just to really drive the point home. Wouldn’t it be great if we could all just add this little passive-aggressive addendum to many of our daily conversations with people: “Don’t forget you have that two o-clock meeting with your accountant… and you are Fat.”

Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was always reading my books...,no time 4 love letter
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by IsiAbuncha(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:

*Passing By*
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:
At least you had crush for that very girl and wasn't bold enough
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Toniosparlet:
At least you had crush for that very girl and wasn't bold enough
Girl?,am not a lesbian
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by IndianaJay: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hahahahaaaaa......lovely thread, brightened up my day. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Toniosparlet(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:

Girl?,am not a lesbian
oops...my bad.. "guy"
Re: How Many Of You Were Guilty Of This........"15 Hilarious Notes From Little Kids" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Most Girls Like Guy On Wave Curly Hair / Can You Marry An Ex-cultist? / In Tears: My Rent Don Expire 4 Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.